Content Harry Potter

Reviews

magic53 posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 11:11am for Fate's Dilemma

Lol, very good. Just loved it, but you owe me a new G15 keyboard as I dumped a cup of coffee onto my old one The best line in the story(and the cause of my keyboard's demise) - "What woman wanted to have sex with a man who started by ending?" - ROFL.
Just one other question. If this really was a rabid plot bunny, shouldn't George be telling us all about the rabbits?

Tlcatlady posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 11:07am for Fate's Dilemma

!! Loved it! Your minds certainly work in odd and mysterious ways guys :) TLC

Celevon posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 10:02am for Fate's Dilemma

I love it!!

RedPhoenix_2k3 posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 9:32am for Fate's Dilemma

I liked this. It's different than your normal fics and makes itself obvious that it isn't meant to be taken seriously. Just some lighthearted fun. :)

One of the few fics that I've enjoyed its Hermione-bashing.

Mars gets to do to Snape some of the things that Harry would approve of. As Xander Harris might say, "It's always of the good."

noylj posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 8:51am for Fate's Dilemma

ounds good, but Harry saved Herms from the slacker.

Hagrid posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 8:23am for Fate's Dilemma

As usual, yeh've done a bang-up job. But as a compensated spokesperson fer the Pines-apples erotic usage board, I feel the need to insist that this be re-written to replace the use of my organization's fruit with one that doesn't have a representation from a proper half Giant like meself. And don't you go get that cranberry salesman, he has too much influence as it is, fer George's sake. Pomegranites, who is the world thought of them? Was that George again?

Garnok posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 7:53am for Fate's Dilemma

I like it.
It irreverant(sp?) funny, with some serious points being raised and still readable by the unwashed masses (me). Cant wait for what you pull out next.

shalgal posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 7:45am for Fate's Dilemma

LOL! Wonderful story!

Jamey posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 6:43am for Fate's Dilemma

Your previous crackfic, Attack of the Fanfic Authors, was pretty good - but it didn't strike me as being on a par with Nonjon, Rorschach Blot, or Ruskbyte, when he's feeling a bit crackish. However, this definitely proves that you two can indeed aspire to those levels of pure crack loveliness! Thank you, very much!

Connielam posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 6:41am for Fate's Dilemma

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Love it! The thought of poor Snape in the clutches of Mars is verrry entertaining!

Chiyo posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 6:33am for Fate's Dilemma

I lol'd... alot.

This was great for being DH compliant... personally I'm of the belief that HBP and DH were OOC for 90% of the characters to start with so its not like I'd call you on that for following the delusions of JKR for the last two books.

Stargazer posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 6:17am for Fate's Dilemma

I must say that this is one of the better quality and at the same time hilarious pieces of fanfiction that I have read. And even though it was a oneshot, which I usually dislike, I thoroughly enjoyed this work of fiction. Thank you very much.

willowbeecat posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 5:31am for Fate's Dilemma

Loved it! Hilarious

wiredwizard posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 5:01am for Fate's Dilemma

=lololololol=

Bob, Alyx, you two have done it again! Thank you for the one bright point in my dull, dreary & sickness-stunted week. I'd hug you both if a) I didn't think i'd pass on my cold & b) I didn't think I'd get waffled in the head w/ a frying pan for it. ;)

Thanks again!

Wiredwizard out.

Kal posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 3:54am for Fate's Dilemma

*snikker* That was even more twisted than normal! Where can I find whatever it is you are using. Becuase it has to be world class....

dadofdj posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 3:35am for Fate's Dilemma

I loved this great work.

Babs posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 3:32am for Fate's Dilemma

Dear Bob and Alyx

This is not up to your usual standards. Sorry.

Sheepdog posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 3:05am for Fate's Dilemma

Love it Dumbledore get bunk get also gets the pineapple treatment. Hardest that i have laugh in a long time good thing i wasn`t drinking anything.You need to write something about Dumbledore and his bunk buddys and Hermione as fate keep up the great work.

DarkFalcon posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 3:00am for Fate's Dilemma

......

AWESOME!! This was a very cool story. Very interesting. Keep it up.




....___....
o-|o,O|-o

GinnyLover posted a comment on Friday 7th August 2009 2:49am for Fate's Dilemma

ooooh!!! more chapters please!