Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Tumshie posted a comment on Thursday 22nd December 2005 11:02am

Just one thing, if you want the correct Brittish line it would be 'could so write'

Wooster posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 4:05pm

*checks Yoda off of her list of people who could possible express interest in Hermione's breasts* Yep, that's all of them.

Well, that was really great. And...I was wondering...If I wrote a fanfic starting with the sentence "It was a dark and stormy night" would you parody me too?

Wooster posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 3:55pm

Lord of the Rings/Star Wars/Pokemon? Are you TRYING to give me nightmares?

Ok, I'm very impressed. This one was even funnier than the slash one. I bow to your greatness.

I'll let you get back to you 'litteraturing' Bob. (teehee, now I know exactly how to make my English teacher's head explode...)

Wooster posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 3:44pm

what was truly weird about this one was I could actually here a bored stoner's voice reading it in my head.

Wooster posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 3:33pm

uh...what's this? a charlie's angels meets harry potter fic? oh god. i just opened a can of worms for crossover writers. NOOOOOOOO!!!!! ;) still think the slasher parody was the best...but that's cause i hate slash and that was a brilliant mockery of one.

Wooster posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 3:24pm

This was easily the most brilliant chappie so far. I especially liked the end where Voldemort and Harry were getting along. Nice touch. Poor guys. *breaks down into hysterical giggles after trying to be serious*

Jeez, I really hate slash.

Wooster posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 3:15pm

Are all of these stories about comparing Ginny's and Hermione's 'lady lumps' as Fergie terms them? (Black Eyed Peas, if you're confused. It's in a song.) Just wondering. Again, this is great parody, though I feel a little sorry for Abraxan...

Wooster posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 3:04pm

Could the angel of mercy kill off my friend? She keeps making me read her fanfic. The grammar/spelling makes my brain dribble out of my ears.

Brilliant beyond belief.

Wooster posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 3:01pm

...
I'm going to have to read this guy's stuff. What a weird, but hilarious fic. Loved the part about executing delivery guys and searching through the script to see if it was slash. And the giant finger.

Yeah. I just loved it.

Wooster posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 2:54pm

Hm...interesting. Very, very interesting. I can not wait to see what you do with this. Which is good, cause I don't have to. Yay!

pstibbons posted a comment on Saturday 3rd December 2005 8:03am

Yawn.

pstibbons posted a comment on Saturday 3rd December 2005 8:00am

Yes, this was really bad... hehe. Abraxan really ought to get fresher sandwiches. Two days old, and with salmon and watercress instead of tuna. I am so glad Slughorn wasn't mentioned here...

David Thacker posted a comment on Thursday 1st December 2005 12:40pm

That was funny.

David Thacker posted a comment on Thursday 1st December 2005 12:38pm

That was great.

Jeffrey1 posted a comment on Monday 28th November 2005 6:03pm

sorry,but this story is quite lame.your other stories are much better than this.you two can make me laugh hard(hard enough to worry about waking the 3 year old at night).i really liked sunset and am looking forward to the sequel.i just read the dimensional travel story and while i enjoyed it alot,it seemed VERY familiar.no accusations from me.i'm just surprised more similar stories(accidental of course)aren't out there.
now i'm just rambling,so i'll say keep up the stories(especislly the opening comments). take care.

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Monday 28th November 2005 10:42am

I wish my students could write even this well!!! ;-)

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Monday 28th November 2005 10:40am

Oh, God! This is absolutely hilarious!!!!

The Resident posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 1:02pm

For having the guts to actually make this 'collection' available for public reading has thoroughly convinced me that the two of you are certifiable. If the men in white coats don't come soon and present you with those nice jackets with the arms that tie in the back, the world is doomed. (I am really surprised I could write that considering I'm rolling on the floor laughing my a** off. -grin-)

AK posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 8:27am

"Tom, I am your father’s uncle’s roommate’s best friend’s second cousin, three times removed!" the dark figure replied, then it waited expectantly. -- Hum space balls fan? ...

AK posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 4:28am

Ouch! I think I have a couple broken ribs now... When I understood who the little green man was I couldn't Stop laughing like an idiot till the end of the story :D