Content Harry Potter

Reviews

matthiasblack posted a comment on Monday 22nd June 2009 12:57pm for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

Well I am fine with leaving the Wizards Fall universe. I thoroughly enjoyed it and the masterful way you told it. As always I enjoy your work and hope to see more in another story when you feel we are ready for it. Thank you for your time and effort and I wish you the best.

liquidfyre posted a comment on Monday 22nd June 2009 12:16pm for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

WOOHOOO that freakin ROCKED dude and dudette. I understand what yer saying bout the future thing and bout this being the end. BUT if you decide to explore this universe anymore or let us know wazzup when they get back to the real world i know i and everyone else will be loving it. so THINK ABOUT IT or else

*continues tow ork on breeding a special type of termite designed to eat llama costumes*

James Kennedy posted a comment on Monday 22nd June 2009 11:27am for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

A review from the peanut gallery that didn't care for "Exposure!": *grin*

"Rabbit Hole" is very good, and there were very few grammar errors that I noticed (loads of adverbs though, but that's a different story and was the subject of a lengthy thread in another yahoogroup a few months ago).

I'm thinking that this story is probably the best Wizards Fall sequel. Good job.

Darkmanu posted a comment on Monday 22nd June 2009 7:30am for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

I personally would love to be able to read more of this series even if you never go into the future past the point of them coming out and back into the normal world to reintroduce magic

Dale Dietzman posted a comment on Monday 22nd June 2009 4:39am for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

Well,

If you want a Gene Roddenberry version of Harry in the future, you might want to check out "The Wizard on the Edge of Forever" over at Ficwad.

Although it is a WIP, it is moving along nicely and features Lieutenant(JG) Harry Potter of Starfleet, much younger foster brother of Admiral James T. Kirk, and husband of Ensign Hui Potter, the seven-times-great-grand-daughter of Luna Lovegood.

And, oh yes, he still has Voldemort to deal with, since "neither can live while the other survives".

How this all came about.......

Dracolych69 posted a comment on Monday 22nd June 2009 2:39am for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

I kinda doubt the Mad Max, but one of Roddenberry's darker ones would work fine. This was up to your guys usual standards. I'm very thankful for this offering. Definitely bridges the gap with Luna that I didn't even know was there (I tend to be the guy that either burns and salts immediately or inflicts a fate worse than death, the thought that they had to reign in Luna never crossed my mind) For future writings, you guys never did get into most of the major rescues. That wouldn't quite be in the appropriate styles, though. Hmmm... eh, eagerly looking forward to your next one!

Anansii posted a comment on Monday 22nd June 2009 2:16am for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

Thanks for tying it off - I was wondering about that one myself.

With the tech level the muggles are already reaching as of the end of the story, I'd expect something more on the lines of Charles Stross at the end of those 1000 years. Though hopefully not the scenario presented in Accelerando, or they'd have a really BIG problem long before. How much being 10 years a year out of phase with time is going to help you when a mass of nanos takes apart the solar system and rearranges it into a matroushka brain is open to question. Let alone what happens when you STOP.

Hmm... maybe *I* will write that one....

Ward posted a comment on Monday 22nd June 2009 12:50am for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

Thank You

Wolf550e posted a comment on Sunday 21st June 2009 11:07pm for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

So you do realize how foolish it is to go away for a thousand years and think you could return as if you were away for a weekend. An ecological catastrophe could happen. Or the Singularity. Or discovery of alien civilizations. The planet could be uninhabitable or inhabited by beings too advanced for Harry & co to integrate into.

Bobmin356 replied:

Or... gasp, they could... oh peek out in 200 years like it was mentioned earlier on in the series. In just 20 yrs of their time they'd be able to leave and reenter. In 30 yrs, they'd be able to bring outsiders in, although they wouldn't see the island until they stepped foot on it.

