Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Milarqui posted a comment on Tuesday 7th July 2009 11:54pm for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

I've got a question: how come Lucius Malfoy is still one of Hogwarts' Governors when he had been expelled after the Chamber of Secrets' incident?

Bobmin356 replied:

Simple, really. We wanted him to be on the board. Maybe this is the first story of ours you've read. If so, you should know that we rarely follow canon. That's boring. If we wanted a story that followed canon...no, never mind. We NEVER want a story to follow canon. If that's what you're looking for, we suggest you just re-read the books.

Chris King posted a comment on Monday 6th July 2009 8:22pm for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

As a normal lurker i dont often post or review felt it was about time. love teh story so far even with the errors i see. as for Voldemort getting in the way of your story just off him and have fun with what you write.

personaly i always killing villans with houses :)

Uldihaa posted a comment on Sunday 5th July 2009 11:27am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

"You are NOT PREPARED!"

Ah, I loved that cinematic when I first got the BC expansion, though I think the Lich King cinematic beats it hands down on the sheer bad-ass factor.

Still enjoying this crossover a great deal. I'm happy to see that Harry is making an effort to move past his anger at his friends, though I expect it'll still be some time before he forgives them (if he ever does completely forgive them).

I loved Ginny's scene with Logan and I have the sneaking suspicion she earned a bit of respect from him for her guts.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Tlcatlady posted a comment on Sunday 5th July 2009 6:40am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

I just love it when you guys update a story! :) TLC

Vilkath posted a comment on Sunday 5th July 2009 3:23am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

Seems like the 'forces of darkness' keep getting one free pass after another. Seriously a killing curse in the hall and Harry coudln't see who did it, fire back etc before a freaking wizard got away? Then they know half the school full with death eaters and they rely on Dumbledore to do something about it.. while he just continiously ignoring it? Plus after finding out how deep Snape's deception went.. no one read Dumbledore's mind? The Man who claims time and again to trust snape.. I would read his mind. He certianly has no sense of morality in reading others so it's only fair. He's the leader the 'light' and their constantly waiting for him to do something.. yet they won't even ensure he's not on Snape's side.

I mean come on, Snape's outed as a death eater, having a horocrux, nearly all slytherin and several the other houses found to have dark marks.. and no one does anything. It's almost bad as canon with Draco.. following him around all year because he's doing something supcicious.. then Doing nothing about it. What is it with having to wait until the plans go off to do something, hasn't any one heard of preventive measures?

It's just stupid that Dumbledore, and by extension Jean and Harry put entire school at risk to play war and spies with Dumbleodre. The school should been closed, muggleborn getting an education at hogwarts is not as important as dying to death eaters.. and I never understood why Dumbledore failed to see that. He rather have a school open in middle war with death eaters walking the halls then close it or do something about it.

Omeganian posted a comment on Friday 3rd July 2009 4:54pm for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

Is there going to be a vote on who gets Ron?

Bobmin356 replied:

No. Unlike other authors, we don't poll our readers and ask what they want. Ron will get the person we've selected for him.

hordac85 posted a comment on Friday 3rd July 2009 2:33pm for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

Excellent.Keep it up.

Zeta_One posted a comment on Friday 3rd July 2009 12:13pm for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

Thanks for the update. I usually don't like AU to much, but I'm a fan of the X-men as well. I like how you still keep this about Harry.

BaltaineShadow posted a comment on Friday 3rd July 2009 3:55am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

Gee... I love this story! I hope you two will update it soon...!

fyrecat posted a comment on Friday 3rd July 2009 1:24am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

I love this Luna! She's intelligent and frighteningly insightful. Well done.
This Snape is interesting too. I don't think I've ever seen a Snape with a horcrux before. Clever!
As I have said before, I really am enjoying this fic, I just wish updates would come sooner. (but then, who doesn't?)

Editorial stuff:

"I want to be decent shape,,,"
>"...to be in decent shape..."

"He had heard rumors about her phone, but this was the first time he saw her using it in the castle."
- Tense agreement is off in that sentence. It should be:
>"He had heard ... but this was the first time he had seen her using it..."

"I'm sure we have have this mostly healed..."
>"...can have..."
or
>"...will have..."

"Jean closed up her medical kit and let the office in search of Harry."
>"...and left the office..."

"Wouldn't any of them served your purpose?""
>"Have served..."
or
>"...serve your purpose?""

