Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Anaknisatanas posted a comment on Thursday 15th June 2006 10:53am for Chapter 12 - Wives speak out and an Azkaban Field Trip

This is such an awesome story. I'm glad that you and your wife are still working on this and are planning on finishing it. You two could definitely write original stories if you desired but I certainly don't mind reading your HP stories!!! I love the relationship between Harry and Hermione as well as the other Brotherhood members. I also enjoy the original characters you've added into the HP world like the Healers and other foreign ministry workers and such. I can't wait to see what Voldemort's reaction is and I'm wondering if Snape will finally be killed off or if something else will happen to him. He's a very bitter man, which is sort of how I picture him to be. Dumbledore is off his rocker and something needs to be done about him, he keeps making problems wherever he goes. It would be interesting if Moody came to Haven, or was found and decided to help out since he could be a real asset to them either in training spies or whatnot. Luna is a very interesting character and I've grown to like her a lot. Keep up the good plot and character work!

erin_colien posted a comment on Thursday 15th June 2006 1:41am for Chapter 12 - Wives speak out and an Azkaban Field Trip

nice update looking forward to the next.

Nathalie posted a comment on Wednesday 14th June 2006 3:40am for Chapter 12 - Wives speak out and an Azkaban Field Trip

I don't know what to say. I simply love your stories. I know you are not JK Rowling, but to be honest I am glad that you aren't. If I can say so I even like your sequals to what she has written beter then hers. There are quiet a few fanfics out there that I think are better then the book 5 and 6 of JK.

I can say only one think. KEEP GOING!!!!

KLGreen posted a comment on Tuesday 13th June 2006 8:33pm for Chapter 12 - Wives speak out and an Azkaban Field Trip

well done chapter. Hermione sometimes is to curious for her own good.

TheJackOfDiamonds posted a comment on Tuesday 13th June 2006 4:02pm for Chapter 12 - Wives speak out and an Azkaban Field Trip

An excellent chapter, as always. Personally, I agree with you about HBP, and I think it's wonderful how well you've re-created the HP universe with this fic. I've only recently begun to attempt my own story, and it's given me a new appreciation for sheer amount of work it takes to create something like this. I love your ideas about Luna and the angels, and I definitely don't think Harry's too powerful. I'm a sucker for a good Super!Harry though.

The two of you do excellent work, and I look forward to reading more.

-the Jack

Jake posted a comment on Tuesday 13th June 2006 5:56am for Chapter 12 - Wives speak out and an Azkaban Field Trip

Excellent chapter! I really enjoyed the whole azkaban operation. The only thing I thought it was missing was a visual on the Hammer of God spell Harry did. I really wanted to know what you guys were picturing when you wrote it. Keep up the great work and update soon!


-Jake

Lang posted a comment on Monday 12th June 2006 12:09pm for Chapter 12 - Wives speak out and an Azkaban Field Trip

Ok so! I'm a new reader, and it took me bloody forever to catch up in Sunrise. I think your stories should be classified as an illegal substance, as I find myself heavily addicted (in a good way...)

Anyways, i'm not a big fan of AU fics but you have me heavily converted with your story. Let alone your little skits at the start of your chapters are gut wrenching hilarious. I love the sarcasm you guys carry. Its great.

And from Sunset the Magicus was great. Not many authors can create something new and have a nice storyline behind it. I loved it.

I love your fic and I expect withdrawal to set in anytime now. Chapter 11 said you two were ill, hope you feel better.

Regards,
Lang

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Monday 12th June 2006 11:32am for Chapter 12 - Wives speak out and an Azkaban Field Trip

Love the story. Nice action and I love the Super Charged Harry. Lots of good stuff going on. Nice writing.


gunny

mathiasgranger posted a comment on Monday 12th June 2006 6:44am for Chapter 12 - Wives speak out and an Azkaban Field Trip

I have to admit I am enjoying your series very much. After I received your review for my story and within it indicated you had just dealt with a bonding of sorts, I was intrigued to see what your story was about.

As you clearly state in your author notes this is an adult story, and yet it works very well within the confines of the "potterverse" as you called it. I look forward to your next update.

