Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Slytherin66 posted a comment on Saturday 29th May 2010 3:19pm for The fall of the House of Potter

This was a most enjoyable story I liked Harry not to weak or too strong and enough of a backbone to be interesting. Daphne was fantastic as always a true Slytherin for a wife how could Harry not change the world. A very good way for Harry to gain power and makes sense the sorting hat was great fun.

The Greengrass family were an interesting couple and I am glad Priscilla found a purpose and was happier than she already was.

Longbottom did well in this story two wives and became Minister.

I loved what happened to the Potters, Albus, Ginny, Ron and Granger bashing of the know it all is rare but is always good.

A nice death for the Dark Lord and his followers and the Draco's mum going to Azkaban was a nice bonus.

The fate of the Dursley's was just why they deserve using Myrtle for revenge was very clever and I liked the darker Myrtle. I would love to read another story where she helps get revenge on those who wronged Harry.

This was a great story from start to finish. I look forward to your next story I hope its Harry/Susan or Harry with two Hufflepuff wives. Slytherin revenge is always good but I would love to read about Hufflepuff fury.

Thanks for this story.

oneone posted a comment on Saturday 29th May 2010 2:57pm for The fall of the House of Potter

nice oneshot, first time i read a story where the potters were hidding even from harry . good story, hope to read more like this.

Eugene Jacobson posted a comment on Saturday 29th May 2010 2:41pm for The fall of the House of Potter

Great story.

Cynrom posted a comment on Saturday 29th May 2010 2:25pm for The fall of the House of Potter

Wow!

Now that's a story I can appreciate. :)

One complaint... Did it have to be just one chapter? My poor iPhone just about died trying to format it. LOL.

Bravo in the story. :)

Chris :)

Patches posted a comment on Saturday 29th May 2010 1:43pm for The fall of the House of Potter

This is an excellent story. A very good way to get Voldemort out of the way early and set up a revolution in the British Wizarding World. I really like the way you developed this story and how everything worked out. A very good addition to your list of excellent stories. Thanks so much for writing. pms

Riegert8 posted a comment on Saturday 29th May 2010 1:29pm for The fall of the House of Potter

This is well written

It sad that Harry would use the House system as a excuse why he never talk with Daphne, Cho was dating Cedric and they were not in the same house or the same year.

I am surprise how many Deatheater they were, There less then 10 Pure blood family left. The bright side for Voldemort that before his defeat by Harry he only had 15 to 20 Death eaters, When he return he has so much more Death eaters.

It sad that Harry never forgave his parents for being trick by Dumbledore, there a time that Harry did the same as his parents. Harry trusted Dumbledore and would almost do anything for him, I don't think that James & Lily are bad people but just that they were used by Dumbledore and they have to pay a price for it.

I don't care for the way you made James & Lily look in this story, but that part of fan fiction where The Potters are shown as bad parents. There is so many story's that they betrayed, abandon or neglect Harry that it's not funny,it's rare for me to find a story that the the Potter lived and they are good parents. In my opinion I think James & Lily are hated almost as much as Voldemort and Dumbledore

James Barber posted a comment on Saturday 29th May 2010 1:14pm for The fall of the House of Potter

Well another well done story! I really like that you wrote a more realistic story along the lines where the Potters are found to still be alive and were hiding per dumbydork's orders and plans....I've read to many hp stories where the potters come out of hiding and all is forgiven by Harry to his parents, where in reality Harry should of punched his father in the mouth....

I also like that he hooked up with Daphne, normally I like Harry with Hermione but in this story you captured the real Hermione or the one portrayed by Rowling in her books, and sadly I can see something like this happening to her, oh well at least she did leave something to the wiz world that booklet on the dirty secrets of Britain....

I would also like to comment that when I first started reading this for awhile I thought that you had plagarized someone else's story, even knowing your views on the subject, now dont get mad, its just that I have seen a couple of stories that pretty much follows this same outline but where yours differs is that your story is much more fleshed out and a whole lot longer than those others as well as being finished too! And oh yeah a whole lot better than any other story along these same lines....

Keronshara posted a comment on Saturday 29th May 2010 1:02pm for The fall of the House of Potter

I enjoyed this story. It was well written & had believable consequences for the characters & their reactions to the events that occurred. I loved what happened to Dumbledore & Harry's "friends."

Glad to see a true depiction of Ginny -- I always saw Ginny as being a delusional fangirl who would rather cling to those delusions than face reality, even if it meant living the rest of her life in misery. She seemed to believe that Harry would fall for her even when he had no interaction with her outside of her being a Boy-Who-Lived fangirl & Ron's little sister, yet knowing that Harry hated his fame (which is why Harry in Book 6 dating Ginny confused me).

As a nice twist, Ron, opposite of what he believed his position would be, gets beaten into submission by his wife instead of the other way around (good bit of irony for the deserving prick). Makes me wonder if Molly & Arthur had a similar situation happen with the same outcome (Molly just wanted more kids than Lavender did).

