Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Liannakanzacki posted a comment on Friday 21st April 2006 1:03am for First Moves

!

I really really can't stop reading this! i have your window open allday at work

this is amazing you've got me hooked :>

chapps posted a comment on Friday 17th March 2006 10:03am for First Moves

I loved the disclaimer :)

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Tuesday 21st February 2006 1:55am for First Moves

The ejection of the Order from Grimmauld Place was very well done.

I like what you've done with the Brotherhood.

That may be one of the cleverer 'get-the-Dursleys' I have read.

Cheers!

Quizer posted a comment on Monday 13th February 2006 9:34am for First Moves

"Gasping, they watched as first the Fidelis charm, then the wards..."

And here I was expecting that you of all people would be able to spell the Fidelius charm the right way. Honestly, if I got a dollar for every time someone spelled 'Fidelius' wrong, I'd be richer than Rowling. This looks BAD, in a way I really doubt you actually want.

Otherwise great job on this chapter. I liked the ejection sequence of 12 Grimmauld Place, especially the cats ;)
I also like the how the off-hand remark on the Brotherhood develops into a real ruse. Did you know already at this point that it would be such a central part of the story later in Sunrise?

Quizer

Pleather Boots posted a comment on Sunday 5th February 2006 3:27am for First Moves

I am so in love with this story! I would have reviewed before now, but I stopped to grab some lunch (the only reason I stopped reading ^_^) and I wanted to say how brilliant this is! I'm not much of a H/Hr fan, but hey, right?

Lillith Desiree posted a comment on Saturday 28th January 2006 8:58am for First Moves

Well kudos! another great chapter you guys! I bet the rest of the story will be amazing as well!

Tildessmoo posted a comment on Monday 2nd January 2006 2:34am for First Moves

And now to make me feel more like an idiot, I just noticed Renee's review about Dan and Emma. You know, I thought there was something familiar about those names, but there was absolutely nothing in my mind but "Did some other fanfic authors use those names?" One and a half words: D'oh!

Tildessmoo posted a comment on Monday 2nd January 2006 2:31am for First Moves

Your friendly neighborhood Tildessmoo here, once more showing appreciation for a chapter of SOB. That's pronounced teel-deh-sh-SMOH-ah, by the way (can't get all the accented characters to show up here). I'm wondering if you can contact Abraxan about getting some of Harry's t-shirts made up? I'd certainly buy a "Potter 5-Voldemort 0" shirt! I'm afraid I'm not taking in enough specific details to comment much more about the chapter itself, but for the authors notes.
For one thing, ship all you want; it's your story, and if you can make it good then as a reader I don't care if you do Draco/Harry. Actually I did manage to find a good one of those once, though I don't recall where it was and it was rather before I stayed up till four in the morning selling a certain blue book and picking up cookie crumbs and empty coffee cups, so I don't like my chances of finding it again... Heck, I'm an avid H/C shipper and I like your story. Hear that H/H haters? Even a crewmember on the HMS Celebrity can like Hermione, so lay off! And I'd love to see if Dumbledore has a Schwartz ring, though if we're making LotR comparisons instead, I'd think of him as Dumbledore the White in this story. And Peter can play Grima, and Harry would make a perfect Frodo! Though I think Voldemort reminds me more of the Witch King of Angband than Sauron. Maybe Gindlewald can be Sauron. In order to have Sam we'd need a canon Ron rather than yours... Or maybe he could be Aragorn? That's the only way I can think of to fit Hermione in, as either Arwen or Eowyn. But wait! Snape's the only one greasy enough to be Grima Wormtongue! And his association with Dumbledore (as Dumbledore the White) fits in with that whole Sharky thing at the end of the books...
And wow, I just wasted a whole lot of review space with HP/LotR crossover contemplation that will never be used. Now I feel like an idiot. And I'm not deleting it. Which makes me feel more like an idiot. Time to have a nice lie-down now. Or read the next chapter.

Liam Gregory posted a comment on Friday 30th December 2005 2:18am for First Moves

I am just reading this the first time now, after it was talked about on a Yahoo group I am part of...
I must say, I like this story very much so far.

However, there is one thing that I am confused about. The Idea of a silent Aparition. The pop is not caused by magic, but by the air rushing in to fill the void. The only way to do it silently would be to switch around the air that exists where he is going, and the area he was before he apparated, and instantly.

*Winces* Sorry, I'm a science nerd.

-TSL210

Renee1 posted a comment on Wednesday 30th November 2005 10:01am for First Moves

I finally caught the Dan/Emma joke.Daniel Radcliffe , Emma Watson. Cute . Tee hee. I am so slow.

harry85 posted a comment on Tuesday 29th November 2005 12:15am for First Moves

This was good, you know. I'm loving this story a lot!

japanese_jew posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 5:12am for First Moves

god, Harry is SO boring. If I had been tackled by some girl I would've screamed rape. *nods decisively* definitely.

B Nuhfer posted a comment on Wednesday 16th November 2005 7:55am for First Moves

I am a fan. I have read other works of
yours at fan fiction and I have had nothing
but pleasure when reading your amazing
stories. This story is once again a truly
pleasurable reading experience. I hope
when I get to the end of this one I will
find that you will have started a new one.
Thanks for the story.

MattD posted a comment on Tuesday 15th November 2005 2:44am for First Moves

Screw the uncanon-ness! Harry + Hermione is always intriguing if done right and personally, I think HBP is a travesty to the canon and shouldn't be included. There are so many things that JKR did wrong or did out of her own world that it took me several days to read the whole thing. I was extremely disappointed, and this fic provides a suitable 6th year =)

Chris Gibson posted a comment on Thursday 15th September 2005 10:33pm for First Moves

I'm finding that I rather like Manipulative!Dumbledore fics. You've set the foundations of a remarkable one here. Good work.

You probably do need to have someone from England beta it for you though. The highest denomination bank note in use is £50; there is no such thing as a £100 note.

Keep it up though, this is a brilliant fic.