Content Harry Potter

Reviews

amulder posted a comment on Tuesday 26th October 2010 6:57am

This one is great great fun. A good story leaves you kind of sad it ended, which this one does. I'm really wishing to see a bit more of Harry, hear some first-hand dialog with him, instead of all this second-hand stuff.

Of course, without Voldemort, Snape, or Dumbledore there isn't much established conflict to work with, I admit. Still I would have enjoyed even more

Thanks for sharing.

Georgia posted a comment on Sunday 6th June 2010 10:06pm

It would be interesting to be shown these events rather than be told them. As it stands the story is hard to engage with and falls a little flat. The Alyx and Bob extravaganza at the beginning is as irritating as always. Would it be possible to make a clearer break between it and the story or put it in a different colour? It is quite difficult to avoid reading some of it when I scroll past it the way it is.

slashslut posted a comment on Saturday 17th April 2010 1:43pm

awesomeness!

loatroll posted a comment on Saturday 17th April 2010 11:08am

Bwahahaha! Great stuff! Thanks for the read!

dan26 posted a comment on Wednesday 24th February 2010 8:42pm

Sam laughed. "They make a handsome couple, don't you mean lovely couple instead

Selma Flamel posted a comment on Sunday 31st January 2010 9:18am

Yes…Abe turns out to be the real mastermind. Wonderful story.

What was Dumbledore thinking (okay…I know "the greater good"), but how many teenagers has the man seen. You tell a teen that someone is unsuitable for them to see and that's the one person they are going to focuson.

"They arrested me and charged me with obstruction," he whispered. "Me. All I did was try to talk the lead Auror into letting certain reports slide by without official notice." ----Albus…that sort of defines obstruction…duh

DanniKay posted a comment on Friday 29th January 2010 10:17am

Lol! I laughed so hard through a lot of that! Amazing oneshot! Two thumbs way way up for the brilliant duo!
Cheers!
Danni

eddie posted a comment on Saturday 9th January 2010 8:45am

oh dear now that sounds like abe and samual are up to no good again. would love to see how you write that one up.

slashslut posted a comment on Saturday 2nd January 2010 5:16pm

hahahaha! great way to foil dumbles' plan and he never knew, which makes it all the sweeter. heh;)

Riegert8 posted a comment on Wednesday 30th December 2009 12:20am

This is a very good story, I could see that Ron would betray Harry. I don't see that Hermione would betray Harry ever, Harry was Hermione first friend so I will never believe she will turn her back on him.

noylj posted a comment on Saturday 5th December 2009 2:05pm

Hmmm...Albus isn't really bad, just taken his press clippings to heart? The road to hell is paved with Bumblebores.

k13cat posted a comment on Thursday 15th October 2009 5:53pm

Re-reading this for the giggles and something caught my eye. At the end Abe muses on clearing Sirius' name. Why would he need to do that? Pettigrew's name popped out of the Goblet, ergo he is alive, but as Albus explained he and the three others died almost instantly. They had to find the bodies to prove this which means they had Pettigrew's body which has the Dark Mark on it. Proving that Sirius did not kill him which cast doubt .... oh wait, I'm using logic and we know the Wizards don't use it. But Sam & that new minister sound more logical than Fudgie. Anyway, just a thought.

Sneaky Abe still gives me the giggles. And I still wish we could have 'seen' harry's summer; but that would be a different story.

Simply-Hugs posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd September 2009 11:33pm

*chuckles*

I like you. You make funny stuff.
:P

Seriously, good work. ^.^

Slytherin66 posted a comment on Tuesday 15th September 2009 10:37pm

Great story I loved it from start to finish.

skippy posted a comment on Saturday 12th September 2009 7:23am

Great story - Deviously funny

HarnGin posted a comment on Sunday 9th August 2009 11:38am

I cannot recall if I have told you before, but I LOVE this story. Thank you so much for writing it.

Ken Warner posted a comment on Monday 20th July 2009 12:18pm

somehow i missed this earlier this spring - wonderful little story - We still have a manipulative Dumbledore, but one who seems to be genuinely benevolent, and willing to allow choices - Wonders will never cease

thanks for all the fabulous stories you share.
warmest regards

Lientjuhh posted a comment on Thursday 25th June 2009 1:09am

I like it.. Well done.. :)

Ronnee posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd June 2009 6:59am

I've read this before but decided to read it again. And again, I found it to be a great romp - lots of fun, especially the tiny twists at the end. I like your personification of Aberforth, trying to set right the wrongs of Albus. Thank you again for the great mind pictures your words paint.

iamjmph01 posted a comment on Monday 22nd June 2009 4:41am

i don't often find myself reviewing stories. I tend to ramble, and while i have a decent vocabulary, my spelling sucks. But after reading this story for the second time(which i did after re-reading most of your stories over the last couple of days(except sunset/sunrise)) i felt i just had to.

Thank you for sharing these wonderful stories with us. Each update and new story is greatly appreciated. I even enjoy your Harry/Ginny stories, which is big for me cause i just cant stand the way it was done in canon, which kinda ruined it for me. So thank you.