Content Harry Potter

Reviews

o.T posted a comment on Saturday 24th February 2007 10:13pm

My eyes! My precious eyes! OMGWTFBBQIMHO was that?!? I can't feel my legs! You people are cursed, cursed I tells ye!

lorddwar posted a comment on Tuesday 13th February 2007 12:08am

Funny stuff. Any future additions planned for this theme?
Dwar

webdoc posted a comment on Sunday 4th February 2007 9:47am

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sarah B. posted a comment on Monday 22nd January 2007 11:48am

Oh, dear. That noise you just heard was me laughing until I couldn't breathe and ended up squeaking in a very high-pitched and annoying manner instead.

I may have to actually go and look these other authors up, now . . .

ShadowNixxie posted a comment on Saturday 20th January 2007 9:23am

Hehehehe...

chris13 posted a comment on Tuesday 28th November 2006 4:36am

that was some thing! urm.... What is it you smoked before writing this? cos send me some plese!

krazykat posted a comment on Friday 24th November 2006 2:54am

I must say, that after browsing many fan fiction sites and reading the descriptions of some of the stories posted there, you have hit the perverbial nail on the head(please don't nail me on spelling). This story is the best laugh I've had for a long time. Thank you.

Alex Tremaine posted a comment on Saturday 28th October 2006 9:59pm

I don't suppose you would be willing to add one more chapter to this, would you? I would love to see what you do to those Famfic authors that have to explain every little detail of exactly what they mean as if the readers had absolutely no imagination of their own and need a long drawn out picture (Complete with diagrams and footnotes) laid out for them.

Not that I've ever seen any fics like that, oh no.

I really liked this. It was a great start to a Sunday morning.

Raven

P.S. May I hire the Angel of Mercy? I've found a great number of fics recently that could use her delicate touch.

Raven

darthloki posted a comment on Thursday 12th October 2006 4:56pm

"Why they even took Bay Watch off BBC2!"


That and the slash fic thign were amusing.

Manatheron posted a comment on Friday 22nd September 2006 10:23am

I've probably reviewed this already, but in case I didn't, and Alyx or Bob ever read this review... THANK YOU ALYX

(Oh ya, you too bobmin)

Chris Steadman posted a comment on Thursday 21st September 2006 4:40pm

"Yes, dear. Now, shall we explore a Lord of Rings/Star Wars/Pokemon crossover?"

The really creepy and disturbing thing is that after I read this line the concept won't leave my mind...

Damn it.

Evil. Pure unadulterated evil. That's what you are.

azzy posted a comment on Thursday 17th August 2006 2:15am

wow.
this was hilarious. all of my classmates seem to have this style (if it can be called that) and just can NOT spell correctly. it pisses me off, and now you just made me jealous, cause now i want my very own angel of mercy. it would be a life saver!!!

ted slack posted a comment on Thursday 10th August 2006 3:05am

Y'all have an excellent command of the language and have written great stuff ... Like it, we do

Morange posted a comment on Wednesday 12th July 2006 10:43pm

wow, you manages to cover all the stereotypical harry's *grin*
very good :)

Jon posted a comment on Tuesday 11th July 2006 9:40pm

no pokemon. *pouts*
But this story is damn funny!

Grukal posted a comment on Saturday 1st July 2006 9:07pm

Umm.... im at a loss for words but... i pity both Harry and Voldemort. Keep up the good job

Cu posted a comment on Monday 8th May 2006 8:48pm

*smirks*

Tobias posted a comment on Friday 27th January 2006 5:33pm

The reader sits staring at his computer screen with a blank, vacant look upon his features. His eyes clouded and unreadable. Somewhere, deep within his brain, something snaps. "That has to be," he intones without a glimmer of a smile, "that has to be the absolute, most funniest thing I have read." He looks up towards the clear, blue sky where the authors must be residing. "Ever." He deadpans.

Sarah9 posted a comment on Saturday 31st December 2005 2:02pm

Tom, I am your father’s uncle’s roommate’s best friend’s second cousin, three times removed!" the dark figure replied, then it waited expectantly.
Did you get this from Spaceballs? The conversation with Lone Starr and Dark Helmet? I loved that...

Tumshie posted a comment on Thursday 22nd December 2005 11:45am

Fantastic, all the nuances of the various authors/types of author. I am a big fan of Kinsfire/Old Crow/Abraxan and of course Bobmin. Don't you wish Old Crow would get some new names for his characters though.