Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Copperhead posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 1:42pm

Of all the ridicules amount of fanfiction I have read, this stands apart as one of the single most intriguing, original ideas I have read. All around one of the best I have seen. Applause.

Elleria posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 1:42pm

Love this.

Cromi posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 1:40pm

Keeper of the Pretty Seashells?

This made my day.

Here's to hoping you'll continue!

TheHard posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 1:35pm

Hi! Nice story, It was trully nice! And it opens a lot to write about, I really want to read about the time the island come back to the world, it'd be interesting to read...

Just a question, you mention that Charlie and his daughter were levaing hogwarts, in direction to Hogsmeade, but it wasn't cursed by Luna?

Patricia Lee Finley posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 1:32pm

HMMM cute. Now the start up would be a real treat!

Manatheron posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 1:25pm

Excellent work, you may certainly take a bow for this one.

Avalon principles indeed....

wouldn't that mean that sooner or later Avalon and Atlantis are going to come back as well?

Regardless, this was an excellent piece of fiction, and one of the best one-shot's I've read to date.

Thanks for sharing.

SteveD3 posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 1:24pm

Well Done!! You did leave room to pick this up. Lots of things to do with how you left it, and yet as you say its complete no matter what. Best to you both!

Goddessa posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 1:02pm

I loved this. I'm not much of an H/Hr, but I like Luna/Ginny/Hermione/Harry 'n stuff. I hope there is more!

biged78 posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 1:01pm

Don't know what to say but WOW !!!!

Harry saves the world only to destroy it.

Talk about your revelations, "and I will create a new Heaven and a new Earth", sound familiar?

Olafr posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 12:59pm

Wow. How utterly bitter-sweet. Very well done.

I think that follow-on stories would be very difficult to write. Given the degree of change between the time of Domesday and now - socially, language, technology - it would require stern control and planning to make a believable story following the break-out.

Thanks for sharing that with us.

Alex00 posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 12:58pm

Awesome work.

markh posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 12:56pm

Brilliant.

Sean Dillon posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 12:50pm

Interesting. Very interesting. So will Avalon be visible and the original wizard community be in existence when the thousand years of Potter's Redoubt ends?

IceBlades posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 12:39pm

WITH THOSE LAST TWO LINES IT BETTER NOT BE!!!

Robert1 posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 12:39pm

Keeper of the Pretty Seashells. Finally, a capitalized title Harry can be proud of. Love this and all of your work, can't wait to see what you come out with next.


'Albus Dumbledore, killing students through criminal negligence since 1943.'

KLGreen posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 12:17pm

me like me like very much

Andrew Niehaus posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 12:15pm

Nerf herders?

Great story. Not sure where else you could go...but I suppose there are possabilities.

Great read, can't wait for the X-men crossover

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 12:12pm

Outstanding Story/Chapter!!!! I hope this isn't the only chapter in this outstanding story. I wanna read more of this outstanding story. What exactly are the Avalon Equations and why are they so important???? Do keep up the outstanding work:):):):)

James13 posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 12:12pm

Whoa. Different for sure, but nice to see.

A somewhat sick and twisted way to give justice to a world that nurtured Dark Lords for sure, but so supremely harsh. Just, but harsh.

I'm looking foward to seeing how magic will mesh with the future world.

happyreader posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 12:11pm

good fun,,,