Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Life's a Dance posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 3:47pm for Chapter 1

WoW reference in the disclaimer! that's awesome! I loved how you kept the story moving right along with a bare minimum of past facts. It was a fresh look on what happened to Harry after Voldemort.

bastiaan posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 3:30pm for Chapter 1

*standing ovation* i love it.

katrina posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 3:27pm for Chapter 1

Nice, oh the sweet evil child daddy will come, well daddy came, he saw and he kicked butt. Very enjoyable Marie was adorable. Would liked to have seen what happened to Hermione, Dumbledore etc. I do enjoy your stories thank you for sharing them.

archean posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 3:11pm for Chapter 1

Impressive story as always. For some reason though the end seems rushed. Would have liked a few scenes of Dumbledore's and the weasley/ granger trials.

Thanks for sharing and as always your stories are the best.

Darkon posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 2:45pm for Chapter 1

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Wonderful! Sad to see that my RPBA(Rabid Plot-Bunny Away) didn't work or that the BoID(Box of Infinite Doughnuts) was intercepted. I'm sending another dose of RPBA only this version shall be maximum strength.I have another version but that's still experimental don't know what will happen if you use it. The BoID I'm afraid was one-of-a-kind. Alex please stop torturing Bob with your sick and perverted fantasies involving Allen Rickman, he's 60 years old. Do you have "Daddy" issues? J/K! May your computer never go viral and your doughnuts be fluffy.

Patrick Cross posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 2:11pm for Chapter 1

Painfully short, but BRILLIANT! GOOD JOB!

RedPhoenix_2k3 posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 1:46pm for Chapter 1

The wizarding world should have known that you NEVER mess with people's children. They were lucky that they weren't killed on sight for such a grievous act, or worse, had their ability to have children of their own removed.

Great story even if it was darker than your usual fare.

jlmac2000 posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 1:39pm for Chapter 1

wonderful

GJMEGA posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 1:18pm for Chapter 1

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you should expand on this, make some additional chapters detailing the "war" such as it was, the lead up to it and the aftermath of it. Maybe not a mega fic like Sunrise and Sunset, but this premise has so much POTENTIAL!! There are very few well written Muggle/Wizard war fics out there and even at only one chapter this is the best one I have ever seen. Either way, AWESOME job.

Luci Miller posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 1:18pm for Chapter 1

awwwwwwwwwwwww! such a good story.

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 1:13pm for Chapter 1

Great story, thanks for sharing it with us.

Tracy0652 posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 1:09pm for Chapter 1

This was an awesome plot bunny! I like the way you branch off from fighting Voldemort, yet still make the story so believable and captivating. My only even slightly negative comment is that it went from such great detail to such a quick summary/epilogue. I think I would have liked maybe one reunion between child and family in detail before the generalizations started, but hey - you guys are the ones with the talent! I truly love everything you write, and re-read your stories frequently. Thank you very much for hours of enjoyment!
Tracy

Kortir posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 12:59pm for Chapter 1

Dark, I suppose, but not at all overdone. I really enjoyed this fic. The sheer audacity of what the wizarding world was doing made the world governments' responses perfect. I like reading this sort of thing because it gives comeuppance to so many who deserve it, either for what they have done, or what they have allowed to be.

If anything, the only thing that could've improved this would be seeing Albus shot in the face. Because really, the idiot deserves it far too often.

Thank you for a great bedtime fic to enjoy :)

slickrcbd posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 12:46pm for Chapter 1

One thing that comes to mind about this being a worldwide event is that not all countries are as unbiased as others. I can easily see some religious fundamentalist states deciding to exterminate their wizarding populations. Other totalitarian states might decide to make sure they serve the State. Hagrid's words about forcing the wizards to use magic to solve all their problems come to mind. Not to mention a new magical arms race, especially in the espionage field.

Finally, the part about getting the entire world to agree on a coordinated strike seems dubious at best. We have always been fragmented along racial lines, religious, national lines and the like. Granted, the kidnapping of children is a great motivator, but agreeing on a uniform course of action, then moving the timetable up so quickly because of one man seems difficult to accept. If it was just European nations or NATO nations I could understand. Heck even just Western nations would work.

Just a few thoughts. Still a good story and a good idea.

ladyimmortal posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 12:29pm for Chapter 1

Bravissimo!

I love your take on the 'Dark Harry takes over' storylines... totally awesome!

DaZZa posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 12:25pm for Chapter 1

You guys are, without doubt, the pinnacle of Fan Fiction authors. While there might be little corny slips (the flux capacitors indeed! :-)), I hang off your every story, and they rank among those I've read over and over. How good would Half Baked Plot and Definitely Horrible been if you guys had been around to wack JKR over the head when she lost her mojo, I wonder? I like this darker Harry genre - I think you do it very well, and would have loved to see this longer instead of finished off so quickly. Thanks again for brightening up my day!

joeBob posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 12:07pm for Chapter 1

Hmmm, I notice that you've got about 120 good reviews and only 2 or three negative-ish reviews -- plus one or two jerks.

Yet, you only respond to the douchebags.

So... Bobmin is a poopyhead. ;-)

Dicknorn posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 12:01pm for Chapter 1

That was quite a bit different, then your other works. However, it was very enjoyable as it still had the foundation of each of your writing styles. I know it was only a one-shot, but I think you two could have made this into a very interesting series like Wizards Fall. As soon as the story started to build,I was waiting in anticipation of what would happen on D-Day.

I also liked the characterization of Harry, Cyndi, and Marie. I think you two made them very original, although for some reason Marie reminds me of the AI from Resident Evil where she keeps warning them not to shut down the computer. The suspense and plot was also incredible. You had me quite surprised as I thought you might kill Dumbledore off.

Although most of these can be attributed to me wanting the story to be longer, I think its at least constructive. Some parts felt rushed, even though you explained them well, i.e. how the wizarding world got to the point of kidnapping children. Also, how the days before D-Day could have had more story about what was happening around Great Britain and the rest of the world in preperation. Finally, about the technology that Harry was working on. (As I think on the above a little more I realize that it is a one-shot and that if it was a longer story you two would probably have incorporated more detail).

I really enjoyed this story Bob and Alyx. I enjoyed the story so much I was hoping it would be longer. It was another fantastically done story.

Nick


Gnomish Engineering???

Quill posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 12:01pm for Chapter 1

I have read each and every one of your stories and loved all of them, but it wasn't until now that I've pulled my finger out <snigger> and decide to do a review.
Bob, Alyx, this is one hell of a story, and really, after reading JK's books I can kinda see it happening in her reality. I always thought that the Wizarding world were a bunch of cowards and your story just opened up that reality for me.
Thank you very much for sharing this universe with me/us.

derik hiller posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 11:58am for Chapter 1

brilliant story. keep up the good work:o)