Content Harry Potter

Reviews

peruvianprincess posted a comment on Sunday 24th May 2009 8:42pm for Chapter 1

I was impressed that you did all this in a one-shot. Nice work.

freshwater posted a comment on Saturday 23rd May 2009 11:34pm for Chapter 1

Very interesting and very well done. Your summary does not do the fic justice...I had expected something less well constructed. I especially like the comprehensive descriptions of the muggle world's response to the wizarding world, and Harry's life in the muggle world.

Raynee posted a comment on Saturday 23rd May 2009 1:20pm for Chapter 1

I liked that and would have liked to read more, good job

Kendra A. Brown posted a comment on Wednesday 20th May 2009 10:08am for Chapter 1

Very Different from your usual stuff. I liked it but hoped that you would have made it longer.

donwildeu posted a comment on Monday 18th May 2009 4:53pm for Chapter 1

Great story, loved the idea and how it went, Keep up the great work

knightsbridge posted a comment on Monday 18th May 2009 5:20am for Chapter 1

Dark? Hell no!! At least from Harry's aspect. Dumbledork has always been a bit dark, even in the Potter books. How would ANYONE feel if they were thrown to the wolves, so to speak? Everyone turned their back on you after you 'saved the world'? Then to top it off, they break a deal and kidnap your daughter. Most would move Heaven and Earth to get her back, and IF there was a bit of payback involved...okay, a LOT of payback...who cares?
Hermione always WAS addicted to authority, and what can you say about Ron other than Dumb as A Box of Rocks!

Waiting for the next plot bunny to attack.

Darian

Rage and Light posted a comment on Sunday 17th May 2009 7:21pm for Chapter 1

Very good story, it was dark like the sunset and sunrise stories but interesting. I liked the fact harry's wife was no one from the magical world we knew from the books so it added a new element as did his daughters guadian. Where did you come up with something like that?

david

Laurelleaves posted a comment on Sunday 17th May 2009 3:35am for Chapter 1

That was really amazing! I especially loved the epilogue.

thyrokio posted a comment on Saturday 16th May 2009 10:56am for Chapter 1

Pretty damn good, good work.

BigBoy001 posted a comment on Saturday 16th May 2009 4:40am for Chapter 1

amazing you guys are some of the best writers i have ever read. thank you

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Saturday 16th May 2009 1:14am for Chapter 1

Loved this fic. Harry Potter pissed off is always an awesome thing to see. The addition of shamanistic magic was great to see. Can't wait to see more post voldemort stuff from you in the future...

The gnomish engineering actually worked for a few seconds? awesome! I always enjoyed using the gnomish poultryizer device while tanking heroics back in BC. Seemed to have equal chances to turn you into a chicken as opposed to the enemy which was always hillarious to watch your group react to :P

Rob

rede30325 posted a comment on Friday 15th May 2009 5:51pm for Chapter 1

That was excellent.

Tzel posted a comment on Thursday 14th May 2009 11:46pm for Chapter 1

Good, short fic. I'm not really sure it's as dark as the title claims, but it's not really an issue.

Whenever someone writes the "creepy, unknown girl-child" character I always imagine her talking in the voice of Alice/the Red Queen from the first Resident Evil movie - the sing-song "You're all going to die down here."

koppe posted a comment on Thursday 14th May 2009 5:19pm for Chapter 1

Unusual plot, but as usual, a great story.

Surprised Hermione fell so low (and that she forgot about computer-records).

I would love more stories set in the same universe; both before (defating Voldemort, family-life at the Potters,...) and after (mopping-up, de-briefing the children, trials, reactions among the muggles, long-term effect).

steveh11 posted a comment on Thursday 14th May 2009 3:42am for Chapter 1

Well, *I* enjoyed it!

Illusia posted a comment on Wednesday 13th May 2009 4:44pm for Chapter 1

It's the winners that write the history :)
Too bad Harry was so level headed. I bet there was some nice stories days following ;)

Katherine Summers posted a comment on Wednesday 13th May 2009 11:21am for Chapter 1

WOW!!!!!

That was just amazing. You really managed to create a balance in a world that had been struggling from the extremes for generations. And it goes to show how far some people would go to justify and support ideas of others that they follow blindly.

Brilliantly written!

EricThorsen posted a comment on Wednesday 13th May 2009 9:09am for Chapter 1

Great story. I understand why you labeled it as dark, but I don't really think it qualifies. Yes there are many deaths and it is not all happy bunnies, but at the same time, it is a realistic representation of what would happen based on the circumstances that you described. This happened which resulted in these consequences. Sad, but realistic.

ficfanang posted a comment on Wednesday 13th May 2009 8:25am for Chapter 1

Woah, wierd. I like it! It seemed to combine some elements of several stories I've read, and yet it's completely unlike any other story I've read. I don't know how you guys do it!

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Tuesday 12th May 2009 7:12pm for Chapter 1

Now that was superb guys! Really very good. I was expecting you to kill a lot more of the main characters with Harry casting out like some vengeful demon.

I like how Harry was learning about engineering so it was plausible that he could help then develop anti-magic weapons.

I also liked the idea of the shaman magic and where did you get the idea for the Djinn?

Got to love that Dumbles cast a spell on Fawkes to keep him around.

My only question is; is there anything from Canon that heavily influenced this story? I'm just curious if anything in Rowlings stories helped you come up with the idea that they would kidnap muggle children. I would have thought the purebloods would never have allowed it. Also, I want to see the review that inspired that as it was a great idea.

Thanks for writing.

Monkey