Ian Morgan posted a comment on Monday 12th June 2006 5:25am for Chapter 12 - Wives speak out and an Azkaban Field Trip

i love your stories but the east cost of Wales
there is no east cost of Wales.
I Think you ment west cost of Wales
Keep up the good work

participium posted a comment on Monday 12th June 2006 1:23am for Chapter 12 - Wives speak out and an Azkaban Field Trip

Hmm, great chapter, as always but Harry's leg continues to bother him. Personly I think it makes Harry far too weak. He is powerfull magicly yes but that only takes you so far. I think if Harry would confront Voldemort he would lose. Now Harry always wins by simply overpowering his oponents. A crude but effictive way if your oponent is far weaker then you or not experienced. The problem is Voldemort is not much weaker then Harry and is far more experienced. Harry can NOT dodge, he has to relie on shields. Shields take power and will eventually be broken. He will be worn out. Voldemort on the other hand can dodge and use shields. Harry is a standing target. It's not difficult to get on the offensive on a standing target. You just move around and keep firing spells at it. Because your opponents has to defend himself and your a moving target he will barely be able to retaliate. So Voldemort keeps attacking, eventually Harry's shield Will break and Harry's dead. Unless Harry's leg improves I don't think he has a chance at winning.
It's like at my karate competitions. I'm the smalles in the bunch, they're a lot stronger then me but I'm faster. I simply wear them out, hop around and give them not chance.

Bobmin356 replied:

Oh yee of little faith... Harry's leg will continue to be an issue, but there is a fix that will be available. The reason why you won't see it anytime soon is it's one of those things that if he uses it, the leg will work fine, but he'll lose more mobility afterwards. So he's saving it for when it's really necessary.

Kathleen posted a comment on Sunday 11th June 2006 11:36pm for Chapter 12 - Wives speak out and an Azkaban Field Trip

Glad to see the wives insisting on not being smothered, and glad to see Harry going along with that without dragging his feet.

The fight was great, but I was a little confused by the battle in the pens. It sounded like a lot of prisoners were killed, yet no one seemed too concerned by that. Also, I thought Harry's group was supposed to have the hardest part, but I didn't see why. Suddenly Harry blew up part of the island -- I think it would have been better if we'd seen his group get overwhelmed first.

the_elusive_snitch posted a comment on Sunday 11th June 2006 4:07pm for Chapter 12 - Wives speak out and an Azkaban Field Trip

I love this story. You've developed it well so that even without sticking to canon it's a believable storyline. I'll make no bones about it I hate book six; it seems more like an outline of a story rather than an actual book. I don't really stick to any particular ship though based on the first five books I would have said the evidence pointed to Harry and Hermione with Ron again getting jealous of one more thing that Harry got. Again I like the story, keep up the good work.

kelvin posted a comment on Sunday 11th June 2006 12:46pm for Chapter 12 - Wives speak out and an Azkaban Field Trip

Book 7: Harry Potter and his understatments!!

Donald McLeod posted a comment on Sunday 11th June 2006 11:45am for Chapter 12 - Wives speak out and an Azkaban Field Trip

I like every thing you both put in to this story. With plots and subs it feels like the 'Longest Day' only better.
Once More THANK YOU.

Graup posted a comment on Sunday 11th June 2006 11:39am for Chapter 12 - Wives speak out and an Azkaban Field Trip

Really enjoyed this chapter, especially the length!

The Azkaban battle was well done. It always helps to read a fan fiction that is written well enough that you can almost smell the smoke from the battle. Good job there.

I missed the whole Miles sick thing some where. Was that just inserted in the end?

Thanks for the chapter. Can't wait until the next one arrives.

Lurk posted a comment on Sunday 11th June 2006 9:51am for Chapter 12 - Wives speak out and an Azkaban Field Trip

^-^ VERY nice chapter!

Whoof. That had to take a lot out of you. Battles are plain tiring.

I understand why Eocho was upset with Hermione, but his anger seemed to WAAAAAAAAY overtop it. Is there some specific reason he got so upset? Is his reaction going to be a continuing tred with other bonding couples?

Uh oh. Miles ain't feeling so well. Why do I feel a heavy Dead!Miles foreshadowing? ::sniff::

Keep it up!

Sean Li posted a comment on Sunday 11th June 2006 9:49am for Chapter 12 - Wives speak out and an Azkaban Field Trip

Excellent. Do continue.

Quizer posted a comment on Sunday 11th June 2006 4:55am for Chapter 12 - Wives speak out and an Azkaban Field Trip

Wow, what a rush! Great chapter, and so quickly, too! Loved the rescue operation. But I wonder, where would Caleb recognize Harry's spell? I doubt you'd see something called 'Hammer of God' cast regularly...
I liked the scenes with Millicent and McGonagall too. I just was a bit surprised by how... feral Millicent was in her bird form.
Oh, and do you know when we can expect the second part of the top-page banner, for 'Sunrise' ?

Keep it up, you've got me totally hooked!


Quizer

takon65 posted a comment on Sunday 11th June 2006 3:58am for Chapter 12 - Wives speak out and an Azkaban Field Trip

A awesome chapter!

With Neville, you brought out the basic feeling of all citizen soldiers..."What am I doing here,I'm a herbologist, for Merlin's sake!" They are the same people that would lead others and do thier duty till the war is over then more than likely not talk about thier service.

As for the disclaimers, you can always occasionally go back to Ron--Moaning Myrtle needs a boyfriend doesn't she?

Sam