Content Harry Potter

Reviews

phantom1s posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 8:22am for Chapter 1

Ok. That was just cool.

Dumbledork got what was coming to him.

Bob Officer posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 8:18am for Chapter 1

Bravo

You had it all.
Evil Dumbledore
Evil Hermione
Rotten Ron
and Super Harry
without sappy Ginny entanglement

and JKR ruined the ending with book 6 & 7

Bah!

Lee Dickie posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 8:09am for Chapter 1

This is great! Definitely one of the best one-shots that I can remember, well done and thanks.

Jim Edge posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 8:06am for Chapter 1

Excellent work as always Bob. Not what I was expecting when I read the intro in my email and I'm glad for it. Thanks!

Tommy posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 8:05am for Chapter 1

Very good. But then, expecting anything else seems foolish. ;)

Keep up the good work!

Fanfix (Tommy)

Katana01 posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 8:01am for Chapter 1

Interesting story and i bet you Hermione probably isnt 100% responceable because i bet that Dubbles is responceable for her thinking her parents are dead

Anyway I do hope you would do more Harry/Hermione

Alex2877 posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 7:53am for Chapter 1

DAMN!!!!!!!


That about covers it. As usual a very well written story, that takes the "Potterverse" in a new direction. I am curious as to the fates of both Ron and Hermione. I actually want to see them both executed for their part in this story, but that is just me. Anyway keep up the good work and it is good to have you guys back writing.

James Kennedy posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 7:52am for Chapter 1

Responding to noylj's comment:
PS: James Kennedy appears to live in a world where there is no evil. As I have written before, I was shocked at all the people (i.e., everyone I knew) who wouldn't listen to me about how evil a man had to be to kidnap a baby, hold in incommunicado for a day, and then drop it off on a doorstep in the middle of the night in November with the worst sort of muggles imaginable. Instantly, everyone is telling me that he is doing what is necessary and they were sure that he knew what he was doing and that it was for the best for Harry and everyone.

Because Bobmin and I have different interpretations of the proper characterization of Albus Dumbledore, a fictional character, does not give you the right to make an ad hominem attack against me. My comments toward the story are strictly to be construed as constructive criticism.

As far as 'Exposure' is concerned, since Dumbledore is portrayed in this story as an evil character, of course he would kidnap children. My problem with Bobmin's interpretation of Dumbledore in the story isn't that their interpretation is false; my problem is that Bobmin likes to use Dumbledore strictly as a bad guy character with little complexity in a few of their works. Additionally, I had expected a slightly different characterization and story based on a previously posted message in the notes to 'Mutant Storm.' Obviously, my interpretation of what is different differs from Bobmin.

My criticism of 'Exposure' aside, I believe that Dumbledore in canon is a much more complex character than Bobmin's assertion that Dumbledore will always remain what he was in canon, evil disguised as a benign grandfatherly figure.

I earlier mentioned that I liked the characterization of Dumbledore in 'Mutant Storm.' If Dumbledore ultimately turns out to be a bad guy in 'Mutant Storm,' I hope that at least Bobmin work to maintain the same level of complexity in Dumbledore's characterization in that story as a bad guy as they do when he's a good guy.

James Barber posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 7:38am for Chapter 1

WoW that was excellent as usual! Reminds me some of Dtorres story's and some others that I cant remember the authors name at the moment...

also remins me of that magus story that is on fanfiction(dot)net I magus is the name I believe that sadly hasnt been updated in several years, I figure its long abandoned but at least it has over 50 chapters in it and is quite good!

I hope this story line doesnt show what you think of the hp universe and was just a plot bunny passing thru your heads... in otherwords you continue cranking out hp stories!

There was a part in the story that I found I troubling its where during remembrance where the government or lady agatha found harry trying to live muggle without doing any magic and barely making ends meat while going to school too...Now if I had these great powers of a wizard or better yet a magus, I would of course live in the muggle world and use all of there conveniences like pens and paper, tv, steroes everything, face it the wizarding world still lives in the middle ages...but what I'm trying to say is while I might live muggle I wouldnt totally give up my magic, I sure would use it to clean my house or apt, clean and maintan any cars as well as use it to maintain my yards too...also while I might have a car I would still like to be able to apparate to work missing all that morning traffic and not to mention evening traffic too! so I dont really understand why he would try to live strictly without any magic at all!?!

taxzombie posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 7:17am for Chapter 1

Whoo, may have been dark but it was still a good one. Marie is one tough cookie. Fawkes being bespelled by bublebore fits in. He doesn't give a tinkers hoot about anyone but himself. Got to have munchkins to rule over, even if he has to kidnap them.

Thanks for the latest read. Always a pleasure to read something new from you two, and the disclaimers aren't that bad either (Except then they deal with that slimemold Rickman)

CheshireX posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 7:15am for Chapter 1

Abso-bloody-lutly lovely! This story is amazing! I loved it! nothing but praise from me!

patsh posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 7:12am for Chapter 1

This was a wonderful change from the stories I have been reading lately. Thank you for a great update.

blue artemis posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 7:12am for Chapter 1

Excellent.

Beo posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 7:10am for Chapter 1

thanks for another great story ^^

tenshi posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 7:04am for Chapter 1

Simply excellent. Not as dark as you would have us believe at the beginning even if some really dark themes are presents. Great work.

smmc1 posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 7:03am for Chapter 1

Excellent!!!!! I love this story. I can hardly wait to read more stories from you.

Apocalypse Thou posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 6:57am for Chapter 1

I loved the story. Whilst I enjoy all of your stories, this is my favorite one now. I wouldn't exactly call it a Dark Fic though as I'd consider numerous other stories of yours darker. None the less, other stories like this would be a delight.

Chris1 posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 6:57am for Chapter 1

Very interesting. Perhaps the best in the genre of "Harry returns to destroy the wizarding world" although it's a tad short for that title :D

I love your characterization of Marie. You write children very well :)

Thank you for sharing this story with us.

Chris

Kimr posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 6:43am for Chapter 1

I have to say that this is just one of the most jaw-dropping thought-invoking stories that I have ever READ!!! The interactions and humor in the story are top-notch as is the plot, it also ended on a very nice note. As for declaring it a Dark-Fic I would lean more towards gray, Harry felt more like a soldier serving his country rather than a dark lord serving his own ends.

Keep them coming.

BloodRedJawz posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 6:38am for Chapter 1

unbelievably terrific. it reminded a lot like the movie taken (only without the "i will find you, and i will kill you" speech.