Content Harry Potter

Reviews

will12 posted a comment on Monday 29th August 2011 1:41pm for British Lockup and Brotherhood Reborn

Loved this story, cant wait to read the next

WhiteElfElder posted a comment on Wednesday 10th August 2011 9:52pm for British Lockup and Brotherhood Reborn

This has been a great tale. The amount of imagery used to describe situations brought the story to life. One of the questions becomes, has the love Harry received from those that he cares for been enough to start his healing and to prevent the fallout from what he must become and what he must do?

KennethRose posted a comment on Tuesday 19th July 2011 5:54pm for British Lockup and Brotherhood Reborn

This story, like so many of your others, is amazing. The plot-line is so intricate and involved it's almost boggling, and the thought that must have gone into it is just incredible. I loved the romance between Harry and Hermione; it wasn't rushed, it wasn't 'shag-like-bunnies' as soon as they decided to pursue a sexual relationship, and it is loving - something which appeals to a romantic like myself.

I particularly liked the Ron and Dumbledore bashing, the Molly bashing wasn't half bad either, and now that the former is dead, and the latter really doesn't have the power to do anything, I find myself wondering what the old man plans on doing.

I do find myself slightly hacked off with Harry's crippled leg, you know, being powerful and awesome and all of that jazz, but perhaps that will change in the sequel? I'll find out when I immediately move onto 'Sunrise Over Britain' after posting this review.

This really is a fantastic read; it's on-the-edge-of-your-seat stuff, and the authors notes I've always found hilariously funny. I must confess that I am one of the people that must hackle your pet peeves, and so I've re-evaluated my writing-morals - so kudos for you changing that for me.
One day I hope that I'll find a woman who shares the same passion for writing and fanfiction that I do, but until then perhaps I'll use the two of you for role-models ;-)

And by the way, when I finished this story and then saw it was around three hundred and fifty thousand'ish words I congratulated you...and then promptly fell asleep because I read it all in one sitting. When I saw that the sequel was almost twice the length...well suffice to say I cursed to high heaven, and then praised the powers that be that I would be stuck, obsessively reading a fantastic piece of work.

Kenneth

romana_fred posted a comment on Wednesday 20th April 2011 8:12pm for British Lockup and Brotherhood Reborn

Love the story, can't wait to get started on the sequel but I have a question. Where the heck is Charlie?

ElenaPetrova1 posted a comment on Thursday 17th February 2011 3:05pm for British Lockup and Brotherhood Reborn

loved it! the story was good

Starman800 posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd February 2011 9:15am for British Lockup and Brotherhood Reborn

WOW!!! Holly crap.. that was a great story. I loved it, can't wait to read the sequal. WOW.

blue icing posted a comment on Friday 7th January 2011 1:42pm for British Lockup and Brotherhood Reborn

That was BRILLIANT!!!! I can't wait to read the next one! :)

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Tuesday 4th January 2011 9:41pm for British Lockup and Brotherhood Reborn

That was fantastic! I've never read a fic where a muggle, or I guess in this case, a wizard with suppresed magic, gained it like the Grangers did. You are truly a pair of creative geniuses. Sunset over Britain has thoroughly earned it's place as my all-time favorite fic. Well done and I can't wait to read Sunrise over Britain!

Zamia posted a comment on Saturday 18th September 2010 5:27am for British Lockup and Brotherhood Reborn

Quite an amazing yarn. You depict the sorrow and happiness of Harry & Hermione so well it brings a tear to the eye. Still enjoy your notes. Very impressed with the standoff with Voldy. You have definitely shown that behind every superman there is a superwoman holding him up by his belt. Onto the sequel. Cheers.
Z

cello posted a comment on Tuesday 7th September 2010 7:59am for British Lockup and Brotherhood Reborn

Wonderful work! You tied it up nicely so your sequel could either begin the next day or twenty years from where it ended. Thoroughly enjoyed the ride.

Thank you.

Abraxan posted a comment on Monday 23rd August 2010 2:52pm for British Lockup and Brotherhood Reborn

Fascinating story! A real page-turner - well, sort of, since I read it on my computer and my phone! I thoroughly enjoyed it and loved your disclaimers, as well. I'm looking forward to reading its sequel!

Abraxan

Sandra Smith posted a comment on Tuesday 20th July 2010 6:52pm for British Lockup and Brotherhood Reborn

I keep rereading this story every few months and everytime I reread it, I am impressed. Good job guys

loretta537 posted a comment on Saturday 17th July 2010 5:54pm for British Lockup and Brotherhood Reborn

this was a great story! i was up until seven am reading it before deciding i couldnt finish it. after five hours sleep i was up and reading from noon till seven pm and i still have the sequel to read

Georgia posted a comment on Tuesday 8th June 2010 9:51pm for British Lockup and Brotherhood Reborn

Quite enjoyable if overly dramatic in places. The times you use character names in the thing at the beginning is even worse than when it's just Bob and Alyx. It makes it harder to skip because the names catch your eye. Also having it at the beginning of chapters is worse than with short stories because it jerks you out of the story.

pearls633 posted a comment on Friday 4th June 2010 11:46am for British Lockup and Brotherhood Reborn

Thank you both for a riviting mental journey. Looking forward to reading Sunrise.

Separ posted a comment on Tuesday 1st June 2010 12:44pm for British Lockup and Brotherhood Reborn

Great story, now on to the sequel ...

chris7200 posted a comment on Monday 31st May 2010 4:21pm for British Lockup and Brotherhood Reborn

This is the single best HP fanfic I've read, and that's saying a lot. You two are truly remarkable. Thank you. Off to start "Sunrise".

moregoth posted a comment on Monday 19th April 2010 12:54pm for British Lockup and Brotherhood Reborn

Great story, the plot is well done and I enjoy that you have dared to make it dark and with a more all out war that not only affects the wizarding world but the muggle world as well. Looking forward to reading the sequel!

RheaN posted a comment on Sunday 18th April 2010 11:44am for British Lockup and Brotherhood Reborn

Just a note: during the ritual to form the coven, you misspelled "bowl" as "bowel". Good story altogether, though. Off I go to 'Sunrise'...

tulip7815 posted a comment on Tuesday 13th April 2010 9:28am for British Lockup and Brotherhood Reborn

Bob and Alyx,
I do not normally review stories, but this one merits it. I'm quickly going to read the sequel!! I found it to be well written, the characters believable in their actions and with very few dead spots (the ones I saw were plot essential anyhow). From a literary prespective it was a really nice, easy read. I'm sure the second part will be just as great. The stories come highly recomended by every other HP fan out there, so you should take great pride in knowing the whole of the fanfic community enjoys your stories... (those nuts who don' like H/HR have no leg to stand on this story is too well written!).
Thank you so much for the entretainment,
Alexandra