Content Harry Potter

Reviews

kyoshi posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2012 10:28am for Wizards Fall: The Truth is Out There

This is an exceptional story. It's good to see Harry powerful yet humane. I have to admire that you've made Luna into a force to be reckoned with.

lexluthorthefirst posted a comment on Thursday 20th May 2010 5:21pm for Wizards Fall: The Truth is Out There

If a review is almost as good as a donut... Have a donut on me! No but really. I've liked you two's work for a long time, and hope you keep up. It would be great though, if you could re-list this series with a note in every one as to the order, because there are two stories that are listed as part 4....

power14063 posted a comment on Monday 23rd November 2009 1:26pm for Wizards Fall: The Truth is Out There

is there going to be amother part in the wizard's fall universe?

noylj posted a comment on Wednesday 9th September 2009 4:41pm for Wizards Fall: The Truth is Out There

So many days without a Bobmin update. Hope all health issues are going well and the blabbering herds of fanfic readers aren't starting to form mobs for more stories (and chapters for stories already started)
Why is Hermione stopping Harry and the gang from destroying Bumbles, the ICW, and all the rest of the brownshirts and their Kristallnacht supporters.
At this point exactly how were things worse under Moldie?

Jimbocous posted a comment on Saturday 22nd August 2009 4:43am for Wizards Fall: The Truth is Out There

So, I'm a bit unclear. Was this part 3 1/2?
Fun stuff regardless

assassin10000 posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd June 2009 11:02am for Wizards Fall: The Truth is Out There

So, quick question. IS this IV in the series... or is the new story 'down the rabbit hole'? Or is this more like III.V?

BTW, I really enjoy your stories and how well written they are (especially when compared to the majority of whats out there...)

Lientjuhh posted a comment on Sunday 31st May 2009 4:51am for Wizards Fall: The Truth is Out There

I like it.. well done.. :)

Tzel posted a comment on Tuesday 5th May 2009 2:24am for Wizards Fall: The Truth is Out There

I really enjoyed the Wizard's Fall series, and the (for now) leads me to hope that you have more planned for it. It would be fun to read a story about the time between this and the original Wizard's Fall story takes place, or one that takes place after the Avalon Equations wear off. Perhaps both? :-)

Your H/Hr stories are pretty much the pinnacle of this ship in fan fiction, please come back to it when you're done with Mutant Storm!

Lerris Smith posted a comment on Sunday 3rd May 2009 8:14am for Wizards Fall: The Truth is Out There

I went ahead and read all the stories in this prior to reviewing. They were all quite good, but I'm uncertain if it was better to cover a summary in the first, and then details in the others, since some of the suspense may have been lost. Additionally, some of the actions Harry did in the first made less sense, without the backstory in the others. Regardless, this series was excellent work. Thanks for sharing it.

bobman posted a comment on Thursday 23rd April 2009 1:33am for Wizards Fall: The Truth is Out There

Poor Luna. I definitely think your Luna is in character, and that is why she is my favorite character.
This also reminds me of a little one shot I read, in which there is an unwritten law that Lovegoods can do whatever they want, because bad things happen when you interfere with them.

Puck1 posted a comment on Sunday 19th April 2009 9:30am for Wizards Fall: The Truth is Out There

You know what's better than a donut by itself? A glazed donut with hot chocolat or a glass of milk.

goddessa39 posted a comment on Saturday 18th April 2009 6:19am for Wizards Fall: The Truth is Out There

Well, I hope my review is as good as a chocolate cake donut then, *grins.

There are very few authors who pull of H/Hr that I like-and you are top of those few. L/H/Hr is quite favorable though and Im interested in seeing how you put them together... Also, the Fred/George quartet i really like.

pobolycwm posted a comment on Friday 21st November 2008 4:14pm for Wizards Fall: The Truth is Out There

next cahpter please :D

less llamas ( cos they smell like... well they smell)
some aardvarks would be nice cos they are cool like us welsh

enjoyed this yarn how long till next addition

noylj posted a comment on Tuesday 4th November 2008 1:47pm for Wizards Fall: The Truth is Out There

Harry seems to have the right idea and it might save innocent lives. Will Luna find her soul mate in Harry/Herms? It can't be Zabini or else she would have known at Hoggy.
Need more Victoria, Puff, and Gabby.

Fidelia posted a comment on Sunday 2nd November 2008 7:30am for Wizards Fall: The Truth is Out There

The Wizards Fall series was highly entertaining. How do we bribe you for more? It seems that I am dead curious about what you would have the Norman's Cay colony doing during their slowed-down down time. And how you would have them repopulate the Wizarding World - er - as in the reintegration of Wizards outside of Norman's Cay or any other little bubbles of magic that might have also have been hiding when Luna's Revenge swept the through the world.
So, how do we get you to write a final installation or two?

motherjenjen posted a comment on Sunday 7th September 2008 3:57pm for Wizards Fall: The Truth is Out There

hi i'm just a lowly reader BEGGING for the next installment of wizards fall.... maby when herm's preggers and luna wants to get preg..
lol
luv al

ropeter posted a comment on Sunday 24th August 2008 5:59pm for Wizards Fall: The Truth is Out There

I love your Wizards Fall series, and am looking forward to more as you flesh out all the wonderful characters on the island (and have a few more luaus!) You've been intriguingly vague so far about the relationship between Luna, Hermione and Harry, a little (but not enough for me!) more explicit about the twins, Alicia and Angelina. I'd really like to know more about Amos and Angie and their antipathy towards each other - more scenes with them would be a bonus! You could do so much with these characters, and I look forward to reading more about them as time goes by.
Thanks!

Harold Clark posted a comment on Friday 11th July 2008 6:33am for Wizards Fall: The Truth is Out There

Okeey! Now that was a real trip!Bye the way, Llamas spit more than they fart - and that's the last time I'll say it!!!!

cwejr posted a comment on Wednesday 9th July 2008 6:48am for Wizards Fall: The Truth is Out There

WOW. I'm really looking forward to the 'rest of the story'. I couldn't put Wizards Fall down, or stop reading. Excellent story.

metrobluejay posted a comment on Saturday 10th May 2008 11:06pm for Wizards Fall: The Truth is Out There

I like this series.

Definately looking forward to the next installments to see how you develop the Harry/Hermione/Luna relationship and what whacky things they do to put a thorn in the side of the ICW.

I know we got the general outline in the first installment, but there are a bunch of little things that you could have them do. And with minds like yours, I look forward to the madness.

Keep this series coming.