Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Badger-dude posted a comment on Friday 14th April 2006 3:30am for The Oncoming Storm

Oi RULE BRITANIA!!!!!! lol j/k. And Rowling does the same thing at the beggining of each HP book, sayin gHP is a wizard blah blah balh

Dahlias posted a comment on Wednesday 8th March 2006 1:50pm for The Oncoming Storm

For the end of the chapter and the mysterious person i would say our dear Ron.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd February 2006 9:58pm for The Oncoming Storm

Dumbledore is wearing out his invitation to existence on this plane.

Luna as a charms genius warms the cockles of my heart - nasty sounding things, heart cockles. I love what you've done with Luna. HBP marginalized her at best, completely discounted her basically.

Just a FUN read.

harry85 posted a comment on Thursday 1st December 2005 10:57pm for The Oncoming Storm

Well, I think the stupid ones are the ones threatening Harry and trying to ambush him.

They'll end really badly, they will.

Eliew posted a comment on Tuesday 18th October 2005 6:52pm for The Oncoming Storm

Nice use of the fire termites, and how poor Hermione hae been 'trick' into putting out their competitor.

Just wondering though, how did Harry split himself into multiple clones? And was he actually in control of all of them, and can use any one to cast a spell, or was it just a illusion while he was moving very fast from one illusion to another? If that is the case, can he actually do that in battle and face multiple opponents?

prutser posted a comment on Wednesday 28th September 2005 12:59pm for The Oncoming Storm

I'm glad your still writing this great story. I'm even more happier about the fact that you left the link on FFNet.

Thanks.

William Drayton posted a comment on Monday 26th September 2005 4:15am for The Oncoming Storm

I am a big fan of your story. I noticed that in the DADA class Ron was refered to as Mr. Weasley, and not his mother's maidin name, is it just Molly who reverted or both?

solar posted a comment on Sunday 25th September 2005 5:15pm for The Oncoming Storm

great story

azntgr01 posted a comment on Sunday 25th September 2005 8:50am for The Oncoming Storm

great as usual. i'm glad i had clicked on your author profile page. otherwise, i wouldn't be here. lol. ^^

M. R. Moore posted a comment on Saturday 24th September 2005 1:52pm for The Oncoming Storm

Here's one of my pet peeves for you to chew on. Authors who use something similar to a spoils system and name characters after other authors or reviewers. It shows a lack of creativity. Politicians that use it earn my contempt and so do authors. I quit reading a WIP for it.

Aragulus posted a comment on Saturday 24th September 2005 11:43am for The Oncoming Storm

Ahh... More fine work on this great story. And I believe as most others do that Ron is in the tower. If I remeber correctly Dumbldore's spell turned his feelings for hermione into a desire to study... It did nothing about his hatred for harry.

And is it just me or is bob enjoying doing the disclaimers a bit to much. ;)

sammy posted a comment on Saturday 24th September 2005 11:03am for The Oncoming Storm

hey guys, I got quite the surprise the other day when fanfiction said you weren't on the data base thing, so i had a look around and found your site. So now i'm just letting you know that i'm really enjoying your story and i can't wait till the next chapter !

Cya,
Sammy

Jeremy posted a comment on Saturday 24th September 2005 7:32am for The Oncoming Storm

Great story. Please update soon and make Dumbledore pay for all of his crimes against Harry Potter.

Gary Walker posted a comment on Saturday 24th September 2005 1:01am for The Oncoming Storm

Hi I made my way to this new site and am still reading your great story.
I sent my letter of complaint to fanfic and stranglely enough my acount was not deleted after suggesting they do something you are too nice to do to Ron :)

Gary

Robert Hope posted a comment on Friday 23rd September 2005 4:29pm for The Oncoming Storm

Good chapter, about time that something was done about Dumbledore. In regards towards the possible Gryffindor/Hufflepuff war, the way I see it, the Hufflepuffs will either turn to Ravenclaw or Slytherin as an ally. The only way out would be for the Outcasts to ally themselves with Hufflepuff and stop the tensions from rising.

Dragonfire48 posted a comment on Friday 23rd September 2005 11:17am for The Oncoming Storm

THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I AM YOUR ALL-TIME FAN OF THIS FIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One little question: why did the administrators take your fic off of fanfic.net?

Don't forget to email me alerts for this story at smrtness87@hotmail.com!!!!!!

mary north posted a comment on Friday 23rd September 2005 10:04am for The Oncoming Storm

I love this story. Not only is it well written, the story is way wicked! More please!

beauty0102 posted a comment on Friday 23rd September 2005 8:34am for The Oncoming Storm

yeah great chapter can't wait for more looking forward to chapter 19.

ThunderGod posted a comment on Thursday 22nd September 2005 4:22pm for The Oncoming Storm

Once again, another great Chapter, twists and turns..seeing Dumbledore burning his bridges down is enjoyable. While I don't agree with some things, I do agree with freedom of choice and peoples ideas on stories. I enjoy the storie despite not liking some things, because the things I DO like are excellently written..so there.

I also love the pet peeves section..ONE of the many things I love and agree with.

ThunderGod

Foreverread posted a comment on Thursday 22nd September 2005 8:00am for The Oncoming Storm

This is quite a good story, and I'm sorry it was taken off of ff.net. Why was it taken off out of curiosity?