Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Dementor149 posted a comment on Friday 31st January 2020 11:58am for First Moves

You (plural) have a delightfully wicked sense of humor. The Brotherhood had been quite funny, with the Apperition thing rather whimsical. Hermione's fear about being potioned and loosing control was poingnant and very Hermione. Susan is a nice additon to thier training before going back to Hogwarts.

It was rather mean what you did to the Dursleys, just glad Sirius didn't try to use any of the money he counterfitted!

Thank you this has been a pleasure so far - Best wishes Dementor149.

mysuv1 posted a comment on Thursday 4th January 2018 2:30pm for First Moves

I am enjoying this fic BAD RON he lost best friends

Jon08 posted a comment on Monday 24th August 2015 4:49am for First Moves

Enjoying this immensely.

Just one minor point which makes me think you are not British, Since World War II, the UK has had no notes of £100, the highest note in circulation is and was at the time of this story £50, so as to your small point, even Vernon Dursley would know a £100 note to be counterfeit, then again he's such an ingnorant bigot, he probably would just think he's never been given one before as most people deal with 10's and 20's in everyday business and indeed to this date, 2015, a lot of shops refuse to take 50's for fear of forgery.

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2012 10:44pm for First Moves

Excellent chapter!

Ka-ris posted a comment on Friday 20th January 2012 7:37am for First Moves

humm
Ringwraith
Dementor
One wonders if one inspired the other.

Razzi2010 posted a comment on Thursday 10th March 2011 10:40am for First Moves

Have to say guys loving the story so far, looking forward to see how it plays out .
p.s. i love the disclaimers, normally authors put the same boring old stuff, i like how you've made them like miny storys etc... :-D

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Monday 3rd January 2011 6:25am for First Moves

I was right in my review of chapter one; this is officially one of my top five favorite fics. The awkward attraction between Harry and Hermione is really well done, by the way.

Iamunique posted a comment on Saturday 9th October 2010 10:21am for First Moves

I appologise for my last review. I understand that I misinterpreted the scene. Sorry for wasting your time.

cello posted a comment on Monday 6th September 2010 9:50am for First Moves

The Brotherhood - Go Doc Granger! priceless

purrfus posted a comment on Sunday 25th April 2010 8:07pm for First Moves

Decided against the ritual - or just delaying it?

Canon? Its easier to picture Harry with Hermione than with Ginny. Of course, I find it easier to picture Harry with just about anybody ( the twins, a Creevy, etc) than with Ginny.

Harry would be incredibly awkward with just Hermione; the parents have really worked with the story - excellent choice.

Bexis posted a comment on Tuesday 29th September 2009 3:39am for First Moves

Good. I take it by what I read here that there will be no alcohol used as a plot device.

Nice, nasty trick on the Dursleys, except that the lawyer is now, himself, guilty of passing counterfeit money.

If Harry can take extra OWLs like that, one wonders why he bothers coming back to Hogwarts, rather than taking NEWTs the same way.

Oh, blast. I was hoping that Susan might at least give Hermione a run for her money. Someone always should.

Dobby and Winky being paid? When did that happen? Not a bad thing, mind you.

With the charm bracelet - does that mean Harry can apparate at Hogwarts?

Patrick Cross posted a comment on Saturday 8th August 2009 12:11pm for First Moves

toenail in a pencil sharpener? WHAT have you been sniffing lately, hmmmmmm? also, loved the tee-shirt bit. how 'bout "i killed a frecking dark lord and all i got was this snarky tee-shirt?" once again, GOOD JOB

Patrick Cross posted a comment on Saturday 8th August 2009 11:42am for First Moves

toenail in a pencil sharpener? WHAT have you been sniffing lately, hmmmmmm?

Roguelily posted a comment on Thursday 23rd July 2009 4:47pm for First Moves

I’ve read this before but I don’t recall if I actually finished it. I got pretty far in, though. In reading this again, my thoughts are that the story is very solid and there are few typing mistakes, especially considering the impressive length of the chapters, but the consistent error in attempting to make family names plural is rather irritating. You write "Dursley’s" instead of "Dursleys" and "Weasley’s" instead of "Weasleys" and so on.

Luc Luzzo posted a comment on Saturday 14th March 2009 8:41pm for First Moves

OMG!love the story.I think it's dolores umbridge. but pay no mind to spelling!
I love the jump from canon and love how slow the relationships are evolving. most stories just go," hey I love you mua mua mua!, lets do it! hump hump hump."
your approach is much...kinder to the mind
LL

Lord_Angel posted a comment on Thursday 26th February 2009 3:10am for First Moves

Very curious! Very curious!

empethic_girl posted a comment on Monday 23rd February 2009 7:33am for First Moves

This is one of the more interesting stories I have read. It comes in second. I am only through the first 3 chapters and yet I cannot wait to know what happens next.

I agree completely with your pet peeves. The things so far I have also found to be completely annoying in stories, and usually I stop reading the story.

I am interested in the plot line and cannot wait until I finish it.

Empie

kryptikk79 posted a comment on Friday 5th December 2008 1:05pm for First Moves

so, dumbledore. i see your schwartz isw is big as..... wait a minute.
its not!
well jeez, that totally destroys that bit of fun. stupid meddling bastards and their inadequate schwartzes.

back2front posted a comment on Sunday 31st August 2008 7:44am for First Moves

Standard Disclaimer:

Harry: "HEY! You guys don’t own me!"
Bob: "They know that Harry, but we’re going to torment you anyway!"
Harry: "B-B-But that’s unfair! I won’t allow it! Only JK Rowling owns me!"
Bob: "Silly teenage wizard! Here, let me stick your toe in this pencil sharpener!"
Harry: "Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!"
NOPE WE DON’T OWN THIS STUFF


LMAO if only all disclaimers where this random.....
Praise be to bob and his S&M pencil sharpener

RockBiter posted a comment on Wednesday 20th August 2008 11:41am for First Moves

So far, I think I liked the two I read over on FF.net a little better than this--most likely, because I'm on the Harry/Ginny bandwagon. Not to say I'm not enjoying this. I am, very much.

Oh, and because you'll probably never see the reviews on FF, I loved Jack and the military aspects of the stories. I'm writing a book right now that centers around the Navy, and enjoy reading anything military. It was a great addition.