Content Harry Potter

Reviews

sylver_skoon posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 6:37am

*Sigh* Just imagine how harder it is for those of us for whom English is a second language. Either we can't understand the 'alignment of words' (some can't qualify as stories) or we get a headache at going back in the text to try to find what should be the right spelling then reread the text.

I'm glad my office is isolated, nobody heard me laugh at the ending...

sockhopsinger posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 5:11am

I am very angry at you. There was so much focus on the bad spelling that you forgot all of Harry's little friends: Sirus, Serverus, Hargid, Mafloy, Luscius, Dumbledor (or Dumbldore if you prefer), Mcgonagal,

And the two most often mis-spelled!

Voldermort and Hermoine!

Love all of your stories, especially Sunset. Keep up the great work!

MattD posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 4:48am

I'm just going to skip this one. Anything related to slash at all makes my skin crawl.

Jeff1 posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 4:48am

Thank you! So many times I have wanted to do just such a thing to some poor schmuk writing fanfiction.

MattD posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 4:47am

Mildly amusing...

MattD posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 4:37am

My brain hurts....

MattD posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 4:34am

"Meanwhile, Voldemort waited in his Manor atop the hill, because that’s where the author of the story wanted him to be."


Very interesting...and I never knew an entire chapter could be about Hermione's tits. =)

MattD posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 4:27am

Uh oh...

lap10 posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 4:23am

Nice little story, and pretty accurate as far as I can tell by the fics I've read. Can't wait for 'Sunrise' to start!

Tiger posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 4:16am

I'm speechless, this is an awesome parady of everything (well most of things) that are wrong with fanfiction this days. Whats next? Oh and Bob you better watch out, I'm betting on Alyx to win any argument!

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 4:15am

Okay, that was just the best. I think I'm rather glad Alyx is there to whack Bob and keep him in line. Outstanding parody, thank you.

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 4:05am

BWAHAHAHA! Somehow, the ending (penis measuring) seems to apply to a lot of these stories. What I want to know is, most of these have Dumbledore pass some such law, though they usually have Harry have the option to transfer to another school, if he gets the Dursley's to fill out a form, but they'd never go to the MOM to do that. He's got a vault full of gold! Usually even fuller after the MOM dumps some more in to make up for imprisioning him, bribe the arse holes to do it!

Crys posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 3:44am

*blink*

[Crys glances at Dorothy before shaking his head.]

Very . . . uh, something. Weird little stories, Bob&Alyx. Of course, that's the point.

I've read a story called "Harem of Honeys". Did you, perchance, borrow that name? And that evil lair description sounds very familiar in a James Bond way . . . :)

Very fun story. In a weird, psychadelic way.

ThunderGod posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 3:20am

FOMCROTFLOLASMC

lest see people translate that:}

ohh..ooooh..this where we give feedback..oops..umm..funny stuff..am waiting until you do Tim...hmmm...*wierd and strange images flow through minds* cheered me up..twsited..just like me..3 Thumbs up..er wait..2 thumbs and a big toe:}

I wonder if tehre will be more twisted mayhem...umm..*looks around for the evil person carrying a frying pan* do we get to see any nekkid pics?..bea arthur maybe?

oh well back to being me....

ThunderGod

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 3:07am

Okay, you screwed up here a bit, you forgot Kinsfire's trade marked Harry Potter psychological melt down. Look, it happens every story! Otherwise, very amusing, and somewhat true, Harry does seem to wind up with just about every woman in Hogwarts, doesn't he?

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 2:36am

Frankly, after the response to the bad english author, I'd hoped for a more, militiant response here. Of course as far as Wizarding Britain seemed gone in this one, maybe Vegas was the right answer.

Asad posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 2:05am

I am quite sure Abraxan drink Diet beer or something along that line, not coffee.....

Dumbledore feeling up Hermione was painful to read..... ouch!

Whatever torture Snape gets is well-deserved.....

Asad posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 2:02am

Alyx! You did us all a favor by shooting that [can think of no appropriate word]......

A very commonly encountered problems very aptly described... it was a bit painful to read....

Abraxan posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 1:54am

Except for the fact that I don't drink coffee (that should have been Diet A&W Root Beer, if you wanted authenticity!), and that, if I did leap off my horse trying to get through my office window, I'd have brick patterns plastered all over my face -- or butt -- since my office is on the second story of my brick home -- this was pretty cool, and pretty close to how I write! (The parts showing the writer, anyway.) Although I don't drool that much either, unless it's over a hot pic of Harry Potter. . .heeheehee. Thanks for a good laugh, Bob!

Abraxan

Jarrod posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 1:10am

*applaudes*
Well done on the wierd view, though there are a couple of the other authors on this site that need a good parody, like Jeconais for his inability to finish a fic.

Now, please start getting the new stuff out for Sunrise.