Content Harry Potter

Reviews

psychostudent posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2007 4:21am for Dear Tom

Hilarious, pure genius!
I had a fishy feeling that it was a set up since the third sentence but had no clue what the resutls whould be until the end.

Keep up the great work!
-Psycho

redquail posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2007 4:14am for Dear Tom

One of the funniest stories that I have read in a long time. Short simple and to the point of insanity I can just see the wizzards falling for the prank head over heals.

pamr6 posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2007 4:12am for Dear Tom

This is wonderful! This is more true to life if Harry were real. Honestly, Snape is right- Canon Harry is thick as a post. Bravo Bobmin!

delta16669 posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2007 3:34am for Dear Tom

Whats up with the llamas? I like penguins better.

And I did like this story. But how much fun would it be if Harry actually was talking to Voldemort?

gummihu posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2007 3:28am for Dear Tom

Great, I figured that it was about getting harry out of there ahead of time but I wasn't far off, I haven't laughed this much in a long time.

P.S. What are all the llama about?

Clell65619 posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2007 3:23am for Dear Tom

Perfect, just perfect. As it has been stated in many forums, JKR's Wizards have no common sense.

Banner posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2007 3:17am for Dear Tom

* howl *
That was perfect!
* wiping tears from my eyes *
I love revenge!Harry fics, and this one was a classic - no one hurt (except for that jerk Potions professor,) and all objectives achieved, plus high embarrassment for the offenders. GREAT STUFF.

Srikanth posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2007 3:04am for Dear Tom

funny!!!!

Angus Hardie posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2007 3:00am for Dear Tom

Amazing!

It made me laugh at the beginning as I didn't know whether it was serious or not (I had visions of Harry convincing Voldemort to go after pure bloods with a serious sort of ending).

Then when I got to the end it was totally unexpected.

I really liked it very much!

Amanda Reardon posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2007 2:06am for Dear Tom

You guys are too much fun! Reading your stuff never fails to have me rolling on the floor! The Dear Tom letter was absolutely delightful, and now I have a plot bunny snapping at my heels. Stupid killer rabbits! I might have to drag out the holy hand grenade just to get this one off my back. I was tickled to see that Remus was the one to figure it out. And the clear idiocy of the Gaggle of the Crispy Chickens is remarkable in this fic. Poor Kingsley...to be an Auror and thought of as too nice. Hermione's muggleborn killer instinct? Some one has been watching Natural Born Killers too much...I loved her adamant refusal that she killed anyone. Please keep putting out these extremely delightful stories! Can't wait for the next installment!

Skylerbird posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2007 1:54am for Dear Tom

Cuteness! :> Okay, the Order folk were pretty gullible here, but it was nice to see the tables turned.

biblios posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2007 1:48am for Dear Tom

hee hee
I like it but two in so many days, I think your needing a nice big meaty (man?) Project to get your teeth into, how about a nice harry runs away and finds out other magic idea, and maybe luna, she is very discounected but only to us, to some she well on the ball? elf magic with part elf lunas help, humm nice big story with lots of snape bashing and may be an outmanouvered dumbles? not bad but believing his own hype? humm can get more bunnies rounded up if you really need then (wields whip on semi naked snape alikes) mush serfs...
humm wonder if you could draw out the atlantis idea? ... I shall leave you to think, but please bob stop annoying poor alyx, pogoing is bad for the minucure...
lol biblios

Rowan Mikaio posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2007 1:24am for Dear Tom

I'm glad I caught this long before the end. They really were some giant holes.
Also, I approve of the llamas. Our school has a secret succession of llamas (Which I can tell you about because you know nothing about the school ^_^;;) It makes me happy
~Rowan

uthamm posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2007 1:23am for Dear Tom

Nice work. I really enjoyed this story - especially the 'slytherin' Harry playing the sheep. I can't ever figure out how Harry could be so close to being sorted into Slytherin and then not showing any traits. Nothing else, the 'abuse' by the Dursleys should have at least taught Harry sneaky skills . . . either that or he was a dunderhead.

Oh well. I read it, I liked it, I appreciate the time you take to share. THANKS!

Jujuberry posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2007 1:20am for Dear Tom

hehehe. I figured out what Harry was doing pretty quickly, but if figures that the Order wouldn't. Idiots. Short and fun. Another great fic!

Plus? Harry's insistence on Hermione's killer instinct was hysterical.

Frank Hacklander posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2007 1:05am for Dear Tom

An entertaining trifle but not up to your usual standards. Either that, or I have knee-jerk, negative responses to anything involving the youngest Weasley, thereby clouding my judgement.

JSX posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2007 12:41am for Dear Tom

that was a laugh riot. truly enjoyable and funny. as i see it, the best way to use canon to it's fullest. thanx for the laughs.

i should say that i am surprised that snape didn't figure it out around the same time remus did. they were both pranksters in school and he IS a spy. but i guess he couldn't see a potter being that smart.

lelila posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2007 12:26am for Dear Tom

lol. lol. lol. that was way too much fun. and i do hope that no llamas were hurt during that disclaimer or at any time during the creation of this story.

sleepygirl68 posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2007 12:19am for Dear Tom

Funny!

Manatheron posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 11:53pm for Dear Tom

Someone has been watching 'Monty Python and the quest for the Holy Grail' too much I think. It's the only reasonable explanation I can find for all the Llama's...

Interesting story, can't say as I see it as being entirely likely, but then that's what makes it fun.

;)

Keep up the good work,
Manatheron

PS. Why wasn't it pointed out that Harry seemed to be changing the Dark lords mind on blood purity? By the end there it was sounding like He had managed to change Tom's Ideology completely around...