Content Harry Potter

Reviews

liquidfyre posted a comment on Wednesday 1st July 2009 9:14am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

Squees in insane glee as he reads the chapter including hte kickass intro

so what server do yall play?

*humps bob's leg in an orgiastic display of happyness at the new chapter*

I can't wait to see ickle harrikins get his hands on a death niblet.

webdoc posted a comment on Wednesday 1st July 2009 8:57am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

Thank you very much for an enjoyable update to this story.

tw posted a comment on Wednesday 1st July 2009 8:54am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

Amazing. Simply amazing.

Shadalarion2 posted a comment on Wednesday 1st July 2009 8:23am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

Nice chapter update. So I guess when you both not writing you both playing World of Warcraft then?

:)

Treck posted a comment on Wednesday 1st July 2009 8:20am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

I do hope that Dumbles policy of trying to save all those DE kids comes back to bite him in the ass. It might sound callus (sp) but I really hope that everyone of the marked kids rise up and try to take the castle leaving a great hall of dead and a live headmaster to ponder the greater good while standing in a sea of innocent blood.



charlotte posted a comment on Wednesday 1st July 2009 7:47am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

Alyx you do DND, cool. I loved the Frying Pan of Infinite Attacks, Very tightly written chapter btw.

BloodRedJawz posted a comment on Wednesday 1st July 2009 7:46am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

too much mushy bs to be decent...

mwinter posted a comment on Wednesday 1st July 2009 7:45am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

I hope for the next time some "tests" harry and we see what happens to the little deathmunchers when they go to far.

willyjoeshow posted a comment on Wednesday 1st July 2009 7:30am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

Great update as usual. I still say Harry should turn Voldemort into a goat and then sell Goatemort(tm)to a cosmetics company for animal testing

(feel free to use Goatemort for anything)

Caio
Willyjoeshow

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Wednesday 1st July 2009 7:18am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

Well done here, and nice to see Harry here using his brains, not just forgiving and forgetting, but remembering, and this is what Ron deserves to have. Also, again it bugs me to see Albus so willing to forgive the dark aligned children and adults, and so willing to throw away the light oriented ones imo. Should be curious to see what happens next time with Harry and the others, and when the DE's will try to strike back, as he and the other X-men will be less likely to just stun and walk away, especially if the get Logan at a bad moment.

Lee Dickie posted a comment on Wednesday 1st July 2009 6:49am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

Great chapter, with some nice info on Snape as well as some people realizing Harry won't forget even if he may be tempted to forgive.

RedPhoenix_2k3 posted a comment on Wednesday 1st July 2009 6:41am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

I was pleasantly surprised to see an update to MS when I checked FFA today. After the AN at the end of the last chapter I thought that it'd be a little while before the next chapter as you worked out the new direction.

Glad to see that Harry is once again accepting his friends back into his life and even his truce with moRON. I'll admit to not caring what happens to moRON but Harry shouldn't have to deal with him any more than necessary.

As always, great job on the chapter and I can't wait for the next update from you guys regardless of what story it might be from.

Luke posted a comment on Wednesday 1st July 2009 6:39am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

--| "YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!" shouted Illidian, dread lord of the Black Temple.

Alyx squeaked and whirled around. Seeing the dread lord she backed up. "But we're prepared!" she sputtered. |--

*Hit's Bob with the Lore-Pan* Illidan is not a Dread Lord but a Night-Elf-gone-Daemonlike because of the Skull of Guldan :P

I really like your disclaimers, they are always a funny read :D

Greetz,
a WoW-Nerd

SassyFrass posted a comment on Wednesday 1st July 2009 6:13am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

You updated! I'm so happy. I loved the chapter. The part with Harry helping the Hufflepuff firstie was adorable, and I love what Harry did to Draco and co.
One thing, I think you're spelling Prof. Sprout's name wrong. I think it Pomona, not Ponoma.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to whatever you post next!

Ezra'eil posted a comment on Wednesday 1st July 2009 5:45am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

Your disclaimer made me lmao... Great chapter, though I would have thought that it would take longer to forgive Ron... When is Harry's power gonna be revealed?

DrT posted a comment on Wednesday 1st July 2009 5:34am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

solid development chapter; but doesn't Dumbles know about the scar horcrux, or am I forgetting somthing? If he does know, then I would think Jean would pick that up

Rob Clark posted a comment on Wednesday 1st July 2009 5:14am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

Very nice. So how many students have to die before Albie uses common sense?

I'm kind of like Harry, between the ineffective 'light' and the corrupt ministry, there's not really much worth fighting for.

Thanks for another great part.

Rob

red jacobson1 posted a comment on Wednesday 1st July 2009 4:44am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

an excellent chapter, and a rather interesting solution to the mystery of the missing hufflepuffs. I have to say that I'm enjoying the way you are building the relationship between Harry and Ginny in this story.

I also find the idea that Snape has a horcrux to be a very interesting one, especially with the enchantment that Tom put on it.

I have to wonder how long it will be before Dumbledore gets hit by a clue-by-four about those poor children in the Slytherin upper years?

Looking forward to more of this story when the muse and real life permit.

red

Crys posted a comment on Wednesday 1st July 2009 4:35am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

[Minion Crys nearly jumps to Dark Lady Alyx's aid, but sits down and smirks when the FPIA makes an appearance.]

Hmm. Nev said he'd start running with Harry, but then it wasn't mentioned again.

> He grinned. "I don't know, Mum. I speak English, what you speak is debatable."
*laugh*

That "conversation" between Ginny and Logan was great.

> He could not afford to have the Boy-Who-Lived killing Death Eaters! Society needed that blood!
*grumble* Idiot. Cull the dangerous ones out. They aren't doing any good, really.

Hey, cool little trick Cynthia has.

Snape made a Horcrux. Huh. Not surprising, and actually explains his actions to some degree. Doesn't excuse his being a raging arsehole, just partially explains it.

Hmm. Good conversation with Ron. No forgiveness, just a peace.

I like your Harry. He's been hurt and he's not forgiving everyone. And those that don't deserve it (AD and Snivvy), aren't going to get it. He's drifting towards Hr and G again, but they hurt him less than the others.

Great story. Looking forward to more.

Thanks for that youtube link. I'll have to watch it. That scene didn't make any sense unless there was some really weird review.

C. Harris posted a comment on Wednesday 1st July 2009 4:14am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

Thank you for the update. I enjoyed seeing the new mutant. I don't think I've ever read a Snape with a horcrux story line before.