Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Jennifer4 posted a comment on Thursday 6th September 2007 1:34pm for Dear Tom

I'm surprised I didn't wake up my sleeping child I was laughing so loudly. I'm glad I waited till I got home, there is no way I would have been able to read this at work. Too funny taht the order couldn't figure it out. I guessed after the 2nd letter.

Dahlias posted a comment on Thursday 6th September 2007 10:15am for Dear Tom

lol, that was hillarious! I loved it, I just knew something was up... :)
Dahlias

squiddy posted a comment on Thursday 6th September 2007 6:36am for Dear Tom

A funny romp through Rowling's world but somewhat predictable from the first few paragraphs. If you read this and start out thinking that it'll be like the SR/SS or the newere series then it might give you the anticipation of a new epic in the making. But if taken as a single entity (I honestly forgot about nay other fics since I was reading Viridian's Team8 fic right before this one) then the presumed direction of the plot was one of the few possibilities. As the fic moved on, it became clearer on where this was going. I think this was intentional on your part to make it more obvious and show that the Order indeed was missing glaring holes in the kids' plans. It was fun though and Harry's pseudo-correspondence with Tom was funny and original. You two must be smoking some good stuff to come up with some of them... =) Keep on writing and we'll keep reading! Thanks for the entertainment!

curtis posted a comment on Thursday 6th September 2007 2:50am for Dear Tom

loved it

Dustin Johannes posted a comment on Wednesday 5th September 2007 4:09pm for Dear Tom

Of course I want to review...why dare me? That was fun to read...I nearly had to choke myself to keep from laughing out loud here in the MWR I use for internet and disturbing others. Now, I never knew that we had Llama services provided by them. Or that there was a union just for them. And an International Confederation. How can they keep those so quiet???

kay24 posted a comment on Wednesday 5th September 2007 12:19pm for Dear Tom

Decidely different. Though, you do have to wonder what it would be like if Harry really was sending letters to the Dark Lord.
Another wonderful write from you both.

And I love pogo sticks!
~K

JoFarries posted a comment on Wednesday 5th September 2007 10:53am for Dear Tom

Good story. I liked it. But I really wanted Harry to be writing to the Dork Lord. It would have been fun to see them together.

And the only thing I know about llamas is from Ogden Nash, written when he was living across the street from a fire house.

"The one L lama, he's a priest,
The two L llama, he's a beast.
And I will bet a silk pajama
there isn't any three L lama."

warpwizard posted a comment on Wednesday 5th September 2007 10:32am for Dear Tom

Nice final line. :)

Hoss posted a comment on Wednesday 5th September 2007 10:19am for Dear Tom

Just good dum stuff.Thanks so much.

Hemotem posted a comment on Wednesday 5th September 2007 10:19am for Dear Tom

Love it god this is funny. Thank you

Hemotem

wwwendy posted a comment on Wednesday 5th September 2007 6:27am for Dear Tom

"Then don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out!" Remus exclaimed

When RL said that to SS I was really expecting (and hoping) for a mention of leather in that based on HP's previous letter...

Voldiville..Gotta love it...I think that's where I'll move to.

Great job...but sad he did all that to marry GW

la13 posted a comment on Wednesday 5th September 2007 5:28am for Dear Tom

The letters were awesome!! Enjoyed the story so much!

pottermom posted a comment on Wednesday 5th September 2007 2:38am for Dear Tom

That was so cute! The disclaimer threw me off a little, but after that it was all great.

I was wondering after the second letter when the Order would figure it out, since Voldie wasn't getting the letters.

Anyway, it was great. I laughed so hard and I am going to see what other wonderful things you have written now.

skulLXeon posted a comment on Wednesday 5th September 2007 1:07am for Dear Tom

a good write and a good laugh as always.... good job as usual... see you around... =D

AGX[TAIL]

Kinsfire posted a comment on Wednesday 5th September 2007 12:56am for Dear Tom

I have reread this for something like the fifth time so far, and I still end up chuckling at the end. So utterly Ron, and such a perfect way to end the story.

Bravo - beautifully done!

amulder posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2007 10:52pm for Dear Tom

oh-by-the-way... couple typo thingies.

1- "We obviously fakes, Headmaster." Should be "Were obviously fakes..."

2- "I hadn't think of that." Should be thought

...art

mwinter posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2007 10:22pm for Dear Tom

That was funny would love to see what you could come up with next as a sequel. But I understand that your done with this idea. Thanks for the laugh.

pfeil posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2007 10:16pm for Dear Tom

Haha, that was great!

Encore, Encore.

LadyGuilt posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2007 8:38pm for Dear Tom

Ok, this is the first time I ever leave you a review but I just want to say that I love this story.

I actually love all of your H/G stories since I'm in love with that couple.

Anyway it was really a wonderful peace of work and whenever you write another h/g you can count with me to read it.

JP posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2007 8:04pm for Dear Tom

Superb. Manipulative!HarryGinny - what fun. I do love the idea of turning Vole-de-Mort (the Vole of Death - cute icon needed) against the purebloods in favour of the bright mudbloods and halfers. "I'm sorry Belatrixsss and Luciussssss, you just arent blood-thirssssty enough...."
Wombat