Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Tiger posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 12:03pm for Dear Tom

I figured out half way through that it was all set up by the trio. I just did not know why. Awesome read, and can we have more rabid plot bunnies or should I say rabid plot lamas in this case.

dave84768768 posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 11:51am for Dear Tom

Brilliant, very funny. As always well written. Rave rave rave...

Chris McFadden posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 11:47am for Dear Tom

I figured it was a massive prank on the Order after the second letter or so... Didn't realize the Ginny involvement till later, but the Order definitely got what was coming to them. <grins> I'd almost feel sorry for Snape. If he wasn't such an ass.

AK posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 11:44am for Dear Tom

This is silly, so silly that my computer is lagging for no apparent reason. And what's up wth the new Llama fetish?

LoggingInSucksAss posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 11:42am for Dear Tom

I guess I'm a muggle, since I figured out the letters were fake after the first one.

Awesome one-shot - I always like to see the old birds get their comeuppance. Mind you, I think The Boy Who Wasn't should be turned into a novella (since I have YET to read a decent Harry's-the-Chosen-One-But-No-One-Knows fic), but this was a perfect one-off! Kudos and thanks!

ken payne posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 11:40am for Dear Tom

Unbelievably funny! And the sad part is the order is probably that stupid.


(Harry blinked, astonished. "I hadn't think of that. Oh, well." He glanced at Ginny, who shook her head.) Should be thought instead of think.

NateGold posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 11:40am for Dear Tom

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I love this! Anyone could see from the outset that Harry was playing the order like a deck of cards. Hilarious! Lately, your stories are the ones I eagerly await most, along with Jeconais. They run the gamut from tragedy to comedy with an ease I've rarely seen. If only JK Rowlings could have written like you folks. Kudos, and looking forward to your next tale!

goddessa39 posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 11:31am for Dear Tom

LOL! Loved it. I notice u r more H/Hr centric but I am a more HG and HrR person myself and very pleased with it. More please.

Tiffany McLeod posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 11:30am for Dear Tom

ROFL! Love it! Absolutely hilarious!

James Barber posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 11:30am for Dear Tom

Not Bad! I for one though figured it out quicker than Remus!

Melissa posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 11:27am for Dear Tom

I haven't laughed that hard in a really long time!! *wipes the tears from her eyes...* Keep up the excellent work!

Jer posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 11:25am for Dear Tom

This was a barrel of laughs. Fun through and through. Thank you for writing it and putting it where we could read it.

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 11:21am for Dear Tom

LOL, I hope the Order thinks before they do anything. The reason everyone wants to see more to the storys you write is because they are great and we want more.

MPF

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 11:21am for Dear Tom

Excellent! Very amusing.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

riegert8 posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 11:15am for Dear Tom

This is really good.

Ken Warner posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 11:15am for Dear Tom

Not huge fan of harry and Ginny, she is usually portrayed as a little too obsessive for my taste - but the whole marauders junior team thing was excellent - Did they think that harry was letting them have the carbon copies (bcc on the emails - for those to young to know what a carbon copy is)

excellent and enjoyable - thanks for 3 great stories in 1 long weekend

warm regards
Ken

OrionHR posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 11:03am for Dear Tom

Good Gaia, that was hilarious. I loved it, start to finish. What's more interesting is the idea has potential to go the other way: Harry and Voldie start working together. Maybe you could work on that. I'll send donuts, Bob. And Alyx, llama feed and new inflatable Alan Rickman doll.

Ishtar posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 11:02am for Dear Tom

Very funny! I realized what the basic play was from the first letter.

The one hole that could have blown the whole thing was that Dumbledore would have known that what Harry said about his, erm, sex life was a lie (as would Snape), and that would have thrown doubt on everything else. Unless, of course, it was ... no, I don't think I'm going to finish that thought ...

Teresa Lynne posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 11:01am for Dear Tom

Truly Harry and the others are worthy heirs of the Mauraders! I just wish that the twins had been involved as well; but having Remus join the plot was just as satisfying! Thanks for the story! By the way, give my regards to the llamas!

Greg Johnson posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 10:55am for Dear Tom

This was a lot of fun to read. Thanks for writing it.