Content Harry Potter

Reviews

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Monday 19th November 2007 2:21pm for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

Outstanding story. This was sooooo gooood! Really like your stories.

gunny

Phoenix_Joey posted a comment on Monday 5th November 2007 9:32am for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

I enjoyed it, Good Show Old Beans! -^_^-

Papa MidNite posted a comment on Sunday 4th November 2007 12:06pm for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

great

k13cat posted a comment on Thursday 25th October 2007 4:55am for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

It strikes me as arrogant and highly presumptuous of Hermione to be annoyed at Harry for keeping secrets after only one night in his house & four years of silence. In my opinion, what might have been acceptable at one time is no longer the case. She doesn't know anything about Harry now.

"You're doing it again," he hissed. "You didn't let me explain then and you're not letting me explain now. Why are we even talking?" It was good to see this but I still struggle with annoyance over her presumptive nature. I've noticed that your Hermione & Ginny often have a problem with letting Harry (or any male) try to articulate an explanation. They attack verbally, physically or magically out of temper or jealousy or insecurity way too easily IMO. Even as they mature in the longer stories it is still a problem. Perhaps that is why they are my least favorite of your "light-side" characters? (This is strictly based on your stories, as I cannot compare to the books).

A good beginning to the tale, it nicely builds upon the "outline" of the saga presented in
Wizards Fall. I like the character of Amos & really appreciate the adoption of Dobby into the Potter family.

Drifter950 posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd October 2007 7:23am for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

I read this series as I found them, and really enjoyed them.

Now comes the DRAT! Now that I have found them, I have to go back and read them in proper order. Ummm, since I like them, guess can't be drat, have to be "interesting" to see if it makes it any better.

Anyway, thanks for the good read, and I look forward to seeing what else you post!



May the MUSE be with you!!!
^_^

heart_bloodline posted a comment on Saturday 8th September 2007 6:29am for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

True story, beware killer penguins.

They are taking over the world.
Ever see Happy Feet?
What more proof do you need...

A review?
Part II was alright...
I mean, it distracted me from that hangnail issue...

...
...
...

Very good kids!
Very good!

ed168 posted a comment on Saturday 1st September 2007 4:35am for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

In Wizards Fall Harry told Snape both he and Hermione were inexperienced regarding their love life. But here while leaving the luau Hermione tells Harry she did it with Ron often. How can Hermione be inexperienced when she is experienced even if it was only with Ron?

Darkmoona posted a comment on Thursday 30th August 2007 8:33pm for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

Intereting little universe (as every universe you create, on the other hand). I wouldn't mind at all to see more of this (*hint*), but next time I'd be really interested in having a look at a sequel, instead of a prequel (not that i'm complaining! :)) See you next update!

Darkmoona

P.S.= Psst! Do you think the crossover you're working on will be ready soon? I'm dying to read it!

Melferd posted a comment on Sunday 26th August 2007 4:44am for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

just reread, still love it. I enjoy how well nuanced Harry's character is. I think you perfectly captured his conflict. I love how both he and Hermione have changed, and need to adapt. I also loved that you kept BOTH twins alive, and how they are still so very much themselves, albiet older and 'settled'.

I love Amos, and I want to have his babies.
Thanks for writing this!!

webdoc posted a comment on Saturday 25th August 2007 12:45pm for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

this was truely awesome

Nights_Silhouette posted a comment on Friday 24th August 2007 3:15am for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

A nice story. I hope that there will be more.

darthloki posted a comment on Tuesday 21st August 2007 4:45pm for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

A flash of flame caught his eye and then a patch of white. Dumbledore screamed like a first year discovering Snape under her bed as Fawkes dropped the sheep in his bathtub and vanished, never to be seen at Hogwarts again.

*snickers hysterically*

Go Fawkes!

squiddy posted a comment on Monday 20th August 2007 6:27pm for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

A nice read as usual with you two =) There's a word we use in Manila that says so much with just 5 letters and it fits this to a tee... It's "bitin" (said as 'bi' - like "big", 'tin' - like the can). "Bitin" means left hanging and craving lots more, like a pregnant woman does pickles and ice cream but increase that to the 8th power... It's not negative. Dear God no! I just want to see more of this story fleshed out. thanks for the entertainment Bob and Alyx (or Alyx and Bob if you prefer). I'll keep on reading as long as you keep writing!

la13 posted a comment on Monday 20th August 2007 10:33am for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

Oooh, I was so excited to see there was more of this universe to read!! I liked the idea that Harry had been changed so much by the war; it made sense to me. Your stories are always so much fun to read because they're so thick with details and plot and this one was just the same! Thanks, I liked it a lot.

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Sunday 19th August 2007 9:14am for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

I read this earlier in the week and I don't think I reviewed so I am going to now. If I did review earlier oops now you have two from me :)

I want to move to this island with Harry. Sounds like the twins know how to party!
Soo... where do I sign up? I've been told that my ability to ignore the world around me while reading is magical. Is that enough to get me in? Surely Harry wouldn't discriminate! (and don't call me shirley)

Tlcatlady posted a comment on Sunday 19th August 2007 7:48am for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

I absolutely loved the Randy Ram. I do hope you continue with more stories in this timeline! Thanks!!

Anaknisatanas posted a comment on Saturday 18th August 2007 7:39am for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

It was interesting to see how Hermione came to the island. Did McGonagall ever make it to the Cay?

hedwig_edwiges posted a comment on Friday 17th August 2007 11:09pm for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

I'm really curious to read about the rest of their adventures, how Harry and the others and the island reached the point to disappear with the Avalon equations. I hope you write more of this universe.

Dustin Johannes posted a comment on Friday 17th August 2007 4:39pm for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

My comments on the author's notes at the end:

'No Llamas were harmed in the creation of this story.' Sure they weren't. *smirks at the pink llama* But you did basically fire Hedwig as well...she can't be used for mail anymore at this point. I'm pretty sure she'd be hurt by that.

'Your mileage may vary.' Very true. Proper motor maintenence always helps, though.

'Beware killer Penguins.' Can't say I've every ran across one of these. What happened to the technicolor ones?

As always, an excellent job of writing, in combining wit and humor with the serious and blue. I'll be looking forward to the next installment of the "Wizard's Fall" series once it comes out. Keep up the good work.

Dudeous1492

P.S. Don't forcefeed the llama too badly...it may be seen as harming innocent animals.

Andrew Niehaus posted a comment on Friday 17th August 2007 7:54am for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

This was a nice little story,and I hope that you choose to continue it in the future. his still has some miles left on it...