Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Mark Safransky posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 11:41pm

Oh, now that was hilarious!! The fallout from the gangs prank will be felt for days. Interesting that only the former Marauder was able to see through the scam. Wonderful!!

tru posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 11:29pm

Amusing, irreverant and fun. Thanks.

redwoodhouse posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 10:54pm

Very Witty and wonderful bashing of the order. Excellent way to get Harry and Ginny together

itsme posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 10:37pm

Terribly funny! It was too obvious that the letters were fake, but that didn't make the story any less ejoyable. Good work!

Entilzah posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 10:25pm

Oh well done! It does seem fairly obvious that any Harry you write would not be so buddy buddy with old Voldie, so I was pre-disposed to look for some sort of twist. The journey was, however, quite fun and the end-goal of the whole ruse somewhat up in the air.

Good job!

Jason Schulz posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 10:17pm

I thought it was just Harry writing the letters from the 1st one... but it definately kept me laughing all the time i was reading it. Ron did give it away when he didn't really react to harry talking about wanting hermione. this is ron...he'd fly off the handle(even if it would be an act this time)

Magnificent the Destroyer Lord posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 10:10pm

I pour water in my eyes, but they don't get clean! *rubs red eyes*

Thert was kinda funny though!

Thorfinna posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 9:49pm

But you forgot the disclaimer that no llamas were injured in the creation of the disclaimer.

Nice, twisted story, btw. Loved it. You have a most excellent sense of humour.

Nexus720 posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 9:46pm

Hmm, it was pretty obvious from the first letter onwards, that those were fakes and that Harry intended to play the order, but his motivation was a surprise for me. I guess it isn't really your best work so far. At least in my opinion.

The way the order reacted was interesting, although not very realistic. Why would nobody speak with Harry?
At the latest when Harry insinuated Dumbledore's 'relationship' with Snape, Dumbledore should have known that something was foul with those letters and he should have searched contact with Harry. But even before that: when your wonder-boy turns dark, you would usually try everything to prevent him from doing so. At least they should have given him some aruments, why he shouldn't turn to Voldie, as Harry did seem, as if he has not yet made his mind up and was still in negotiation with Voldemort.

But you said it yourself; the plan had huge holes in it. But I still don't think it's realistic and even though it's probably intended as humour, it should still follow the laws of physics (or rather psychology...)

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 9:40pm

HAH! Paybacks a bitch! Excellent story, shows why Dumbledore (and most of his crew) aren't fit to organize a dandelion picking expedition let alone a war against the dark. Brilliant.

clt_71 posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 9:22pm

I loved it!! Nice to see a little HP/GW action here. NOrmally all I see you do is HP/HG. However, don't let up on the AD bashing. that is just too much fun to see!!!

_Moony_ posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 8:58pm

lolz

that was amazing

Sakya posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 8:20pm

Hahahahahahahahaha

Oh, Gods, hahahahahahahahaha

(But I'm proud to say I did caught on to Harry by the second letter - Go me!)

Sheepstamper posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 8:07pm

An excellent story, nice pay back for the Order - Not!.....Sheeps

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 8:04pm

Great story here, and it was a hott to see how the Order members reacted, as well as the way Dung kept on after all the explaining was done with, just a great fic.

iluvchocs posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 7:52pm

*cracks up* Hurrah for Harry's Slytherin side XD Brilliant idea :D

DrT posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 7:50pm

I'd like to rant about how silly this was, and how there was no way they could all have been fooled (except Remus). However, based on canon, the only unlikely things were 1) Remus acutally figuring things out; and 2) Harry actually thinking of this.

Excellent story.

"T"

Memory King posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 7:48pm

That was dreadfully funny!

hedwig_edwiges posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 7:41pm

I all the members in the Order are that stupid, the wizarding world is really doomed.

light fan posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 7:38pm

LOVED it, llama and all! You have a seriously warped sense of humor I hope to see much more of.