Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Holly posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 1:23am

Ok, I'm hooked. Great job as usual. Update again really soon!

Lilredwitch posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 1:22am

I love it! Normally I don't like Harry/Ginny (and yes I read the warning so no flames) but I love HP/X-Men and even with that pairing I know that this will be a great story.

DAUFahnder posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 1:17am

Something new... nice, I like it.

Rexnos posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 1:10am

Kinda out there, but I'm curious to see where you'll go with this. If nothing else, I should definitely get a kick out of all this.

I'm also curious as to how you're going to get the Harry/Ginny ship to work out. Harry basically hates everyone in England now and I don't really know how he sees Ginny according to this storyline...

Regardless, you guys keep writing and I'll keep reading. I'm not big into crossovers, but I've liked the rest of you guys' stuff, so I'll give it a chance.

Later,
Rex

tntornado posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 1:09am

Really cool start - I've read storys where Jean and Lily were sisters, but this one where they are twins, and have the different abilitys is a new and cool switch up.

I can't wait to read more, you've got a solid base laid down in this chapter,

TnTornado

Decumo9 posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 1:04am

Very nice start. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter.

Ken Warner posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 12:55am

what a magnificent start - I love a powerful Harry, and with the mature adults on the mutant side to healp him heal - can't wait.

thanks so much for sharing.

Phil Boswell posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 12:54am

No worries, I love the Harry/Ginny thing. In fact, I get very tired of Ginny-haters coming up with lamer and lamer excuses: if you love Hermione more, that's all very well, but keep your hate to yourself...

hordac85 posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 12:53am

Love it.Fantastic story.

Orion posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 12:46am

Wow. This is great.

I'm only familiar with some of the more modern cartoon and movie versions of the x-men . . . the 90's "X-men" cartoon and "X-men Evolution" which was an interesting blend with some of the x-men as adults, teachers, and others as teens - and of course the 3 x-men movies.

Anyway, I bring it up because you've done a great job of putting together a set of believable characters from the x-men universe, which is difficult considering the varying source material.

Likewise, I think you've done a spectacular job with the change in backstory to provide a connection between Harry and the Mutant world.

Ron has his head up his ___ again, which I find very much in character, and I look forward to seeing how he changes, or doesn't, as this evolves into a Harry/Ginny story.

In general, I can't wait to read more of this.

Allan posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 12:36am

no I'm not whining...i really dislike the ginny ship.....but fact is your writing is so exceptional I am more than willing to tolerate it

Mark Safransky posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 12:34am

Wow! A great start to an incredible but somehow slightly realistic story. I can see the setup working as you laid out. Gonna be fun to see the aftermath of Harry training his Mutant powers. Ooh, smart idea to have Harry take that box of wands, he can find one that responds to Jean and train her in it's use. Nicely done. Keep up the great work!!

jim5 posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 12:30am

First let me say brilliant start to the story and again I find myself wondering when the update will happen.

With that said and of course the knowledge that you have developed the plot and already know what will happen and when. I can't help but wonder when Magneto will get involved, as you said he was powerful in both magic and mutant ability.

I won't be like others and ask where in the Marvel time line you are breaking into here as you said this is AU for both worlds. But I have to ask if others of the Marvel line might make a cameo in this story like Dr. Strange, or one of the other "magic users" in the Marvel verse, as it would be interesting to see.

I do however have one last comment to make concerning your story. If the magical world is so far behind in knowledge of the muggle world, then how could Ron know of and have an opinion of mutants?

Ian Morgan posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 12:29am

love this story
mosy x-men storys peater out before they are finished
thank you for doing this as you never leave a story half done

Kokopelli posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 12:28am

Bravo!

I've been waiting for this one for a while.

Kick Ron for me, will you?

J

canoncansodoff posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 12:19am

A very enjoyable start to a long-anticipated work. The Manipulative!DD and Jealous!Git!Ron were well done, and you've done a good job of making me wonder whether Dumbledore's contrition is genuine. Xavier's seems to be, at least.

I liked your mutant power choice for Harry. The threat to pull out Dudley's heart was a nice touch. I also very much appreciated Harry distinguishing between Molly's type of hugging and what he got from his Aunt.

Chris Williams posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 12:15am

Nice to see a new story from you. Love to see the whole "really pissed Harry", wonderful idea. Happily waiting for more.

Seel'vor posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 12:10am

I've read a couple of X-Men/HP crossovers, and they weren't very good. But then again, if Bobmin's writing it, how can it be anything but?

In your special notice, you comment about people criticising you for H/G ship, and in the disclaimer, you mention that it's Ginny's first time in the seat next to Harry. What about Dumbledore's Army/Spiritas Crystalus?

Personally, with a story from Bobmin, the ships are irrelevant. You just know it's gonna be a damned good read.

Melferd posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 12:09am

It is so good to see y'all back!!! Pardon me for a small moment of fangirl squee: *****throws confetti in the air and does embarrassing fangirl dance of joy******.
Kay, feel better, but stupid now.
I CANNOT wait to see a Dumbles/Xavier throwdown cagematch!! Two go in, one wheels out, woohoo!

I am very scared for poor Harry right now. Anikin Skywalker had less shit to deal with, and came out much darker. That the order would be so splendidly spineless with Dumbles is very true to character, but can Remus or Minerva bitchslap the man soon, please?
Kay, I need to drag out a small soapbox for a quick second *eyes Alex playing with small tactical Nuke nervously***
Hermione screwed up ONCE. A history of loving support should not qualify her for dismissal/castoff of the year. In alot of stories I've seen these days (not you) Harry forgives Ron every time, but Hermione screws up once, and gets all over Dark!Harry's bad side. She's a pain in the ass sometimes, certainly something of a rule following swot, but she is unfailingly loyal. She's smart, but trusts authority figures til they prove untrustworthy (Umbridge, anyone?) This is my peeve with fandom these days, not Bob and Alyx. You all write three dimensional people who are more true to voice than JKR managed in her last books. I just exploded here, hoping for like-minded indignation.
**Hastily breaks soapbox into kindling and stacks it neatly next to Alex****
I cannot wait for more, thanks for this

Lee Mercer posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 12:07am

This ROCKS!!!! keep it coming !!!