Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Viridian posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 5:47am

Damn, this is really good. The characterizations are believable. The scenes with Harry lashing out were particularly well done - Dumble-bashing at it's finest!

I hope to hear more of Xavier's reasons for letting things happen the way they did. He's generally pretty ethical and idealistic, so I hope to see a contrast with Dumbledore's rather ruthless pragmatism.

All in all, a really good start, and hope to see more soon!

biblios posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 5:45am

nice angry harry, and I cant wait for dumbles ass to be handed to him and I do hope harry only returns with back up, logan would be nice, even in spandex (hopes and prays for skin tight spandex) lol biblios

Tumshie posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 5:16am

Welcome back, another excellent story from some of my favourite fanfic authors. By the way, I didn't get the chapter notification from Yahell about this being on Snorkack

impatientuser posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 5:08am

Wow. This is great. The idea of the possible cheese an X-man/HP cross could make was frightening, but this is really really good. The backstory is a fantastic way of melding the two worlds.

I think Dumbledore came off a little more incompetent than sinister, but I don't know if that was your aim or not. Other than him, I'm loving the portrayal of all the other characters. I loved the thought of Xavier kicking some Dumble ass.

I for one look forward to reading a new Harry/Ginny story by people who can really write.

Thanks for writing =)

Crys posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 5:05am

Helluva start to a story.

Hmm. Who tried to curse Harry at Hogwarts? The flash that he let phase through him.

Ron hating mutants on principle isn't surprising (bigoted as he's shown himself). Hermione not having a problem isn't unexpected all that much. How he'll get together with Ginny will take a LOT of explaining, though.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

icmatinee posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 4:53am

Great first chapter, I can't wait until the next one. Thank you

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 4:46am

Awesome beginning!!!!

kainboa posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 4:46am

This chapter is brilliant as per usual, and I especially like how you explained how jean is related to harry and the background story there, rather plausible really, especially the whole oblivate from dumbledore.

Anyways on to the questions, First, does jean have the phoenix force or is this a part of the AU deal, Second is this closer to the movie-verse X-men or the comics in regards to the background story for wolverine, here i'm thinking about him having traveled across the globe and access to various people who could possibly be magical and help train harry in strange foreign magical disiplines.

hope to see a new chapter soon :)

keep up the great work :D

K. posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 4:39am

Wow. I'm impressed- I like! Don't let this one linger and turn into dust! It sounds worth pursuing!

-Shirh Khan

DarkRoot posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 4:27am

Don't kill me for my lack of X-Men Experience, but I'm not that big X-Men fan, mainly because I haven't really had the time to watch the films. (Are there books? I have to do some research...) I think this story will change this fact. I have a fundamental Idea about it, though. This story sounds very interesting and I think it's going to be another story of yours which I just can't stop reading. So, in the beginning you told me that this story will be a Harry/Ginny story, so he will apparently will forgive his friends, or at least hook up with Ginny, which implies that (I hope). I would hate it to see Harry and his "Friends" be seperated. But you will do a excellent job on this story, as always. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Greetings from Germany!

Logan_MacLeod posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 4:23am

Great start!! I like it but please don't make this into a Harry/Ginny ship I so do not like that. Maybe make it a Harry/X-character ship (I know spelling sucks) either way keep yup the good work

willyjoeshow posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 4:22am

I hate crossovers normally. This so far is freakin' awesome. 'kicks the desk since there's no more to read at the moment and howls in pain'

I can't wait to read more. Now if you will excuse me I have to get some ice.

baumgal2 posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 4:19am

yay, this looks fun!

Ezra'eil posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 4:18am

Good chapter, I must say crashing his uncles car, and dumping alcohol in the front is crafty...

pnthrgrl343 posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 4:18am

*kowtows* WE'RE NOT WORTHY!

So worth the wait. I love it love it love it! I love the depth you guys have shown in Harry's anger and pain, I love the characterization of Professor Xavier and Jean.

And as always, I <3 the twins.

This may be your best effort yet, and I can't wait to see more.

Tanaxanth posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 4:04am

WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!

Can't wait for more...
Oh and I have a shipment of Komodo Dragons for you both if you want to try something new.

curly_jr posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 3:56am

Wonderful, I saw how Ginny got the training put did not send a letter to him.

writerpayne posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 3:50am

Wow....

Thats all i can say, but don't worry thats not a bad thing.

I love this story and i really can't wait.

I wait for the next chapter with much antisapation and joy

Laura

GinnyLover posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 3:46am

Very nice chapter! I must admit i wasnt too thrilled when i read that you were going to do a crossover.

However you have changed my mind! Cant wait for more!

Muirnin Cocan posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 3:45am

*HEAVY SIGH*
I'm writing this prior to actually reading the chapter ...

If I didn't love you guys writing so much I would not read because it's H/G ... But I will read it and I will just mentally think of Ginny as Hermione in a RED WIG since it's obvious that's what JKR did with BOOK 6 with Ginny she just did complete metabolic character transfers!

So, happily esconsed in my mental and delusional belief that the character of Ginny in this story is Hermione in a Red wig ... I'll go read now ... (and try desperately to NOT to cringe when my mental ... er never mind)

*HUGS*
Muirnin - who has decided for my new story to name Hermione's parents Bob and Alyx!