Content Harry Potter

Reviews

William Martin posted a comment on Sunday 1st March 2009 5:14am for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

If/when the Phoenix does come she will be more controlled in this timeline because the blocks to Jean's memories have already been removed and Jean is still in control. Perhaps a combination of her developing magic and her love for her son, coupled with his need for her as his mum were the deciding factor in Phoenix not running rampant. I can see her powers developing along with her magic.

William Martin posted a comment on Sunday 1st March 2009 5:06am for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

Excellent storyline. Good mix of HP and X Men. I can see it as an actual movie. To bad it'll never be on the screen, sure looks good in my head. Keep up the good work.

Kafire posted a comment on Tuesday 24th February 2009 4:31pm for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

This is a fantastic crossover, and I appreciate the time you put into making it work in both the HP world and the X-men world. I was wondering what time in the X-men timeline this story occurs - I'm assuming before the second movie? Or will the Phoenix rise again?

Great story, I can't wait to read more.

Jemtlen posted a comment on Tuesday 24th February 2009 10:59am for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

Hoping to see an update soon. This is the best HP - Xmen crossover I have read. I think your writing ability is improving with each story I read from you. More soon please :)

mnmbaby1 posted a comment on Saturday 21st February 2009 6:19am for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

Hey,

Please update this story! I really really really like this one! I can't wait for a new chapter!

i think that jean should show a couple memories about lily to harry, what do you think?

Please update soon! Sorry to bother you! way to curious!

Tammy Driver posted a comment on Sunday 15th February 2009 7:54pm for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

I tried to send this via email, but the email address in the Author's Notes on Sunset has permanent fatal errors, so the email I sent you bounced back to me.

Bob and Alyx,

I had an idea for a fic, but due to the fact that I'm no good as a writer, I thought I'd drop you an email, and see if you two might like to run with it, or know someone that would.

AU 6th or 7th year. Harry is staying at Hogwarts during the summer. While in the Hogwarts library, he comes across the self-updating family tree books of the Founders. He discovers that he's the heir of Gryffindor through his dad, and descends from Slytherin through his mom. The prophecy Dumbledore shows him is a fake, and states that the line of the lion (Gryffindor) must wipe out the line of the serpent (Slytherin), in order for the wizarding world to be at peace.

On another note, I hope that the family issues that you've been having, sorts themselves out soon.

Tammy

Lostinfantry posted a comment on Sunday 15th February 2009 1:15pm for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

YOUR FANS MISS YOU !!!! HURRY BACK !!!!!!!!! can't get any more straight forward than that.

life_Good_hp posted a comment on Sunday 15th February 2009 2:59am for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

are u guys still alive out there its been awhile since you last updated and usually your quite good about updates

altair posted a comment on Friday 13th February 2009 12:06pm for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

I can't decide if I want to see Dumbledore redeem himself or get caught in his own manipulations. At any rate, I'm glad to see well written stories that balance the fact that Dumbledore has an elevated status in the Wizarding World, justly deserved at one point in time, with his questionable ethical choices later in life. It seems the high elevation and subsequent lack of oxygen destroyed his higher brain functions particularly in regards to Harry. I'm still hoping you give Harry and Jean a little more justice even if you do redeem Dumbledore.
I originally found Parallels on your FF site and considered it my favorite H/Hr fic. I stumbled on this site a couple years later and found that you had greatly improved your storytelling talents in Sunset and Sunrise. I've now got my eye on this interesting crossover. Thanks for the good reads.

stgilman10 posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd February 2009 6:58am for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

I know you hate "update soon" reviews, but this long of an update interval is unusual for you guys. Are you alright?

trinix216 posted a comment on Saturday 31st January 2009 12:18pm for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

please update soon i love your story its absoolutely amazing

marb_66854 posted a comment on Saturday 31st January 2009 7:06am for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

I realy like where you are going with this story and hope you plan to continue with it

ShatteredRhapsody posted a comment on Thursday 29th January 2009 7:11am for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

Ah, well...can't really complain about updating. I'm as lazy as they come. Good work again.

Maninthefoxmask posted a comment on Saturday 24th January 2009 6:02pm for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

Love it love it love it love it love it love it...^^ sorry bout that, i just like this story is all! hehe. I think you've done a superb job at merging X-men with HP, although admittedley the only knowledge i have on X-men is from the movies...love Logan! ^^ I'm also all psyched that this is a Harry/Ginny fic! unless of course i read that wrong in which case my bad...but if my eye-sight isn't crap then yay! I absolutely love this pairing! Actually this is the only pairing i like that involves either Harry or Ginny but eh, i'm a canon slave in that area so sue me. I won't tell you to update soon...but i would like a new fantastical chapter to read! ^^ And yes i used the word fantastical, aren't I simply smashing?

azrael3 posted a comment on Friday 23rd January 2009 10:29pm for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

Damn Good Story Looking forward to the next chapter

Puck1 posted a comment on Tuesday 20th January 2009 12:06pm for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

Excellent story...I'm looking forwards to what happens when Jean (and by default Harry) find out that Madame Toad B...I mean Umbridge is teaching again at Hogwarts

sparrowphoenix posted a comment on Monday 19th January 2009 8:25am for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

Fozzie Bear

Grow Up!. Haven't you ever heard of grief. It can do all sorts of strange things to people.

Before you condemn a chapter, read the whole thing first.

Take Harry. He's been betrayed by the Ministry, lost one of the last links to his parents, add in Dumbledore and all of his manipulations, his friends and their manipulations and then put the weight of the world on his shoulders and expect him to be happy? Add on burgeoning mutant abilities, you are going to have problems.

If you don't like the premise, don't just read part of it and make comments like the ones that you have.

It is an ALTERNATE UNIVERSE CROSSOVER. Which means anything can happen. If you will remember, he threatened the Dursleys' after years of physical and mental abuse and BEFORE he met his aunt, Xavier and the others. A little turnabout is fair play after what he's been forced to endure.

I like the story. It is a plausible crossover because it's not overdone and it's a unique concept tying the two universes together.

TheNekoWithWings posted a comment on Friday 16th January 2009 3:27pm for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

As I sit in a house that's about 59 degrees, I want to state for the record, Bob and Alyx, that you guys rock and I look forward to future chapters. You guys rock. I especially like the disclaimers, but just one question... What's with the references to llamas in the disclaimers and author's notes?
... OK, enough Neko-babble. I'm shutting up now.

Honey posted a comment on Thursday 15th January 2009 5:20am for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I found this story absolutely awesome! I hope the new chapter is coming up soon!

bratling posted a comment on Tuesday 13th January 2009 9:30pm for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

This holds up under successive rereadings, and it's fast becoming my favorite crossover. I hope RL lets up fairly soon, Bob and Alyx. We miss you.