Content Harry Potter

Reviews

motherjenjen posted a comment on Sunday 21st June 2009 10:01am

i love your note at the end of this chapter
i would use it if i ever needed to
it's fantastic
thanks
jen

Drifter950 posted a comment on Tuesday 16th June 2009 6:42am

Like all the other stories by Bobmin, I found this one to be very enjoyable. Thank you.

In one of my other story reviews of Bobmins postings, I pointed out the I thought that Alyx needed to get a hard, lumpy, "short" couch that she should keep in the soundproofed garage, placed directly in front of the car with a "very" sensitive security system. My wife reminded me that such a system can be triggered by the locking and locater remotes. She has demonstrated it to me as least once or twice a night. Sleep deprivation gets her point across nicely, like Pavlov's Dogs!

Again, thank you for a very good read.


May the MUSE always be with you!!!
~!^

thyrokio posted a comment on Friday 29th May 2009 2:29am

GOod work, it was really an awesome story. I loved your insane Snape.

scout posted a comment on Friday 15th May 2009 10:29am

There were so many perfect and excellent things in this chapter that it would take me hours to catalog them. But I'm pretty sure the singing penis was the absolute best.
Fabulous stuff you two have here.

Dustin Hoeppner posted a comment on Friday 15th May 2009 8:24am

I like this story. Is there going to bea continuation of this story?

kinkade0001 posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 2:44pm

Nice!!! But, if I may, instead of H and H, after two years of dating still being suprised by the similaritys between their hopes and fears, they should move past it. Both of them want each other, both feel like they shouldn't push. Instead of both of them waiting for the other to make the first move, they should make it a point to get together and evaluate the speed of the relationship once every other month. It saves, time, energy and most importantly, lots and lots of angst.

kinkade0001 posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 10:45am

I like it, they're taking it slow, not like some of the fics I've read where Harry gets nine wives and a sleeps with them all once a week and twice on Sunday. My only concern is that Harry is the very public godson of the very public Sirius Black, and only a complete fool (so just about everyone in Wizard Briton)could be so thick as to assume he doesn't know where Harry is.

Lerris Smith posted a comment on Tuesday 5th May 2009 11:42am

Overall the story was quite good. I did however see a few things. First off, the large unrelated text before/after the chapters seems distracting from the real story.

Second, I believe somewhere in the story you have the reason for the focus rings being a lack of wood. That seems quite odd to me, given that a wand is potentially a once in a lifetime purchase that uses very little wood. You could important all the wood for wands for an entire country and not notice it. Of course, they could have used a focus ring just because that is what they always did, and saw no reason to change.

Thirdly, I think you have a few times in the story where wouldn't couldn't be completely healed in the wizarding world. I find that quite odd, since if you can regrow bones and heal everything else, why would it be impossible to heal injuries like Tonks had?

Finally, while the story is sound it is not really a story about defeating Voldemort, since you could kind of sense that the tables had turned very early into the story. In general I'd tend to call Harry and Hermione's characterisations as overly perfect, as was the path up to the defeat of Voldemort. Somehow, I'd think the defeat of the scourge of the wizarding world should not go off quite so much like clockwork. I suppose that in the end it seemed to be a story about a plan coming together..

Thanks for sharing your story...

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Friday 24th April 2009 2:17am

"Who knew NASA has experts on lawn chairs?"
I've read this story before but even still when I got to this sceen I laughed until I cried. Thanks for that now my partner things i've finally snapped laughing in the ambulance like that.

klidster posted a comment on Thursday 23rd April 2009 3:43pm

Thank you so very much for a superb and unique story!

Michael Grattan posted a comment on Thursday 23rd April 2009 5:14am

Wow. You two write some absolutely fabulous stories. I reall did enjoy this and I do greatly appreciate your efforts.

OlorinBlack posted a comment on Saturday 18th April 2009 1:31pm

Okay, you really need to read the last bit of Number of the Beast by Heinlein. You might enjoy his answer to reviewers and critics...As for your story, so far so good, and I ,ay have two more chapters, but I suspect they are as good as the rest.

RedRyder posted a comment on Saturday 18th April 2009 1:51am

this is one of the finest harry/hermione stories i have ever read. THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RedRyder posted a comment on Friday 17th April 2009 12:27pm

i am really finding my self liking this story thank you for writing it and for providing a link to this wonderful site.

crocket posted a comment on Sunday 12th April 2009 4:27pm

dont know if i read your storys for the exerlant storys and laughs they give or for the disclaimer notes either are well worth reading

Beppo posted a comment on Sunday 12th April 2009 6:10am

WOW what a story!!!
I love it!

It is realy my favorite kind of FanFiction.

please continue to write like this

Beppo Gunnar,
Bonn, Germany

Madame Black posted a comment on Wednesday 25th March 2009 2:34am

i really enjoyed your twist on Harry's years, enjoyed the romance, which was very smoothly employed!! Dumbledore's ending has to be one of the more amusing one's i've read! Thanks again, until next time.

Cliff Bryner posted a comment on Monday 23rd March 2009 2:31am

Dear Friends.

I was depressed, and finally determined to read this fic again. It is working wonders for me.

I'm still feeling profound disappointment re: JKR. All of those clues about AD's betrayal, and the development of Hermione's character. She appeared to try to bring the story current in her last book. But, in my opinion, she failed. I've considered the chance that I'm turning 60 this year, and she wrote for the 10-13 year old. But, I'm still not happy.

Thanks for writing stories that show 1/2 a brain.

Best wishes.

skippy posted a comment on Wednesday 25th February 2009 9:17am

A very good story. Thank you for efforts.

ARedHair posted a comment on Saturday 14th February 2009 11:25am

Most stories follow 4th year canon and have Harry take it on faith that he has to be a champion and do his best.

I've read a story where he tried not to participate and had the magic force him to do so.

I've read a story where Harry rebelled and gave a token 4th year level effort in competing.

This is the only story I've read where he successfully refused to participate and took the consequences.

Its prompted me to think of several alternate ways that could go. I'll have to keep an eye out for other stories that do this.

After that start the story is pretty much AU, but fits well in the HP universe.

Well written, imaginative, and a very enjoyable read.

Thanks.