Content Harry Potter

Reviews

The GRIM posted a comment on Friday 26th January 2007 3:21am for A Traitor's Farewell

Very fine story. I'm having fun with it. The characters are not as AU as you claim. You just played a little character roulette with them. Ron has become Draco (Seamus and Dean are skinny and small versions of Crabbe and Goyle). Draco has become Neville and Neville is now Ron. Dumbledore is Snape, Snape is Lucius, Remus is Dumbledore, Amelia is Mr. Weasley, etc. I like all-powerful Harry sometimes. I'm waiting for your version to really explode.

You have included in your story several of my pet peeves (but by no means are you even scratching the surface). 1. Blushing everytime someone makes a comment about relationships or hints at physical attraction. I think that eventually kids should be allowed to get beyond that; 2. Rolling ones eyes (why do all Potterdom characters do that all the time); 3. "Deepening the kiss". What does that phrase really mean? I've never seen it anywhere but in HP fanfiction. I think someone on the old Gryffindor Tower FF Site created it and everybody decided it was "cool".

Despite what I sound like above, I really am enjoying the story and the writing is quite good.

Dragen posted a comment on Monday 8th January 2007 11:03am for A Traitor's Farewell

Harry truly is showing his snake side.

Dumbledore would make out that the Brotherhood as an elite class of Death Eater.

I hope that everything will work out for Arthur and Harry.

I wonder what the ass of the headmaster is up to.

So Luna is a Child of Gaia… I like the idea behind that.

I understand where Harry is coming from, I wouldn’t know what to feel if I had to kill a man.

Remus is being a snake too.

pyrodaemon posted a comment on Wednesday 25th October 2006 2:07am for A Traitor's Farewell

ever get that feeling that you've been up too late and need sleep? yeah its 2:02 my time...and I've been up for about 28 hours....and its all your fault! lol no not really.

I too hate it when an author does that. 14 stories and none of them passed chapt ten and it takes her forever to update because she keep writing a paragraph for one story, then get an idea for the other and rush over to write for that one (lather, rise, repeat).

So what's Dumbledore up to, hmm? I think Harry's going to kill him (that was done in a singy-song voice.

...so...on with the story unless I fall asleep in the middle of it...0_o

Lyn Piton posted a comment on Sunday 3rd September 2006 12:32pm for A Traitor's Farewell

What a cool explanation for Luna being... Luna. Not that there's anything wrong with her just the way she is, but, well, I think you know what I mean. When people do try to give her behavior a specific cause it's not usually this well thought out.

david johnson posted a comment on Sunday 30th July 2006 5:30am for A Traitor's Farewell

Hermione saw Harry naked in chapter 1, but you repeatedly deny it in this chapter. Just wondering if anyone else pointed it out.

jrb1501 posted a comment on Monday 17th July 2006 5:31am for A Traitor's Farewell

Hey just a friendly note, most european boxers do not have a flap. :) I have enjoyed the company of maby men from that area and can say that with confidenct.

Greg2 posted a comment on Sunday 2nd July 2006 12:24pm for A Traitor's Farewell

Ah, The Stand. A Stephen King classic; and a freaking long book by the way. Anyway, that's neither here nor there. Great story you guys, I just felt the need to but into a husband/wife argument. Keep up the great work.

SpiderLily posted a comment on Wednesday 31st May 2006 11:06am for A Traitor's Farewell

I hope Arthur does mend the fences with Harry. I've always liked him. Of course, I've always liked Molly, too, even though she was a bit of a mollycoddler. Have you ever noticed that? Makes me wonder if JKR named her Molly for a reason. Though now she's a bit of a... a... a... greedy monster with red hair? That might be a good way to describe her.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 28th April 2006 3:29am for A Traitor's Farewell

Very good chapter. Stomp a rat.

gunny

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Tuesday 21st February 2006 9:48pm for A Traitor's Farewell

Great end for a Wormtail with NO redeeming values whatsoever.

I like what Ginny is trying to do. I am torn between wanting Molly and Ron to begin to see the error of their ways and making overtures to Harry and having them go down with the ship of England. Only thinking of Ginny makes me want good to happen. Otherwise... AK away.

Marvelous AU masterpiece.

AJ4 posted a comment on Thursday 2nd February 2006 12:03pm for A Traitor's Farewell

I really gotta say that i love his shirts. the whole voldie being stupid thing is great! i find all his shirts tobe very entertaining! Great work so far! --AJ : )

Elfguard48 posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 10:35am for A Traitor's Farewell

Still enjoying the story {second time around}. Read your bit about authors with way to many stories and none complete. Thats why when my nephew showed me this site, and looking it over.I did a 10 minute happy dance. Looking forward to Sunrise over Britain. Take care.

FairyQilan1 posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd November 2005 10:51am for A Traitor's Farewell

book 6 i mean

FairyQilan1 posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd November 2005 10:50am for A Traitor's Farewell

i got disgusted with book 3 too. Only reason i found out Dumbledore died was because of spoilers in some fics.

jalva200 posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 4:03pm for A Traitor's Farewell

*Squeals and rushs over to bob and grabs him in to a bone crushing hug and kisses him with tongue*

I love ya!!!!

I HATE HBP!!!! It disgusted me aswell bob and i would of throwen it away if i didnt pay the 26 dollars for it. Ive been trying to get others to see how much it sucked but ive only had afew see how right i was.

I swear JK is an idiot, she has now ruined all of her future books for me. I will read the last and final book just so i know what her most likly crapy ending will be.

If i was the WB guys id of had her change that book. No way id let some crap like that come out with my name on it.

And to me that book does not exist either.

anyway im tired its 2am and i have school tomorrow and i didnt do my homework. psh like i would have anyway :p

Thanks for giving me a good excuse for not doing it tho. Your storie was way worth not doing it. Now im off!!

MattD posted a comment on Wednesday 16th November 2005 6:10am for A Traitor's Farewell

Finally, Wormtail meets his maker. Another excellent chapter.

Sidenote: 'The Stand' is a brilliant book (the Uncut version, that is; the cut version is a ghost of the real thing)

Manatheron posted a comment on Tuesday 25th October 2005 11:37am for A Traitor's Farewell



{Amused look)

rabid plotbunny from hell?... I believe I have about two dozen of the blasted things, they are all stacked neatly on a shelf waiting to be unleashed upon other writers as challenges.

{Evil Grin)

Care for a few? I have one that you can use in this story if you havn't gotten harry to avalon yet.

Keep up the good work

Eliew posted a comment on Monday 17th October 2005 10:51pm for A Traitor's Farewell

Heehee..I like the part where two authors have been used as potion ingredients.

And while what Harry did to the Worm is distasteful, I can't say that thing didn't have it coming. A shame though, Harry wasn't able to claim his debt from the rat.

Sorry for not having many reviews, your chapters are long, not that I'm complaining, but make me tends to forget what happen in the front when I get to the back, unless something really stick to my mind. And I'm trying to finish reading all the chapters.