Content Harry Potter

Reviews

hedwig_edwiges posted a comment on Sunday 7th October 2007 9:52am

For all the doubt about being able to work with Harry/Hermione pair (all that time ago, before Sunset/Sunrise o.B.), it seems like you two fell in love with thir pairing. And you sure like to torture Dumbledore. Maybe the poor old man deserves some rest now. Even without the name, there was possible to taste Ms. Skeeter's words in those news.
Hoping for more here and in Wizard's Fall timeline.
Great work, as always.

Voldemort is Dead posted a comment on Sunday 7th October 2007 9:51am

Excellent!

Michelline posted a comment on Sunday 7th October 2007 9:42am

Awesome! I loved the Dumbledore downfall. Somehow, I'm thinking Hermione is no longer upset over missing the Yule Ball.

grenouille posted a comment on Sunday 7th October 2007 9:33am

Oooooooooookay. Don't quite know what to think. Guess I won't until next time.

fountaam posted a comment on Sunday 7th October 2007 9:31am

Short and sweet.

Memory King posted a comment on Sunday 7th October 2007 9:25am

Excellent work, looking forward to the next one.

redjacobson posted a comment on Sunday 7th October 2007 9:23am

fun story; but; i have to wonder; where do you go from here? Sirius is free; Voldemort is snake-snack; Dumbledore is road kill, so; what's next, the Dark SnakeLord Nagini?

red

Meg posted a comment on Sunday 7th October 2007 9:15am

YAY! NEW STORY!!!!!!

I dearly hope that Alyx's llama went to a loving home rather than having you torture the poor thing to death. *glares at Bob*

I'm liking what I see of this story so far. You have a lot happening in this chapter, and the style of telling makes it feel like longer than 7-ish weeks have past. Maybe that's just because there were 6 scenes, and I'm used to Wizard's Fall right now. :)

Looking forward to seeing how majorly, wildly AU you can go. :D Especially since you've done away with so many characters already.

Thanks,

Meg

freakyfinger posted a comment on Sunday 7th October 2007 9:14am

It seems very unique in that you say there will be many chapters, but I do not see what else can happen. Harry and Hermione get together (I hope), they find out that Voldemort was killed by his snake (He was wasn't he?), and they live happily ever after (You better!)!

Robert1 posted a comment on Sunday 7th October 2007 9:12am

Y'know, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you don't care much for Dumbledore. Don't know what gave me that idea, just call it a loony theory. That said, I love everything you've ever written (at least, everything you've posted) and I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work.

Treck posted a comment on Sunday 7th October 2007 9:07am

ok. I'm officially lost.

Is Tom dead or are their horcruxes keeping him active despite being Nagini chow.

veela504 posted a comment on Sunday 7th October 2007 9:06am

Fantastic! More! I love it!
Debby
veela504

Colpinky posted a comment on Sunday 7th October 2007 9:05am

Interesting. This is a take on the prophecy that I haven't heard before, and it promises to be a lot of fun. Ya'll keep up the good work.

icedisc7 posted a comment on Sunday 7th October 2007 9:04am

Very well done, and I quite look forward to the next installment.
I would just like for the both of you to know that it was your story 'Sunrise over Britain' which initially got me interested in fanfiction over a year ago. I have now read more stories than I can remember, and yet I always find myself returning to yours specifically. Not only do they follow many of the general themes that I enjoy in the Harry Potter fiction universe, but they are exceptionally well written, capturing everything from action to politics and romance to suspense. Furthermore, as a recent college graduate, your writing in terms of both grammar and syntax, are a pleasure when so many other stories, both good and bad, are so poorly laid out.
Anyway, I'll not waste too much of your time, I'm not sure if you'll even get this (this being the fist time I've ever reviewed and having no clue what the procedure on these things are), but I did just want to say that you are both doing a fantastic job.
Thank you for your work in bringing this world even more alive,
-B

daewos posted a comment on Sunday 7th October 2007 9:04am

Interesting - most of teh main characters wiped out in the first chapter. Yes, I realise old Voldie will be back!

I look forward to seeing where you are taking this.

Rob