Content Harry Potter

Reviews

wolfey posted a comment on Tuesday 15th May 2018 7:01pm for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

i would actually love to see a few more sequels to wizards fall. including one where they came back from the equations and how the population of earth dealt with the return of magic. (i would have lowed to see it as either mass effect or syar trek)

Wulffe posted a comment on Monday 9th May 2016 5:35pm for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

Great stories .. From the original "Wizards Fall" to this one .. I'm still in awe of your writing styles...

:-}

JudyRaie posted a comment on Monday 28th April 2014 8:37pm for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

Tears and laughter. What a wonderful combination for a story. Yes, I too would like to read more about these brave survivors but I can understand why you don't continue. Soooooooooo, I'll just look up another of your enjoyable works and just be happy that the two of you are talented enough to write such diverse tales. :)

David Thacker posted a comment on Monday 24th June 2013 11:12pm for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

Will there be more to this or is there more to this posted on another site?

gtgrouch posted a comment on Tuesday 7th May 2013 2:40pm for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

Of course, if a wizard's life span is proportionate to his power, Harry will still be around in a thousand years . . . which might be interesting.

Or maybe I have my math wrong.

Great story - all of the "Wizard's Fall" ones were.

lipasnape posted a comment on Monday 2nd April 2012 4:20am for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

This is a good and memorable story cluster. I agree that 1000 years in the future is too far away, but didn't you say that they will reconnect shortly after 200 Earth years? Didn't you say that Luna's nanities had an unplanned side-effect of longevity? So, would it be wrong from me to hypothesize that you had an idea about the WW 200 years later, such as Snape still alive along with many others? What could the history they recorded and taught their children be saying? And do Charlie's daughter and her grandchildren hate Avalon or hope for its return?

Not to mention what muggles are likely to do with the Earth in 200 years (if they have time to change the course at all).

Thanks for so far. I couldn't write instead of you, so if you don't - we'll never know, will we?

GeorgeTobor posted a comment on Monday 7th November 2011 4:52pm for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

Well you have done what I left as an idea in many reviews on Fanfictiondotnet, you took away the magic from wizards that did not deserve it. And about more Wizards Fall stories, do you think in time Harry, Hermione, and Luna will become a true threesome? That could be covered in Wizards Fall V, Tails from Avalon. And as for what the future in 1000 years would be just steal an idea, find some science fiction story you like and use that, just add Harry Potter to it. Maybe they messed up the time and its not 1000 years but longer and you could cross with Star Wars? Thanks for the fics.

Katherine posted a comment on Monday 26th September 2011 8:02pm for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

I really hope one day you continue this series. I am curious in the first story of this series Harry said there are now 16,000 people on the island. Currently there are 6,000. Are killing by way of the Vail in the DoM still going on? Could Harry or someone on the island create a transportation device place it in front of the Vail. Making it unnoticeable that way the ministry won't figure that the people they are killing isn't dying but being saved. Will Harry buy cows, sheep, pigs, chickens, turkeys animals for eating an using some of the land on the island and turn it into a pasture for the animals. Also they are going to need to find a way to grow crops. Will they find a way to make the soil able to grow crops or have the elves build several large multi-story buildings each level is filled with soil Harry buys along with seeds and fertilizer to create vertical skyscrapers only for growing food. Horses could be for travel, fun and cow and horse manure can be used as fertilizer. Would Harry also have a fish farm for growing fish and other sea food. After all if they do the Avalon equations will that work on the waters around the island? Can any fish caught within the spelled island be able to swim out? Or visa versa? After all I would think they should worry about how much fish they could catch before the number of fish left could not sustain itself. I would also love to see Harry become a father for the first and second time. Also since Harry is planning that only his people will be able to do magic in the future shouldn't Harry try to collect as many magical books as possible before the Avalon equation is cast other wise many of the magical books might be lost of destroyed in a thousand years. After all what would a muggle know the worth of such rare books? And will the centaurs, veela, merpeople and other magical animals. Will they be safe with no magical people to protect them or will they be just find with no magical people to control them? Will Harry make a magical plant skyscraper too? After all they will still need to brew potions. Could Harry also have a building for magical snakes useful in potion ingredients and wand making. They are going to need to plan to be self sufficient for the next 300 years. What about the ability to create new books and inks. Cows are needed for milk not just beef. Can they stock up on technology? Cars break down just like boat engines, will they have replacement parts or is that something that Harry can make?

