Content Harry Potter

Reviews

dennisud posted a comment on Friday 21st December 2007 10:26am for Wizards Fall

My curiosity finally got to me and i read this ditty, and I finally get that harry/Hermione/Luna story

...sort of.

Though I agree this is plausible as in invetro fertilization I think given the time involved here I do hope that hermione can share. But if not that bond mentioned at the end I think will prove interesting none the less.

dennisud

jon891 posted a comment on Tuesday 4th December 2007 12:48am for Wizards Fall

You have know idea how happy i was to see the words Finished OR IS IT?

Wizards fall is without a doubt the best harry potter series on the net, if i had the money i would pay you to continue it..

jon891 posted a comment on Wednesday 28th November 2007 7:06pm for Wizards Fall

This is probably the best harry potter series ever written, so good infact that it actually needs more chapters like puff the magic schoolbus or you could do a future fic after wizards fall after they become unstuck in time. You could even add other universes to it like babylon 5.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Monday 19th November 2007 11:18am for Wizards Fall

Outstanding story. I really enjoyed it. Really like the way it was done.

gunny

patrick43057 posted a comment on Friday 9th November 2007 1:22pm for Wizards Fall

Thank you. I am never disapointed with your stories. If I could find them in audio and down load them on my mp3 I would finaly be able to leave the house. I look forward to all your work.

LDA posted a comment on Friday 2nd November 2007 10:20am for Wizards Fall

the series needs one more to round it off. great work ppls loved it

Zarz posted a comment on Friday 19th October 2007 3:17am for Wizards Fall

I absolutely love your stories! Not that Harry needs more problems, but I was wondering what environmental difficulties he might face. In my geology class today, we were discussing volcanoes in the Caribbean, specifically Montserrat. Though the Bahamas are a bit far north, it's not inconceivable that one of the islands that makes up part of Norman's Cay. It would be very interesting to see how Harry and the others would react to major earthquakes, or even a full-blown volcanic eruption, especially if the high percentage of British wizards on the island mean nobody even realized what was coming. So, another idea. Even if you don't use it, maybe it will spark an idea for another story. If so, I can't wait! I love your stories, and I can't wait to read the next in the Wizard's Fall series!

Kimr posted a comment on Sunday 7th October 2007 10:43pm for Wizards Fall

It would be great to see a short sequel to this, perhaps as a further epilogue to how the world turns out after the power from the avalon equations fade. perhaps a final confrontation between dumbledore's painting and harry himself?

Drifter950 posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd October 2007 6:39pm for Wizards Fall

Your already on my favorite authors list, and this only confirms why.

So My sort-of standard thanks for a good read, and look forward to more.


May the MUSE be with you!!!
^_^

Joe6 posted a comment on Monday 24th September 2007 3:45am for Wizards Fall

Good story I espically like the concept of the story. Keep up the good work!

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Monday 24th September 2007 3:24am for Wizards Fall

errr, just thought of something. In the story it says that the nanites will die out after a generation; I got the impression it was a human generation, but

Nanites don't mutate (it says so in the story)
They spread by touch so all babies born will not have the magic genes.
They have to reproduce (replicate?) because they have to infect every person on the planet and edit every cell in the person.

SO, unless they have some internal "shut down" mechanism, the anti-magic plague will still be running rampant when the once and future Harry returns.

Still a good story.

Martin posted a comment on Thursday 20th September 2007 6:13am for Wizards Fall

I really enjoyed this story.

It would be interesting to see what will happen when the Island comes back into the world. That and the crossover potential with a range from Star Trek (around the era of the galaxy wide time traveling Federation) or Babylon 5 (several hundred years after the Great Burnoff).

Or maybe if the nanites had a side effect with the removal of magic genes from muggle society. Ones that kept certain other traits in check such as psionics or use of other energies.


One final thought if certain muggle groups (those who know of wizards) took the opportunity of the chaos in the wizarding final decades to secretly obtain genetic samples. Samples that they study, manage to genetically decode, and find out what was causing the destruction of the wizards.

Samples they used for genetic engineering once the nanites have run their course. After a thousand years, Harry's island appears into a worldwide (or further) society composing of those descended from people genetically engineered with magical traits.

heart_bloodline posted a comment on Saturday 8th September 2007 3:55am for Wizards Fall

Very good, something fresh and, as far as I know, original.

Keep up the cute work kids!

gummihu posted a comment on Thursday 6th September 2007 8:57am for Wizards Fall

Fred and Georg must have been very proud to have The Harry Potters children name their crabs for them

Hemotem posted a comment on Wednesday 5th September 2007 3:40pm for Wizards Fall

Once again you have outdone your selfs =) Thank you.


Hemotem

Jennifer A Moffett posted a comment on Saturday 1st September 2007 5:43am for Wizards Fall

GREAT!!!!!!
I have read all three in this series and just reread the 1st one.
(I also read your Sunset and Sunrise saga.)

Please continue with this, I would be honored to read this series again and again.

May the great blessings of your imaginations and humor continue for a great many years to come.

noylj posted a comment on Friday 17th August 2007 10:39am for Wizards Fall

Wonderful story. Too bad there isn't some "painless" way to clear the world of terrorists and those who "know" that they know better then you how you should live your life. I felt no sadness at DoubleDumb's death (if there was a reality for DoubleDumb, I would hold a massive party when he died), only at Harry's reaction to it. I trust that all the wizarding world was as venal and rotten as Britain.

Gaelyn posted a comment on Thursday 16th August 2007 11:29pm for Wizards Fall

The two Wizards Fall stories are wonderful. I would love to see them as multichapter stories. Looking forward to more in this.

Nights_Silhouette posted a comment on Monday 13th August 2007 10:12am for Wizards Fall

Very nice. Keep it up.

slashslut posted a comment on Saturday 11th August 2007 6:37am for Wizards Fall

brilliant! i wouldn't be opposed to the idea of a sequel:)