"...as the grasses in the field suddenly flattened by a blast of hot wind."
>"...as the grasses in the field were suddenly flattened..."
or
>"...as the grass in the field was suddenly flattened..."

"...which caused the ramp lift back into the body..."
>"...which caused the ramp to lift..."

"Realizing the problem, Dumbledore hastily conjuring a drinking goblet."
>"...conjured..."

"...they may ask for you help."
>"...for your help."

Again, I'm really enjoying this story. Thanks for sharing!

pobolycwm posted a comment on Thursday 2nd July 2009 11:59pm for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

I HATE HARRY POTTER CROSSOVERS especially with x-men cos i love both of them. however you have raised the bar i actually enjoy this one, most x crossovers have him with some x-bird but yours is sticking with hp characters as it should be. bring on the smut though its been 6 chappys with out any atm action, oh hang on thats the dodgy dutch chaps type of thing. if i was a teacher marking this you would have 2 gold stars. an idea for alex of a hp crossover harry gets sucked into an old amiga game called llamatron :) keep up the great work
great cahpter rite more

Banner posted a comment on Thursday 2nd July 2009 10:36pm for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

That's a good explanation for Snape's behavior. I like it - but it does imply that other Inner Circle members during the First Voldemort War might have figured out the Horcrux process, as well.

Dumbledore had attempted to cut Harry's holiday contact with his school friends entirely. It was *Remus* who urged Hermione, Ginny, and Ron to write to Harry and lie about the training. Harry still blaming Dumbledore for the lies.

Did Harry inherit from the Dursleys? Vernon's will probably named aunt Marge. Is Harry listed as missing, or is he wanted by the muggle investigators? There are plenty of people in the neighborhood and British school system who know of Harry's existence, no matter what Xavier did to Petunia and Vernon's memory. I presume that the transferral of guardianship to Jean was properly registered in the States, but was it recorded with the British gov't?

You mentioned that the Black inheritance included more house elves just as twisted as Kreacher. I'd like to know more about that.

One other point: Dumbledore ordered Moody to remove all the remaining books from the Black library while Harry was still in the States (chapt 2). Has he realised yet that a major part of his inheritance from Sirius has been stolen by the Order?

coronal posted a comment on Thursday 2nd July 2009 8:33pm for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

I really like this chapter. The situation with Ron was really well done, and I'm really interested to see just where this will lead.


Once again, your stories are made of win and awesome.

Darak1 posted a comment on Thursday 2nd July 2009 3:59pm for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

The only thing missing is a pro-active removal of marked death eaters and of Dumb-ledore should he still object as that would make him an accomplice to a terrorist organization.

Outside of that I admit to liking your lighter fictions more as your serious one are as well written which causes me to grow angry on reading them because you always have characters in a position to do something but that chose to be inactive.

nancy in chicago posted a comment on Thursday 2nd July 2009 3:09pm for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

Thanks for updating.... I love this story! Of course, I love all your stories....

nancy in chicago

Anansii posted a comment on Thursday 2nd July 2009 2:44pm for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

Hey, if you don't want to mess with Tom "The Annoying" Riddle just kill him off and continue on blithely into Post Voldemort Land. There's nothing inevitable about the prophecy even in canon - it's people's reactions that drive the whole thing. If Harry MUST do the job, have him land the jump jet on him by accident. :)

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Thursday 2nd July 2009 11:19am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

Outstanding chapter!!!! Will Ron and Harry be repairing there friendship???? Will we be seeing the beginnings of Harry and Ginny's relationship???? Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please!!!!:):):):)

irishdaddy0204 posted a comment on Thursday 2nd July 2009 8:43am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

In the words of the almighty Guinness commercial "Brilliant !!!!!"
I love this story and was sooo happy to see it back and updated. As far as Voldiemart and his whore's crutches, let Bumbledore deal with them and have Logan make snake sushi. Just a suggestion, no real need to listen to me..... Thanks again !!!!

bratling posted a comment on Thursday 2nd July 2009 8:13am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

*ROTFLOLMAO* Logan and the whores on crutches! Okay, now that my keyboard has exploded, and my monitor has been wiped off... I'm glad to see another chapter of this, because it's a favorite of mine. Good job, and I look forward to chapter seven.

ThunderGod posted a comment on Thursday 2nd July 2009 7:57am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

I am prepared!!!!!