Content Harry Potter

Reviews

cmfisher65 posted a comment on Sunday 1st January 2017 10:58am for The Breaking Storm

🍩🍩🍩 love your story. Payment in jelly donuts as requested

Glacialis1 posted a comment on Friday 27th November 2015 9:05am for The Breaking Storm

Did this chapter get revised? I read this story a long time ago and I recall Hermonie and Harry wearing insulting t-shirts and Hermonie flipping Voldemort the bird. But maybe I am just getting old. Still a great chapter.

lwj2 posted a comment on Friday 11th July 2014 4:21am for The Breaking Storm

You're horrid authors, keeping me sitting in front of the monitor like this. As a punishment, you both will consume a large bowl of gulyás and noodles. Eat it NOW!

Thanks for writing and sharing your stories.

LWJ2

Lord Cleveland posted a comment on Friday 25th May 2012 12:00pm for The Breaking Storm

Have you seen the size of England? If a supernuke went off, the poor island would be destroyed. On top of that the fallout would destroy Europe.

Your arguement for not having Harry as an animagus is weak. Just saying.

amsev posted a comment on Saturday 31st March 2012 4:41pm for The Breaking Storm

Oh my, but you've managed to include some Muggle mayhem of the nuclear variety. Am fascinated/horrified by all things nuclear due to growing up in the sixties and the variety of bomb drills we went through in elementary school. Some of my favorite movies are nuclear, including Dr. Strangelove, Failsafe and The Sum of All Fears. Hmmmm, may just have to pause my reading to get in some apocalyptic movie of the radioactive variety.

Nah, I'm enjoying this story too much to stop reading here. One of your pet peeves struck a note with me -- the one where an author changes person seemingly out of nowhere. Seems to me that that's a great way to spot a Mary Sue/Gary Stu story when the character is involved in some sort of action scene and then suddenly flips from third person to first person...

Bobmin, your story thus far is just plain awesome!

cello posted a comment on Tuesday 7th September 2010 6:51am for The Breaking Storm

Good grief, I thought they would never leave! Whew, that was intense.

slashslut posted a comment on Friday 8th January 2010 9:11pm for The Breaking Storm

im left breathless ...

misto713 posted a comment on Saturday 7th November 2009 4:37am for The Breaking Storm

"The man got only a few more steps before being overwhelmed by the dog sized spiders." Dog sized? You mean Hagrid sized, don ´t you? An acromantula is cca 2 meters high, extremely inteligent and very, very poisonous. ;) Sorry for being a canon-freak here, but really, one part of the story where you wouldn ´t need to exaggerate at all and it would be freaking scary and you don ´t use the oportunity T_T

Bexis posted a comment on Monday 12th October 2009 5:22am for The Breaking Storm

I thought the Muggle-related accuracy was pretty good, actually. Not at all like some ridiculous stories I've read.

Good battle of Hogwarts scene.

You spelled AK correctly, but a couple of chapters back you misspelled the Imperius Curse consistently - or your spellchecker did.

Alice Zecco posted a comment on Friday 25th September 2009 4:48am for The Breaking Storm

You are keeping me awake at night now. I've only had seven total hours of sleep since I started this story. You are evil and must die! HAHAHAHAHAHA. All kidding aside, yes I have missed a lot of sleep this week but hell this story is soooo worth it. I even had had it minimized at work so I can sneak and read a line or too there. If I am fired it's all your FAULT!!!

ghostchicken posted a comment on Sunday 19th July 2009 2:06am for The Breaking Storm

You've had me on the edge of my seat this chapter. WOW! I love it when Harry taunts Voldemort. The Dark Tosser is finding out that a dose of his own medicine--or potion--is pretty yukky.

Okay, so Ickle Ronnikins is gone. Good thing. He was barking anyway; Snape is no great loss, but his arrest just put Dumbledork's plans in the potty.

I loved the hula-hoop thing. Very imaginative. Magical mass transit at its best.

So our Gryffindor spy was Dean Thomas. Somehow, that doesn't surprise me. He was pretty PO'd that Nev managed to snag Ginny out from under him--more or less, no sexual innuendo intended.

I've found a couple of spelling and grammatical errors, but they're so inconsequential that I don't feel the need to fuss about them. According to your A/Ns, others have already done that. Why should I?

Anyway, I must read on before I fall off the edge of my seat. GOOD JOB!

kryptikk79 posted a comment on Sunday 7th December 2008 6:35am for The Breaking Storm

O RLY?

skribbleglii posted a comment on Thursday 22nd May 2008 11:24am for The Breaking Storm

Aww. this chapter was both action filled and cute simultaneously. you guys are awesome!:P

bookaholic_au posted a comment on Thursday 17th April 2008 9:34am for The Breaking Storm

You killed Stonehenge! I know I've said this before, but please think before you have your 'heiritage theives' ignore it!

LordDragon posted a comment on Sunday 6th January 2008 5:25pm for The Breaking Storm

I'm not sure if you still get your reviews since you finished this story so long ago... but have to say again... I LOVE IT!!!

on another note... Love the Standard Disclaimers ROFLMAO

Eviloldersister posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd January 2008 2:15am for The Breaking Storm

Ron as a spider mutant would be an interesting affair, especially since he is afraid of spiders, somehow the visions keep rolling through my head. I congrauate you on that

Olaf Rammler posted a comment on Thursday 6th December 2007 7:26am for The Breaking Storm

I'm lost of words. Your Story is more than Fantastic. Please continue it as soon as possible.

bookaholic_au posted a comment on Sunday 18th November 2007 6:45pm for The Breaking Storm

Why did you destroy Stonehenge? We haven't worked out what they built it for, or how they built it for that matter! I haven't even seen it yet! (tears running down my face) Please, please ressurrect Stonehenge! The only reason it wasn't a wonder of the ancient world is because that list was compiled in Greece, and the Greeks had never seen it!

Okay. Rant over. But seriously, you had better have a pretty good reason for destroying Stonehenge!

Marvin posted a comment on Saturday 17th November 2007 11:17pm for The Breaking Storm

You spelled something wrong?
Um, did not notice ;-)
Good part, but about 18 killing curses in one day should make Harry god N °1 for all time :)

Joyfullscroll posted a comment on Tuesday 19th June 2007 5:27am for The Breaking Storm

*smiles* You know you could have included that in your pet peeve. Or was it mentioned earlier on and I don't remember?

What should be your pet peeve? That reviewers and all readers alike DO take 'Fanfictions' too close to heart. Well I must say try to turn the other cheek and accept it as a compliment that they do take your storyline so seriously as some do canon. That's all I can come up with for now. Ja ne. PS: In one other fanfiction I've read...it has to do with a Time Traveling Harry going back to his past in his 11 or 14 year old body and a Professor was talking about the Avada Kedavra that teens so young would not have the Magical Power necessary to have any effect but to 'tickle'. Would that help?