Hermione having to be smacked down to the floor a few times in order to wake up to reality & stop following some authority figure like he was god and that she couldn't quickly (or at all) fix the wizarding world to her views fits with her personality. Her being able to easily hook up with Harry if she had just shown Harry a bit of love & affection is true. The fact that she never bothered to show her friend some affection as friend (hugs, kind words, praise, emotional support, personal advice) when she knew Harry was starving for some positive emotional relationships & personal guidance, especially after Sirius' death, doesn't say much for her (it was one thing that always bugged me about canon Hermione -- liked someone pointing that failing out to her).

Keronshara

Nights_Silhouette posted a comment on Saturday 29th May 2010 12:51pm for The fall of the House of Potter

An intresting story, keep it up.

Angeena posted a comment on Saturday 29th May 2010 12:26pm for The fall of the House of Potter

Wow!! I really don't understand how you come up with such absolutely amazing stories. I know I could never do it.
Its incredible.

altair posted a comment on Saturday 29th May 2010 12:25pm for The fall of the House of Potter

I like it. Get rid of Voldemort and Harry suddenly has a much bigger sandbox to play in. He's so much more interesting when he's not wallowing in angst over Voldemort's inept plots. I also appreciate that you hint and then pull away from sex scenes. Other authors could take a lesson from you two; there's no need for porn to boost readership if the storyline is good.
I'm glad you gave Hermione a nice ending. I can see her respond to her daughter's Hogwarts letter with at least a howler and a curse of boils for the fool who tried to recruit her daughter.
All in all, another great story.

BaltaineShadow posted a comment on Saturday 29th May 2010 12:05pm for The fall of the House of Potter

Wonderful story.
You never cease to amaze me with your ideas :)

Greetings, Baltaine

Paul Bayon posted a comment on Saturday 29th May 2010 12:03pm for The fall of the House of Potter

So sad to hurt the Potter family like that but nice story nonetheless. Always good to have a dumblebash - HAHA

Now where is an update for Mutant Storm.

cheeseycraziness posted a comment on Saturday 29th May 2010 11:58am for The fall of the House of Potter

Wow! That's a new one. Another favorite story from Bob and Alyx! YAY!

Very sweet Harry/Daphne. Interesting plot. There are "Lily and James are actually alive!" stories but this is the first one I've read that's worth reading; the others can't even use punctuation...

And Voldemort's death just makes me SMILE. So apt. And it makes sense, oddly enough. It's hard to kill him and have it make sense.

muggledad posted a comment on Saturday 29th May 2010 11:33am for The fall of the House of Potter

Excellent story. I really liked your exploration of Daphne's feelings regarding her equal status in the marriage.

Sean

sparrowphoenix posted a comment on Saturday 29th May 2010 11:20am for The fall of the House of Potter

Yet another wonderful one shot. These one-shots are as good as any chapter of any chaptered story that you two have written.

I just wish I was as good :}

Starman800 posted a comment on Saturday 29th May 2010 10:55am for The fall of the House of Potter

Wow, that was a great story. I really enjoyed reading it.

Vincent posted a comment on Saturday 29th May 2010 10:45am for The fall of the House of Potter

Nicely done as usual, but there is one thing that is bugging me about this story; How did Remus react when he discovered that James and Lily where alive?

kb0 posted a comment on Saturday 29th May 2010 10:12am for The fall of the House of Potter

I can see you're heading into the post-war era for stories, like you had "threatened". :) It was a fun way to look at Daphne and her family.

You weren't very kind to the James and Lily, but that was part of the premise. It's an interesting idea to play with. You do Dumbles-bashing so well, feel free to do that in any future stories too. :)

An amusing tale, thanks for sharing! I reread Mutant Storm the other day. I look forward to the next chapter of that one. I'll send chocolate covered donuts with sprinkles if it would help. ;)

Kevin

00_Knight posted a comment on Saturday 29th May 2010 9:50am for The fall of the House of Potter

zOh My Fucking GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys used my suggestion to do a Harry/Daphne story with your own personal twist! AND IT WAS AWESOMENESS x INFINITY!

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! AND THANK YOU!

Proves my faith in you guys for taking something and making it your OWN!

I really enjoyed reading it, if you couldn't tell =D, and once again have no suggestions to offer as to how it could have been better! It had everything I or anyone else could have wanted, and more! When you take a pairing, anyone, You make that shit your OWN!

I hope you enjoyed writing it, cuz' I definitely enjoyed reading it! I can only hope you decide to do another Harry/Daphne story, because I feel there is so much potential there. There are only a few good stories with this pairing out there, about 3 on this site and about 4 or 5 on FFN. As opposed to the millions of stories with H/Hr or H/G parings. That stuff gets old after awhile, especially trying to hunt down the good from the bad and the ugly on FFN at least!

Once again thank you for delivering an exceptional read that didn't leave me filling empty.

You guys probably have this "achievement" already, but "FANBOY UNLOCKED!"

See you guys at your next post!