Content Harry Potter

Reviews

nimistar posted a comment on Thursday 6th September 2007 8:43am for Plans Revealed

hay you cut off Old Crow’s feet, thats just rude. besides that i must say that this was a great chapter, had me laughing so hard i could not breath.

GryffindorDragon posted a comment on Friday 1st June 2007 12:12am for Plans Revealed

A redeemed Arthur, not sure about that. But Molly will surely regret this, won't she? She'll lose access to the Weasley vault, won't she?
I just love drunk Harry. I hope there weren't any antiques in the study.
How could Harry not help to use magic while cooking? would Blacks have Muggle appliances?
Harry in a stocking; that is too much.
Isn't giving Winky the cookbook a bit sexist?
'DARK LOARD' -- Dark Lord, isn't it?
This is getting quite interesting (alright its been interesting all along -- getting more interesting, that probably doesn't help either -- oh well, I give up).

Cynthia1850 posted a comment on Thursday 31st May 2007 10:33pm for Plans Revealed

"Abraxan kidney" "Old Crows feet" Oh, you're funny. I got it! Only the best ingredients for sure.

ella1983 posted a comment on Tuesday 15th May 2007 11:08am for Plans Revealed

i really really really want those trousers you described in your A/N any idea where i can buy a pair????

Selma Flamel posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 11:01am for Plans Revealed

I'm glad Arthur is not totally unredeemable. Just hen-pecked. The way I see Arthur...I figure when he finally loses his temper I want to be far, far away.

Is there any way I could get a "personal shelf of requirement in a box"?

Dragen posted a comment on Saturday 6th January 2007 1:10pm for Plans Revealed

Another great chapter;

Before I say anything about your story, I have to say that I love your Standard Disclaimer, and they I like them as they get weirder.

I forgot to say that I like what Harry did to Snape and Dumbledore, hopeful that’ll teach them not to cross Harry, but I wouldn’t bet on it. They’ll do anything to control Harry.

:D Hermione really doesn’t know how much money Harry has, does she? If she does she wouldn’t think twice about it.

Hopefully, Arthur can get forgiveness from his family and Harry.

I do love Harry’s plan.

pyrodaemon posted a comment on Wednesday 25th October 2006 1:12am for Plans Revealed

""Hermione shook her head at him and vowed to have a serious talk with him about money one of these days.

Harry chuckled to himself and promised he’d have a talk with her about money one of these days."" *raises brow* <thats all i have to say.

You guys never fail to amuse me with your Pet Peeves.

Poor Snape. Now not only is he ugly and greasy but he now has another part of his nose broken!!!!

I really feel for Harry. I mean to *know* that all those people you see in the street today are going to be dead in four months has got to be heartbreaking. And I know some people probably look at Hermione like she's cold or doesn't have a heart b/c she isn't as...visially? upset over all this as Harry is. But I think its more that she looks at it logically. She's upset that it would have to come to this but she also knows that there *is* no way they can save all those people and its better to save what you *can* then try to save everyone and end up saving no one.

I like the book boxes. Can I use it in my story if I find a way?

...on to more story.

Lyn Piton posted a comment on Sunday 3rd September 2006 12:25pm for Plans Revealed

Love the drunk!Harry and Dan scene! Hee!

Cky Raes posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 8:35am for Plans Revealed

OH! I know! Harry is gonna be...Spider Man!!!

SpiderLily posted a comment on Wednesday 31st May 2006 6:09am for Plans Revealed

I just want to say that I love your Pet Peeves. They're hilarious! And yet very true... I hate stories like that.

Jimmy posted a comment on Monday 15th May 2006 11:17am for Plans Revealed

ABRAXAN KIDNEY???? OLD CROW FEET??? LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Tammy Slark posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd May 2006 10:31am for Plans Revealed

One thing I don't understand. Why didn't Arthur, Bill, George, Fred, or Ginny contact Charlie about what was going on?

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 28th April 2006 12:42am for Plans Revealed

Getting interesting.

gunny

Liannakanzacki posted a comment on Thursday 27th April 2006 6:40pm for Plans Revealed

i'm on the edge of my seat!

ghostbusters rock heheh

chapps posted a comment on Saturday 18th March 2006 3:58pm for Plans Revealed

What do you have against rainbow colored, glow in the dark, condoms? I think they are an important part of every healthy relationship

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Tuesday 21st February 2006 11:44am for Plans Revealed

I am a big Dobby fan. What you had Harry and Hermione do with the two elves on Christmas morning was wonderful.

Thanks for letting there be some reconciliation between Arthur and his good kids.

Just excellent work!

goddessa39 posted a comment on Friday 17th February 2006 12:14pm for Plans Revealed

Love it. Question: What does "pax" mean?

Tildessmoo posted a comment on Monday 2nd January 2006 11:39pm for Plans Revealed

"To the person who asked to use our t-shirt sayings to place on real t-shirts to sell, we wouldn’t advise it. It’s not that we mind so much as the fact that, unless you’re just DYING to meet JKR’s lawyers, it really isn’t such a good idea."
Which is why I suggested selling the ideas to the trademark owners instead. Of course, this presupposes that they'd actually be interested...
Also from your author notes, I'm going to have to go back and read previous reviews; why would anyone think "time of the bull" meant New Years?
Looking forward to reading lucky thirteen next, and in the meantime (in other words, until I click the "next" link) very much enjoying this version of Harry in charge. Unlike many authors, you didn't suddenly make him a general; he's asking others for help without which he sees no way to do what he needs to do, which is much more in character for him. Regardless of your non-canon posturing, I've noticed that everything you've done here is spot-on with the originals characterization-wise, and those things that some might think aren't are simply the results of treacherous minds pretending to be something they aren't (like Ron and Dumbledore). Gotta love it.

Tildessmoo posted a comment on Monday 2nd January 2006 3:48pm for Plans Revealed

Whoops, sorry, silly me. Kidney, not spleen. That's all right, then, she can still use the other one.

Tildessmoo posted a comment on Monday 2nd January 2006 3:47pm for Plans Revealed

I'm afraid I got too caught up in the story to review the last chapter, but my laughter upon seeing the ingredients for Lily's sobering potion was enough interruption to get me over to the review box. That's umm... Quite a tribute to other fanfic authors. However, I'd appreciate it if you could return Abraxan's spleen, as she's promised the next chapter of "Time of Destiny" by tomorrow, and I'm fairly sure she needs her spleen to stay conscious long enough to post.