Content Harry Potter

Reviews

wendy1 posted a comment on Tuesday 6th December 2011 8:59pm

I love this story! Thanks so much for writing,
Wenyd

jules3677 posted a comment on Friday 28th October 2011 11:31pm

Like it!
Very good use of the Potter world. Imaginative & compelling. An entertaining read with well rounded characters. The plot was impressive. Thankyou

jlar posted a comment on Tuesday 27th September 2011 5:05pm

I just recently found your works with the wonderful Mutant Storm. I'm working my way through your other works, and this one stood out from the rest (that I've had the opportunity to read). I really enjoyed a smart Harry and the twist you put on the living Potters. Thank you for some excellent stories.

davemac_439 posted a comment on Monday 26th September 2011 12:38pm

Hi BOB, Oh and your pretty little psyco, Alyx. I love your writing mate but for gosh darn sake will you grow a pair, Oh, please get out from under the table, Now then, I am currently rereading your, "Stuff", Cos its very good, but I wondered if you had any plans to update your, "Stuff". I would like to sugest a possible Husband for dear little Alye, Lets see, she is a blood thirsty psycotic who loves inflicting pain, the pefect bloke for her is,,,,,,,Alan Rickman.

TWOddGirl posted a comment on Tuesday 20th September 2011 6:47am

Very interesting story. It's so different from all others - including your own.

I don't agree with your treatment of Hermione. She was a true friend to Harry who made minor mistakes. He wouldn't have lived without her help and support through each and every book. I see her as someone with a crippling lack of self esteem. The only people she respected were teachers (all her life). She used academia as it was all she felt she had. Hogwarts reinforced that as she felt taken down another peg as a 'mudblood' as the only way she could prove herself worthy. Dumbledore helped her feel useful and respected (yes, I hate him in canon and fanfic). She realized her mistakes but was punished too harshly, IMO. Daphne was a little too hostile. How else was she to have made people aware without her book? Harry should have reconnected with her considering their past in it's entirety.

Love, love how you treated the Weasleys and James and Lily. They had no excuse for how their actions affected Sirius, Harry, etc.

One thing I didn't get is how Voldy 'died' the first time. The plan was not to have him killed but to be used as bait. Why was he left alone then? I would have thought Dumby would be there waiting for him while minding Harry. That didn't make sense to me.

Thanks for writing this and I hope you continue your wonderful stories!

noreenklose posted a comment on Wednesday 31st August 2011 11:46pm

Outstanding!
10 out of 10!
I really, REALLY[u][/u] enjoyed this story.
Thank you for writing it.
I espescially enjoyed the revenge on ALL[u][/u] those who harmed Harry...so many authors gloss over it---but your descriptions of the punishments satisfied my wildest dreams of revenge! Congratulations on a GREAT story.

KUTGW,

Noreen

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Tuesday 9th August 2011 2:10am

Good stuff!

Milarqui posted a comment on Saturday 2nd July 2011 7:19am

I do have something to say re: this fanfic. While it is quite enjoyable and funny, I see that it directly contradicts several fundamental pieces of the canon books, both of them related to Voldemort and the Potters' death: what Voldemort said at the end of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone about first fighting James Potter and then killing Lily Potter; and Harry's memory of the death of his parents, as sparked by the Dementors during Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I understand that this is a fanfic and you can do whatever you want, but this is not as small as Lucius Malfoy not losing the position at the Board of Governors in Mutant Storm: those two points are important, and drive a good part of the canon story through.
Despite those two huge mistakes, it is an enjoyable story, even if it lacks the best couple of the HP Universe (Harry/Ginny) and contains references to the worst, most impossible couple of the HP Universe (Harry/Hermione).
Keep writing!

itsrijo posted a comment on Monday 13th June 2011 8:33am

wow .. I just loved it ... Though there are some plot holes in your story when you take the facts about the first book into account ... But it was really well written ... Though i am hhr shipper .. I love daphne as well ... If it was a multi fic with h hr d.. that would have been awesome but i can see how it would not work ... And you have my everlasting gratitude for not pairing up ron and hermione ..which is something i hate in other daphne stories ...anyways keep writing ...good work

reader1writer1 posted a comment on Saturday 11th June 2011 11:52am

excellent story :)

kyoshi posted a comment on Saturday 28th May 2011 11:10pm

Brilliant writing. I highly admire your writing skills. I can set one of your stories down until I've read the ending.

ShadowLord posted a comment on Wednesday 18th May 2011 3:19am

awesome! I truly loved it

Glacialis1 posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd May 2011 9:52pm

Great story. After the end of book 5 I likely would have written a book more along these lines as opposed to what JK put out. Very fluid writing. I never got bored.

Maethoriel Raina posted a comment on Thursday 21st April 2011 6:42am

Brilliant. Off to read some more!
Raina

Mionefan posted a comment on Saturday 26th March 2011 2:11pm

An excellent piece. There were a few things that I hated but understood, namely the treatment to/from Hermione. That's just my own preference though and I like what effect she had on society. At least she didn't marry Ron, a person I consider to be so inferior as to deserve anything piled on him. Too bad about Lily and James. This is the first story where I truly felt bad about all that happened to them.

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Friday 25th March 2011 12:28am

Most excellent! A pity that Hermione and Harry never reconnected though. Who did she marry? Did she have friends at that school? I hope so.

nate_hy posted a comment on Sunday 27th February 2011 10:34pm

A thoroughly enjoyable piece of art. I have read a number of Bobmin's sotries and have yet to be disappointed.

casfaywin17 posted a comment on Sunday 23rd January 2011 11:03pm

this was an awesome story i really liked your version. Dumbledore is a good make up. it like the daphne and harry ship and your story shows the great part extremly well.

tcl7189 posted a comment on Tuesday 11th January 2011 8:24pm

interesting twist....nice job!!

snapehater posted a comment on Wednesday 29th December 2010 8:02pm

great story well done