Content Harry Potter

Reviews

harry85 posted a comment on Thursday 1st December 2005 8:37pm for Actions and Reactions

Guess whoever attacked Terry is going to have his ass very well kicked...

quizgirl posted a comment on Saturday 29th October 2005 4:31am for Actions and Reactions

I can't believe someone kicked you off from ff.net. The bloody nerve on some people! I used such a long time to find this story too that I had almost given up, until I asked for your story in a chapter I wrote on Portkey. Luckily some people there knew about this site and told me, and here I am! It's amazing to read this story again. I hope I haven't forgotten too much.
Sincerely,
quizgirl

Ken Bowen posted a comment on Wednesday 26th October 2005 11:33am for Actions and Reactions

thank god you started it up again this is my 2nd favorite story and when it left ff.net i almost had a panic attack i'm just happy i can read quality material again

Alayna posted a comment on Sunday 23rd October 2005 1:03am for Actions and Reactions

Wow,
I already thought that you had abandoned your Story after I didn't get a message for the next chapter for so a long time. I read with astonishment that the Story was banned from ff.net...? Why that? I mean, Harry doesn't become a lonely fighter as in other Storys... and for the Sex-scene, I've already read more detailed ones...

Well anyway, I'm glad that I can read now 100 pages;-)

I must say, I'm really impressed of the Detail you put in the Story, especially with the military aspect! And that the prime Minister is able to organise the nuclear flot to be in America for the time of the Takeover is brilliant!
I'll tell you more, when I'm again up to date.
Keep up the good work
Alayna

PS: Excuse eventual errors in my writing, but I'm Swiss and english ist still a foreign language;-)

Natasja posted a comment on Saturday 22nd October 2005 2:23pm for Actions and Reactions


********Do I really need to say what I’m peeved about with this chapter? Do I really need to say it? Bet you can guess it!********


You are somewhat hacked off at Fanfiction.net Admin., I take it.

Eliew posted a comment on Tuesday 18th October 2005 5:41pm for Actions and Reactions

Heehee, love what you have done to the poor Slytherins under Trelawney's 'guidance'. The chagne the house colurs from green and silver to gray and forest. Though I have to wonder how would wizards or witches knows about fengshui.

Hmm..am beginning to wonder if the attacks are not due to the Death Nibblers (DN). Will we find out who the Gryffindor DN is soon? And I look forward to reading Harry toying with those that hurt his friends. Since they wanted to play so much, let them have it!

Stone Cold posted a comment on Monday 10th October 2005 10:57pm for Actions and Reactions

I love this story. And I was very sad to see it off FF.Net.

I think the part I love best about this story is the Red Europe reference. I love the muggle military portion.

Terry posted a comment on Sunday 2nd October 2005 10:25am for Actions and Reactions

this was a great chapter. too bad about ffnet being butheads about your story.

Valerie posted a comment on Monday 26th September 2005 11:51am for Actions and Reactions

Just a note, Harry is older than Hermione. His birthday is in July, and hers is in September. They were born the same year, so Harry is roughly 2 months older. Otherwise, I totally love your fic! You write the characters very well and their world as well.

AlboDraconis posted a comment on Monday 26th September 2005 12:07am for Actions and Reactions

Another great chapter. I am really loving the story and the wonderfully refreshing conversations. In particular I enjoyed the converssation concerning Harry's proposal and then withdrawal and the ensuing head banging! Please keep writing your vision and thanks for perservering through the turmoils.


P.S. I 'm so glad I was able to relocate Sunset over Britain. And Tim's a great and wonderful benefit to the entire fanfic community.

M. R. Moore posted a comment on Saturday 24th September 2005 12:49pm for Actions and Reactions

It took me a while to find it here. I didn't find out until a friend tipped me off.

Great job, as always.

Firelegs posted a comment on Wednesday 21st September 2005 7:46am for Actions and Reactions

I'm sorry about FFN.net; it's getting ridiculous. Good luck:) I like the chapter.

noylj posted a comment on Sunday 18th September 2005 2:24pm for Actions and Reactions

Sorry, I think the Mayor and Governor have more to do with any lack of response in the first 72 hours than FEMA. It is first a city, then a state issue, and if the city can't follow its own emergency plans and if the governor can not get her resources in action, then blaming the Feds is just so much malarkey.
Love the story, however, but I can't wait for you to bury Dumbledore and Snape...please? Soon?

Nick posted a comment on Sunday 18th September 2005 3:05am for Actions and Reactions

This is a really great story, now I'm sure you guys have heard that hundreds of times before. But I have been reading fanfiction for over four years, and this fic is definitly one of the best. I hate it when FF.net kicks off stories. They always throw off the good ones. Well that's my spiel on the story and FF.net, keep up the good writing. By the way, I love the opening text at the top of the page.

Deni posted a comment on Sunday 18th September 2005 12:19am for Actions and Reactions

Here is another pet peeve for you. Authors that takes polls on what is going to happen in THEIR story or who is going to be paired with who.
No for the reviev of your story. LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

Kat posted a comment on Saturday 17th September 2005 7:23pm for Actions and Reactions

Woohoo, you're here and you're back and ... and ... it's just brilliant!

Great chapter, can't wait for the next one as usual. Not much of a constructive review, but just wanted to say that I'm really glad to see you both back up and posting :-)

The Freckled Phoenix posted a comment on Saturday 17th September 2005 2:53pm for Actions and Reactions

all I can say is good job! I do have one question. If Moldyshorts has control of Her Majesty's military, then wouldn't the Red Europe manuver him into gaining more territory? the clues stare you right in the face when the cituation seems vauge. please reply to my question concerning the Navals, k?

Mary posted a comment on Saturday 17th September 2005 2:14pm for Actions and Reactions

Damn. It's 1AM and I never took the blue jeans out of the dryer. How did that happen?

Excellent story. Great plot, nice movement, the voices are good. Even a believable "good" Draco, which is nice after so many undelievable ones.

Looking forward to the next installment. Hopefully not in the wee hours of the morning....

e shaw posted a comment on Saturday 17th September 2005 1:57pm for Actions and Reactions

great chapter!

twilliams1797 posted a comment on Saturday 17th September 2005 9:01am for Actions and Reactions

finally! well so far I have read all 17 chapters in 2 sittings.
virtually ALL the peeves you have listed are things I totally agree with.
I understand the desire to write in your favorite universe, but its a good idea to have some skills.
The team of Bob&Alyx (hey'all)are Highly skilled, intuitive and no doubt smell good too.
points:
this is first time I have found a Draco turnabout that looked believable.
:its nice to see Narcissa as a person and actually have some character development
: same thing for the doctors Granger. It gives some insight into the raising and development of Miss Hermione.
:Don't usually like superharry, but (suspension of disbeleif) this scenario seems plausible
:I am enjoying the whole RonisaPrat thing.
coming next episode:
flattery and egoBoo for our esteemed authors,
commentary on sex in fanfic.
use of the A/N in history ..

keep it up.I am soooo looking forward to the
next chapter.
Tim W