Content Harry Potter

Reviews

David Thacker posted a comment on Thursday 3rd July 2008 11:02am for Chapter 02 - Explanations

I sent the email hope it works.

impliedauthor posted a comment on Thursday 3rd July 2008 11:00am for Chapter 02 - Explanations

I can't believe that they haven't taken that stupid thing off of the site! That's nuts!!!! (Good chapter again btw)

DaZZa posted a comment on Thursday 3rd July 2008 11:00am for Chapter 02 - Explanations

WooHoo! Been waiting for this a long time! I'm really liking the characterisations of the X-Men, and the interactions between Harry, Logan and Scott. Glad to see Ron is a prat, again, Hope you teach him a lesson good and proper!! Excellent work, as always - and trust me when I say several protests have been sent to fanfiction.net over the idiot who attempted to steal Sunset. Please, instead of the theft killing your motivation - let the hundreds of outraged fans who are abusing the thieving mongrel on your behalf show you how much we, your loyal readers, love and appreciate the work you do. I hope you goes go on a long time, even though Half Baked Plot and Decidedly Hopeless effectively killed the HP canon franchise for me.

katelyn posted a comment on Thursday 3rd July 2008 10:52am for Chapter 02 - Explanations

I love your stories, your not going to stop are you?
i think that whould make hundreds of people cry!

riegert8 posted a comment on Thursday 3rd July 2008 10:45am for Chapter 02 - Explanations

Great chapter. I filed a complaint ask for Britain's darkest hour removed but nothing so far, I am not surprised I have filed complaints before and they were ignored. My other complaints is that few story's has Harry having sex with a underage girl range from 8 to 14 years old, while he is adult. I hope that story is removed, but I doubt that fanfiction do anything.