Content Harry Potter

Reviews

HarnGin posted a comment on Sunday 7th June 2020 1:19am

I enjoy this story more each time I re-read it. Thank you for sharing it with us.

wolfgang549 posted a comment on Wednesday 28th November 2018 11:15am

This is such a good story. Thanks for writing. Much love

Gracealma posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd May 2018 6:47pm

Good story. I quite like that Harry doesn't marry Ginny, and and gets out of Dumbledore's control.

VampHunter001 posted a comment on Tuesday 26th April 2016 7:05am

I'll leave this here hoping that you get it. I am sorry to hear of the loss of Bob. Your stories are some of my favorites, (this one included), but I actually find myself reading your disclaimers with more excitement than I read most other authors stories. While I hope we see more work from you in the future, I know that to get back into something you connect with him will be difficult, I wish you strength and love in the coming days to help you pull through.

Ariel Schnee posted a comment on Tuesday 27th October 2015 9:32am

What?!

Nothing about Petunia being arrested and thrown in jail?

Did Vernon survive her attack?

What about Dudley?

And what ever happened to Rita reporter?

missgsmith51 posted a comment on Thursday 4th June 2015 4:46pm

I love Harry/Daphne pairings, and I sincerely enjoyed this story. I believe I may have read it on fanfiction.net, as it seems familiar.

I found the whole Potter hoax idea rather interesting, although I found Dumbledore's fake prophecy trick appalling. He has a great deal for which to answer. I hope he is held accountable at some point, as I don't see his punishments thus far being adequate. I'm curious to know whether Remus knew the truth and, if he didn't, how he reacted to it all. The idea that James and Lily could leave Sirius languishing in prison for so long is beyond belief, and I can't see Remus taking it well.

I love Harry's use of the Quidditch practicing spell to take out Voldemort quite literally by his own hand!

Ginny is certainly doesn't give up easily, as we see in the last paragraph ... although technically Harry Potter no longer existed, as he took the name Black and ended the Potter line. Really, it sounds as if she was still clinging desperately to her fantasy even as Harry and Daphne's kids were probably on their way to making Harry and Daphne grandparents. I suppose that was probably Molly's and Dumbledore's doing.

Anyway, very nice read.

monkeygun99 posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd September 2014 9:34am

This is a magnificent story, i hope there will be many more like it to come.

atymer posted a comment on Wednesday 8th January 2014 10:40am

I love Harry gets a clue and minions learn there are consequences for betrayal and disloyalty.

Yummy, but too short. I would have wanted the torture of Dumpy to continue. I am quite proud of the fact I despise the old wanker.

rand0 posted a comment on Saturday 10th August 2013 9:54am

ps. How soon till we see chapter 1 of Dragon Storm? I have read 90 % of your stories so far, and the DRoP crossover is, in my opinion, your best work. But then I love DRoP more than WoT so take that into account, eh?

rand0 posted a comment on Saturday 10th August 2013 9:46am

WOW, you two are good. Really good. You have gotten me to the point that I almost want to read the books, almost, lol.

rand0,

aka madmuo.

Noble Korhedron posted a comment on Wednesday 31st July 2013 2:46pm

Hmmmm, ineresting! TAKE THAT, DUMBLEDORK!!

Oh, and good for Hermione writing that booklet!! :-P

Lovegoodluna posted a comment on Saturday 25th May 2013 11:54am

Great story

gara5289 posted a comment on Saturday 17th November 2012 10:18pm

My favorite HP one-shot and my top 2 overall i think for one-shots. Great story.

Taly-chan posted a comment on Saturday 27th October 2012 8:09am

I never tire of this one. Incredibly cinic, yet appealing. A classic.

Silly_Billy posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd October 2012 11:36am

Ooooohhh! I do like a bit of revenge in my reading selection.

Tastefully portrayed, but merciless in action. ~ S hivers! ~

LOVELY.

xoxo.

GBTtown posted a comment on Sunday 19th August 2012 8:35pm

One of the best Harry/Daphne stories I have ever read.

keichan2 posted a comment on Sunday 22nd July 2012 12:23pm

I really liked this story! I'm just sad it took me so long to discover it... Thanks for sharing!

Elaineprt posted a comment on Sunday 25th March 2012 12:39am

I loved it i can't think of anything else to say.

yungatheart posted a comment on Monday 19th March 2012 10:17pm

I both hate and love this story. I hate it because it degrades the wonderful idea of a parents sacrice for their child even though it was poorly written in the books. I love the story because its mostly human and has a primary theme that says that we are responsible for our decisions and that the prices we pay for them can endure forever. I hate this story because it is mostly sad and I want to feel joy (don't we all?). I disagree with the idea of unforgivables and side with them being unforgetables. Its kind of like 'once you start down the dark path...forever will it dominate your destiny'. I like to think that we are all humans and fallable and parents are no different. I like this story because it has depth and good writing. Sometimes we need to feel sad but I think I will look for a happy story to restore the balance.

Chocoaguila posted a comment on Wednesday 28th December 2011 3:10pm

Good Story! I couldn't stop reading until the end!