As to what happens when they leave? I think I said it well enough in our author's notes for this chapter. Not interested. :)

Hemotem posted a comment on Sunday 21st June 2009 7:39pm for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

Holy Shoot!!! Here I thought it was done and over with =(( I am glad that I was wrong in that assumption. I am also happy to see that you made this to show what brought everything together. The story now, to me at least, makes mores sense with this bit of information.
I want to thank you for a great read and look forward to seeing what else you come up with in the future.

P.S. I also have to say something about not getting my Llama costume out when I read this story. I am sorry I do apologize and beg of you not to punish me to badly. :-)


Hemotem

Mathew McCrillis posted a comment on Sunday 21st June 2009 2:43pm for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

Wonderful as all of your works have been, an engaging piece of fiction. Bravo!

paranoidofgov posted a comment on Sunday 21st June 2009 2:07pm for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

So I've come to notice that in alot of your A/N that Alyx likes to use power tools on her faithful (not always by choice) minions. Everytime that I hear this I can't help but to be reminded of this couple in New Hampshire who decided it would be a good idea to attach a dildo to a jigsaw.... needless to say the woman isn't having sex anymore. Thanks for the new story and I hope you continue writing cause I always look forward to your rather inovative storys (and A/N).

Kris posted a comment on Sunday 21st June 2009 1:35pm for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

Thank you! I loved the addition and can't thank you enough for clearing up the lost years.

Question: You called Exposure a "dark fic", but this was much darker... but then again I love dark! ... So wouldn't it be more fair to call Exposure a gray fic?

Bottom line is I love your stories, can't get enough of them and re-read them all the time!

Thank you so much for updating!
Kris

PS: Please tell Alyx that the Leather gave me a rash and I would much prefer spandex next time. :)

Hawklan posted a comment on Sunday 21st June 2009 1:04pm for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

just finished reading the other parts a few days ago and am grateful to see a new one already here. I really like yor storys on this page (I know I review not nearly enugh). So go on with your awesome work and I wouldn't mind also to see what happens after they come back. May it be SF or humankind has put it self back into a Fanatsyworld like they did in T. Brooks world of Shannara(would be a nice cross).

taxzombie posted a comment on Sunday 21st June 2009 12:50pm for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

The circle is completed. And in an excellent manner at that.

A most impressive addition/completion to the the Wizards Fall series.

I was quite touched by the scene of Molly's passing, to the point that it brought tears to my eyes. Bravo! I say again Bravo!

I understand and agree with your notes. Better that this be left where it is., it is complete and a most impressive set of tales.
Anything more could only decrease what has come before it.

Once again I find myself impressed by your storytelling abilities. Thank you for sharing with the rest of us.

Please let Bob have a donut, and may your llamas be fruitful and multiply. As for Alan Rickman sorry but I hope he falls off a cliff.

Seriously it was a marvolous run and I thank for it.


baumgal2 posted a comment on Sunday 21st June 2009 12:20pm for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

That was great! This story is fascinating and I loved the latest installment.

jalva200 posted a comment on Sunday 21st June 2009 11:19am for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

I have to say i love the wizard fall saga, really kept me wanting to read more, would love to see the world 1000 years in the future or at least a kind of what happen to the wiz and abit of the muggle world and how they came together and what happen to all the magical things they had, or maybe see if they ever found away to stop the nanos. If magic is in the genes, even the nanos couldnt stop it for ever, and 1000 years is along time. At some point in time muggles would find out they have them and figure out how to stop them.

Anyway keep up the great work i really love your stories!

millercommamatt posted a comment on Sunday 21st June 2009 10:35am for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

I was thinking just yesterday that I wished that I had something new to read from you guys. I'm really happy now. Thanks.

n4zhg posted a comment on Sunday 21st June 2009 9:12am for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

Nice one. A little Llama Fun

http://personal.smartt.com/~brianp/allsounds.html

Peter Clark posted a comment on Sunday 21st June 2009 7:27am for Wizards Fall: Down the Rabbit Hole

Absolutely awesome, as usual. I love this universe. Come to think about it, I love ALL your universes!

One thing - can you please stop spelling 'dining' room as 'dinning' room? Please? It's one of the few spelling mistakes you consistently make across all your stories.