Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Idontknow66 posted a comment on Wednesday 31st July 2019 5:05am for A Traitor's Farewell

Your pet peeves for this one is so spot on. It's super frustrating, I found a story that I loved and I was hooked, couldn't put it down and I get to the final chapter and it's a cliff hanger. There hasn't been any other updates, and I went to her profile and sure enough she had 5 other stories being worked on 🤬🤬 but then I stumbled onto this story and fell in love 😍 you guys are rocking the hell out of this!!

Jces999 posted a comment on Saturday 29th September 2018 3:39am for A Traitor's Farewell

Thank you so much for that last Pet Peeves" - incomplete stories! It breaks my heart when I’ve become so invested in a story, only to find it’s a WIP that hasn’t been updated for the last 5 years! Also, thank you for your writing and even more so for the Author’s Notes- it’s a pleasure to get a flavour of the Authors.

jennixst posted a comment on Wednesday 4th December 2013 3:25pm for A Traitor's Farewell

I have to sy I have really enjoyed reading this so far. Its so good to read long, well written fiction.

megchad22 posted a comment on Wednesday 20th February 2013 6:36pm for A Traitor's Farewell

I absolutley adore this story. i've read it and Sunrise at least 3 times. Also in defense of people wh work on multiple stries at once, since I am one of the many, i actully can't just sit down an write a story or chapter. Even if I have the words in my head I'll get maybe a couple paragraphs down then be compelled to move on. It is very fruterating on this end too.

thomasnealy posted a comment on Friday 15th February 2013 10:14am for A Traitor's Farewell

I would love nothing more then to see harry kill Dumbles and Snape. At this point i think I may hate them more then Voldy

Mionefan posted a comment on Wednesday 30th January 2013 10:11am for A Traitor's Farewell

Just a note, since at this point in the story JKR's books hadn't mentioned it, so I'll forgive this little error. Luna's dad is Xenophilius and her mother I believe is generally accepted as Selene.

I've read this story before and this is 2nd (or third?) reading for me. I have yet to finish Sunrise, but it's next to tackle.

Berryaubs80 posted a comment on Tuesday 14th August 2012 10:35am for A Traitor's Farewell

I love you two just reading this for the first time. I laughed, I cried, I sat enthralled reading to my husband over the phone. All I can say is thank you, to you both.

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Tuesday 26th June 2012 12:06pm for A Traitor's Farewell

Such a good story. I have never liked H/G pairing most especially R/Hr pairing. Honestly Ron was emotionally abusive and repressive as well. H/Hr is the one that makes the most sense to me.

Lord Cleveland posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2012 7:10pm for A Traitor's Farewell

Animagi may have been beaten to death but so has Harry facing off with Voldemort, Harry facing offf with DD, Harry being rich etc. Just saying... Animagi is one of the few things i was disappointed with Rowling's work.

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Monday 3rd January 2011 8:11pm for A Traitor's Farewell

Abraxan, Malindaleo, and Old Crow are great writers. It seems all great writers know each other...

hbpsux posted a comment on Sunday 3rd January 2010 7:04am for A Traitor's Farewell

I agree with Bob's opinion on HBP, mainly because of the lack of any development in Harry's wizardry and also the way she handled the ships till then (Incidentally - I liked how the movie showed the development of Harry/ginny relationship and I liked that aspect of it. The book should have started a relation between Harry/Ginny past GoF and shown a gradual development, which it did not and was not believable - the movie was much better than the book, which I thought was the weakest of them all).

Regarding this story, I like the power level of Harry and love the Harry/Hermione relationship portrayal. Good work

kinkade0001 posted a comment on Wednesday 13th May 2009 1:51am for A Traitor's Farewell

Ok, thoughts. Well, girl power, I hate girl power stories where Harry is powerful, (after all he is the protagonist) but all the women around him are equally powerful, or even more so. I know this wasn’t the case here, but I see a few of the warning signs. Otherwise it was well done. Oh, and before I get hate mail for being sexist, I’m not, I just hate plots were Harry is constantly whipped by unreasonably powerful female characters. I truly applauded the idea of Harry calling Hermione out on sneaking a peek. Usually it’s a double standard, and wouldn’t be allowed if Harry were peeking at Hermione. Fair is fair, if both sexes are equal, treating them as such. Anyway, that’s my rant, love me or hate me.

kryptikk79 posted a comment on Saturday 6th December 2008 1:52am for A Traitor's Farewell

who ya gonna call?

RockBiter posted a comment on Thursday 21st August 2008 12:05pm for A Traitor's Farewell

I'm very curious about something. Do you really hate Ron and Dumbledore that much? Personally, I mean. And, if you do, would you still hate Dumbledore so much if he was still portrayed by Richard Harris? I ask, because that has colored my view of him. I loved the Richard Harris Dumbledore, but really dislike the Michael Gambon one. Rupert Grint, however . . . Well, I really have very little opinion of his Ron at all.

Brian Donnely posted a comment on Thursday 7th February 2008 12:08pm for A Traitor's Farewell

Ahh, the title mislead me. I thought it would have something to do with whoever in Gryffindor tower shoved that spider on Harry's leg. Oh well! Great stuff, btw.

Marvin posted a comment on Friday 16th November 2007 10:43pm for A Traitor's Farewell

Wow. Harry-The-Boy-Who-Has-Been-Seen-In-His-Glory
;D
Thanks!

GryffindorDragon posted a comment on Friday 1st June 2007 1:19am for A Traitor's Farewell

'The Brotherhood is coming down off the fence and they aren’t coming down on our side' -- Dumbledore doesn't realize that he hasn't said what he thinks he has. He's actually announced that he isn't on the side of the light. Muuwhahaha.
'in with less on' -- either 'in less' or 'with less on'
alright, you had my eyes tearing up over that little girl.

sinkingboat posted a comment on Wednesday 11th April 2007 12:12pm for A Traitor's Farewell

nice chapter. I love the disclaimers. didnt hermione see him naked before.

gdbessey posted a comment on Saturday 7th April 2007 10:54am for A Traitor's Farewell

It's only been 13 chapters...is it too early to say I'm in love?

Every chapter just gets better. I love the twists and turns; I love trying to figure out where you're going with the story and what will happen next.

Suffice it to say, I just don't see myself going to bed tonight until I read the rest of your stories.

Then, I'll look into the other authors you've mentioned.

G

Selma Flamel posted a comment on Sunday 18th February 2007 2:19am for A Traitor's Farewell

Excellent chapter. Descriptive without going overboard. Wonderful.