power14063 posted a comment on Thursday 22nd September 2011 9:01am for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

can you please write an update from when hermione and luna have their first babies until harry envokes the Avalon equations?

power14063 posted a comment on Thursday 22nd September 2011 2:40am for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

can you please write a chapter from the time that hermione and luna have their first babies until harry envokes the Avalon equations?

Samantha posted a comment on Tuesday 19th April 2011 4:44pm for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

Well done with your series. Most enjoyable.

Dragon416 posted a comment on Friday 11th March 2011 6:08pm for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

Wouldn't taking magic away from people for 1000 years essentially condemn the house elves left in the world to slowly go insane and die off as well? No magical families to bond to and what not. I can understand how the humans missed that, but the goddess and Angie too? The magical humans did a lot to control other aspects of the magical world from bleeding too far into the mundane world. It's almost like removing a major predator from any real ecological system, the rest of the system goes haywire. The morals behind such a decision are hardly so poetic.
Having said that, I still thoroughly enjoyed the stories; both your Wizards Fall series and Sunset and Sunrise are fantastic. I think I've read the entirety of Sunset and Sunrise a half dozen times. Thank you for your time.

Joe Ritter posted a comment on Friday 10th December 2010 12:56pm for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

These stories are really cool. I wish it was more connected like your other stories but I loved the story just the same.

I would like to say that the idea of apparating onto a moving boat would be easy compared to normal apparating if momentum was really an issue. Factoring momentum into an apparition would subject the wizard/witch to the earth's momentum. Simple angular velocities would be dangerous at just 140 miles east or west. Ottery St. Catchpole to Diagon alley would be close to 140 miles. If you moved east you would be launched off the earth at approximately 35 miles per hour. At about 40 feet you would fall back to the ground. Going west the ground and you would collide at 35 miles an hour. The horizontal velocities would be negligible in comparison.

Of course, this really throws a scary slant on the time turner. An hour would be a displacement of 67,000 miles in the earth's orbit plus the rotation of the earth adds another 1,000 miles displacement. Also, the new relative location has a vertical velocity difference of 260 mph and a horizontal velocity difference of 35 mph.

Oh wait, it's magic.

frankocsic posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd September 2010 5:15am for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

i enjoyed reading every installment of this. great great job. loved it.

DeeZeno posted a comment on Sunday 5th September 2010 6:56pm for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

Please write another Wizard's Fall! These are fantastic.... I avoided getting into the series til now 'cause i thought it was a crossover like mutant storm. But this is addicting and i want more!!!!!

guamja posted a comment on Saturday 17th July 2010 7:15pm for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

Thank you for writing this set of stories.

lexluthorthefirst posted a comment on Thursday 20th May 2010 10:28pm for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

1000 years in the future..... interactive porn will be the number one business. Prostitution won't even be a word any more!

Anyway. This has been an excellent break from my very hectic life recently. I hope you enjoyed the writing as much as I enjoyed the reading, because if you did, then I know you will keep writing for a very long time.

Until your next chapter...

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Friday 16th April 2010 2:38pm for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

I've noticed lately while listening to your stories via text-to-speech that you guys frequently use 'dinning' when when you mean 'dining'. Especially 'dinning room'--I've seen, or rather, heard, that in at least four different stories. Just FYI.

pranky posted a comment on Saturday 13th March 2010 6:50am for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

when are you guys writing the sequel.....this stuff is awesomlicious!!!!

Riegert8 posted a comment on Tuesday 29th December 2009 10:35pm for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

This is a really good chapter, I did wonder if Charlie would ever have to pay a price for his action. I like the type of punishment that Harry used on the Wizard world, I wonder if some innocent wizard & witch got punish with the guilty. I do think that some wizard & witch stay in England for they were too scared to leave, but they are still good people that just get punish with the rest.