Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Amamama posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 5:51pm for Potter's Revenge

Cool fic. Reading this was a wonderful way to spend the morning, thanks a bunch!

Cheers!

Ivan Cantaros posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 5:10pm for Potter's Revenge

Brilliant! very nice And another h/hr,dumb-bledore bashing! and Independent!harry, mixed with funny scene's. i love it! i love it!i love it!i love it!

patrickokc posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 4:24pm for Potter's Revenge

Wonderful story!!! And a very nice break from the SoB series. Thank you for writing it. I do believe it will be another Parallels that I will read over and over when other stories are not being updated fast enough for me...ahem Hope by Jeconais ahem...

Tarkas posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 4:10pm for Potter's Revenge

Do we really need to say we don't own Harry Potter?

I'm afraid so. This story shows something of the power of lawyers, and you wouldn't want to run afoul of it.

Must we torture characters to prove it?

Only if their names are Malfoy, Snape, Lestrange, Umbridge, Riddle... you get the idea. But with that stipulation, I'd encourage it.

Must I poke my eyeball out with a sharpened pencil and crush a testicle in a vise just to show I don't own Harry Potter?

Couldn't you do that to Snape instead? Less waste of valuable genetic material.

Meanwhile, back at the story... Fun! Lots of excellent "you'll be sor-rr-ry..." moments, and it's always good to see Harry prod some serious buttock. If it had a flaw, it was that I never really saw why Ron had suddenly become violent. Jealous, yes; with a bad temper, certainly; but trying to hit Hermione -- in public? Doesn't ring true, to my mind, without some kind of explanation, but YMMV. Nor would I have expected Remus to have been so thoroughly up Dumbledore's back passage, especially when the Weasleys weren't, but that's unimportant, really.

All in all, an excellent story, only minorly inferior to "Parallels" because it's shorter! B-D

jilumasam posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 3:58pm for Potter's Revenge

Brilliant!!! A wonderful story from beginning to end...It feels pretty complete to me, no need for a sequel... Congrats!

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 3:44pm for Potter's Revenge

Excellent...um, I guess this is a one shot, so...Excellent One Shot. I love this story line. I liked that you had an over the top in power Harry, but didn't let that kill your story. I've read too many where the author has this great idea! Let's have Harry be be completely Super! And then they have to justify the hundred and fifty thousand words that it takes to kill Voldemort after Harry clearly has the power. (Looks at his own super!Harry fic and blushes, "Ignore the hypocrite behind the curtain.")

You managed to craft this story to not have any "Mary Sue staring as Super!Harry" plot problems. Despite his power, there was still plot. Power didn't solve everything instantly. All was in good measure.

Great story. Thank you for writing. Although, more pranks written out would have also been a good thing. After all, the horse of Tonks being sent places naked could have been beat a lot more.

Mike (MoA)

Wolfric posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 3:36pm for Potter's Revenge

Good Story! I enjoyed it a great deal. I expect that post Hogwarts stories will become more common after the completion of JKR's series that is the foundation of all our fun. I hope that like you she doesn't kill off our hero. I have enjoyed several of your efforts and look forward to more in the future. Thank you W.

Princess Fictoria posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 3:32pm for Potter's Revenge

I totally love this story. I have been reading your stories since I found you on ff.net and then followed you here. The two of you make one awesome author and I eagerly look forward to reading more of your work. Thank you for this story and any others that you may give us in the future.

FenrisWolf posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 3:26pm for Potter's Revenge

Excellent story, and a nice change of pace from the Sunset/Sunrise Sagas! I can see that I'll be visiting this one again and again, just as I do your other one-shot "Parallels". Thanks for sharing it with us!

hoser41 posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 3:22pm for Potter's Revenge

That was awesome. I'm not sure, but I feel that I recognized a few hints at some other stories. I also love the way that you portrayed Hermione. Still strong and independent, but willing to listen to reason. Also, I thought you guys had said that nothing new was making an appearance until Sunrise was finished. Now, I'm not complaining by any means, I love your writing, but whats up?

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 3:20pm for Potter's Revenge

Ah, a delightful bit of revenge on Harry's part. Thank you very much for a delightful read.

Alison Harrington? Her daughter wouldn't happen to be either a very dangerous (to the bad guys) auror or an officer in Her Majesty's Navy, would she? With a kneazle familiar?

Life's a Dance posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 2:29pm for Potter's Revenge

Bravo! More quality work from the Invincible Duo. I look forward to reading future original stories and also future chapters from your SOB universe.
Cheers
Me *smiles*

redjacobson posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 2:04pm for Potter's Revenge

that was nice; although I wonder a bit about Ron's attitude towards Hermione. I can't picture him actually raising a hand toward her. But; since I'd much rather see Hermione with Harry; I'm not gonna worry about it too much.

Now; on a different note; take care of your health; and you both are in my thoughts.

red