Content Harry Potter

Reviews

GryffindorDragon posted a comment on Thursday 31st May 2007 5:41am for A Mid-Course Correction

The scene with Dumbledore over the guardianship was sheer delight, ablolutely brilliant. Harry has a little bit of a cruel streak allowing the Headmaster to go on so long. Though perhaps he should have saved the list to give to Amelia for her investigation.
Oh, Ginny is so cruel. So perhaps Seamus won't have so much to brag about now. And you said that the T-shirts were the only humor...oh, excuse me you said, 'intentional' humor; so Ginny's revenge wasn't meant to be funny.

Selma Flamel posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 10:37am for A Mid-Course Correction

"Harry...I...words" hmm..you even summed up my review.

Dragen posted a comment on Saturday 6th January 2007 10:06am for A Mid-Course Correction

What another great chapter, I do like your Standard Disclaimer, I find them real funny;

Ginny can be real evil, when she needs to be. I don’t want to be on her bad side.

LoL… Dumbledore thought he had Harry, and the things he wanted Harry to do was outrages. But it’s not going to happen.

Poor Harry seeing Harry and Tonks in bed.

I love the latter from Sirius to Harry.

So Hermione is a seer, and her grandmother was too, which means she was a watch too. :D And made her first true prophecy.

pyrodaemon posted a comment on Tuesday 24th October 2006 9:59pm for A Mid-Course Correction

*claps* WONDERFUL!!!! Only sixteen more chapters to go! By the 30 page min that means I have a min of 480 pages left! WOOT! Then sleep. I love your A/ns, FF.net are insane if they think, like you pointed out, that a 30-40 page chap with less than five pages of A/Ns is 'chatty' then they can't have much of a brain. Did you get removed?

Too bad you won't be throwing Ron into jail right away, that would be cool but I'm sure what you have in store for him will be so much nicer *smiles sweetly*

So...leaving England to be taken over by a megalomanic with delusional of grander uh? I don't think I've seen a story where Voldemort takes over England...well not one that's light-based anyways.

Harry's an idiot if he thinks Hermione's going to stay out of the fight, she'll worry too much about him. Hermione's an idiot if she thinks she should join the fight, he'll worry too much about him. Quite the predicament they have there, ain't it? <know what cartoon thats form? Well neither do I but I know I got it from somewhere...LoL>

The tee-shirts rule! I really like the everyone's allowed to be stupid but Voldemort abusing it one. Great stuff. How that popped out I don't know. With it I just flow...sorry I wanted to rhyme there. I'll never do it a-puroose again.

Let's see...dp the two professor know how to shield their minds? If not I don't see why Harry's telling them all that...rather strange...

I haven't said anything about the tat but its very cool. I like how it jumped off Harry's arm. So all the Black heads-face cream anyone?-are now going to have the tat?

...and yeah I want to get to the meeting so I'll leave off here...

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 13th August 2006 10:17pm for A Mid-Course Correction

Still agreeing with your A/Ns and bearing in mind that this is very AU and therefore screaming that Dumbledore wouldn't be this stupid is beside the point. Wanted to mention how much I love Harry's T-shirts. They're extremely funny.

Battleaxe posted a comment on Thursday 27th July 2006 1:30am for A Mid-Course Correction

Nice one, I like your style, in particular your disclaimer.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Thursday 27th April 2006 6:56am for A Mid-Course Correction

Getting bad, doesn't look good for the home team

gunny

Erik Wiggins posted a comment on Monday 6th March 2006 1:05pm for A Mid-Course Correction

God,you huys are great!!!!!

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Tuesday 21st February 2006 9:17am for A Mid-Course Correction

It is sad that the scene with Dumbledore assuming he had Harry's guardianship occurred. But that is the theme of this story - the major plot bunny - so I must say that it was EXTREMELY well done.

The Ron-Dean-Seamus thing was great, and your A/N states there are no pranks.

The tee shirts are billiant!

AJ4 posted a comment on Thursday 2nd February 2006 5:51am for A Mid-Course Correction

Go Harry! Loved his speech against Dumbledore! --AJ : )

Torrey posted a comment on Monday 30th January 2006 7:43pm for A Mid-Course Correction

Um, isn't it three prophesies now?
1: Professor Fraud (as I can't remember how to spell her name.
2: The Hat's song.
3: Hermoine's.

daeshie posted a comment on Wednesday 16th November 2005 5:17am for A Mid-Course Correction

hey! i was wondering if i could put some of the shirt quotes on actualy t-shirts? if so...could you please email me some at flyingpenguinpigs@yahoo.com ? thanks!
i must read on....this is too good

MattD posted a comment on Tuesday 15th November 2005 4:01am for A Mid-Course Correction

Grr...Dumbledore makes me so angry. Harry should have vaporized him. =D Harry has an interesting dynamic w/ McGonagall and Flitwick, and I like how that is being explored.

hyper_swain posted a comment on Monday 19th September 2005 5:10pm for A Mid-Course Correction

your an are very amusing, i am getting almost as much enjoyment from them as i am your story! i have a fic on ff called aftermath and would be intrested to hear your opinion on it. i'm not trying to solicit reviews i just respect you two as fan fic writers and would value your input greatly.