Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Regina Noctis posted a comment on Wednesday 18th June 2008 5:50pm

*grins broadly* Go, Bob and Alyx! You make me laugh at four-thirty in the morning, quite an accomplishment there. . . thanks for the HILARIOUS story!! :-) Regina
P.S. Does this count as a review?

Leigh Talim posted a comment on Sunday 15th June 2008 11:59pm

Great story.
Is there a sequel in the future?

bertovia posted a comment on Sunday 8th June 2008 12:04am

Well another great story, I applaud whole heartedly. I really like the emotional aspect of this one, the ever growing relationship between Harry and Hermione, Sirius and Cindy, Remus and Tonks. Well written and impossible to stop reading once I started. Keep up the awesome work.

redhandgrunt posted a comment on Saturday 7th June 2008 9:19am

Great story. I was hoping the Crystal Harry made would do something in the end but you can't get everything. Thank you for the story.

elked posted a comment on Friday 6th June 2008 9:34pm

Dear Alyx, dear Bob,

I've read this story several times by now and still, every few months I come back and read it again because it is just too good to be read only once. Which is something I have to say about most of your work.

Thanks for sharing.

Ikke

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Thursday 5th June 2008 6:07am

Very good chapter. I really like the good times and fun. I am getting to hate the very dark stuff that is usually put out. I like to feel good after I read something, not depressed.

gunny

redhandgrunt posted a comment on Wednesday 4th June 2008 3:18pm

Great story so far. only thing is that.

"wouldn't want nothing"

Doesn't sound like Hermione at all.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Wednesday 4th June 2008 12:55pm

Outstanding chapter to an outstanding story.

gunny

jakjakattk posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 1:14pm

OK I will give you a pat on the back, it looks good so fare. now get back to work you lazy asses, I want more.

lelila posted a comment on Sunday 1st June 2008 12:05am

*holds up offerings of donuts and chocolate* I beg forgiveness for the lateness of this review but u deal with a 6 month old baby with eczema and see how much time u have to read fanfics!

very nice of harry to bring back hermione, her mother and her grandmother together again but of course it’s cause he’s such a sweet boy! I do agree with cindy that dobby should never wear a playboy bunny outfit. wow, snape didn’t go around the bend. He went underneath it in the shape of a pretzel! good for hermione having caught him! the poor house elf! Brave lil guy having fought with the snake. old voldy got what he deserved! i wish ginny had more of a reaction than just fainting but it works.

what more can I say except that it was an excellent story?

Jdcavitt posted a comment on Tuesday 27th May 2008 11:03am


No we didn't pee to this one. BUT!......
~Looks inicently~ (WWHHAATT? its a compliment!)
It was SPECTACULAR, IIIII LLLLove EEEET!
Hope to read more!

P.S. (~^sends a dozen chocolates to dorothy and Alyx^~) alyx yours are filled with mini sticks of tnt `smiles` Have fun! Oh and if Dorothy needs a minion I offer my husband for u two share ~Looking sweetly~
When you tire with him you can return him or not, if you choose not remember to always remove the fingerprints!
YaY!
aubs+jed

nelgraf posted a comment on Monday 26th May 2008 1:50pm

Hey, im really not sure about how to contact you, looked all over , couldn't find an email or adress. your stories helped me through some tough times and I am forever in your debt for that and I would really like to send you a gift for the help you gave me. if you could contact me at mistermars_1@hotmail.com even with just an adress that would be appriciated. Thanks

Nelgraf , A.K.A Pixle

Jdcavitt posted a comment on Monday 26th May 2008 9:00am

thanks

RoseKelly1021 posted a comment on Monday 26th May 2008 1:51am

I loved the story. you have not lost your touch at all. :-)

Jdcavitt posted a comment on Saturday 24th May 2008 2:43pm

After reading this to my husband over the phone he yells
"Damn"! I say what, whats wrong? (he's a trucker so if somethings wrong he usually run over something!) " I gotta pee" He says "and I just missed the rest area!"
Anyway thanks for the great story, and laughs so far. Wer're looking forward to finishing this and then starting another! If you two were writing this as your own I'd buy!


P.s.
NO cats were hurt in the writing of this review, but a mans bladder was pushed to its limit, from laughter.

Jdcavitt posted a comment on Thursday 22nd May 2008 3:11pm

My name is aburey and on behalf of jed <my husband> and myself I would like to say this is great. He's a trucker and I'm reading it to him from home over the phone and its great.
thanks

Prodipan Sengupta posted a comment on Wednesday 21st May 2008 10:24pm

knock,knock
any type of posting(i.e. story,AN,resignation,invitations to attend second and/or 5th marriage) is welcome at this point.

Samantha posted a comment on Wednesday 21st May 2008 12:56am

Great story so far guys. Please pass on my thanks to Dorothy for her great advice with regards to the orgy scene you had planned although I think the abstinence society might be interested in a copy as a means of enforcing their goals.

azrael91 posted a comment on Monday 19th May 2008 9:42am

Okay, I that scene with Sirius' sentient bits was so freaking hilarious that I had to scroll down and leave a review before I even finished the chapter. You guys are great writers.

azrael91 posted a comment on Monday 19th May 2008 9:21am

I love the story, it's freaking hilarious. I want to know, are the Quibbler articles just comic relief or do they have deeper significance to the plot?