Content Harry Potter

Reviews

hoshi posted a comment on Tuesday 12th May 2009 5:00pm

I just need one word :


Fantastic!

00_Knight posted a comment on Tuesday 12th May 2009 1:20pm

AWESOME!

the DragonBard posted a comment on Tuesday 12th May 2009 1:19pm

I'm sorry, this just does not work.

Draklorien posted a comment on Tuesday 12th May 2009 12:39pm

I could almost here the djinn singing as he held snape ... Lil bunny foofoo ...

coronal posted a comment on Tuesday 12th May 2009 10:59am

Something occurred to me: this 'magus' and purple aura aspect....this sounds familiar. This is the 'awakening of the magus' story plotbunny, isn't it?

Wow you guys are wickedly evil sometimes. I love it. Carry on.

darthme1011 posted a comment on Tuesday 12th May 2009 10:31am

nice nice nice

Colpinky posted a comment on Tuesday 12th May 2009 9:09am

I love the references to other stories and the combination you put them in for a great story. I love your work!! Can't wait to read what you have next.

willyjoeshow posted a comment on Tuesday 12th May 2009 6:26am

Awesome story,but you usually have those anyhow. can't wait until the next rabid plot bunny bites one of you in the keister.
Until Next time,

~Willyjoeshow

Ron posted a comment on Tuesday 12th May 2009 4:23am

Don't see why you call this a dark fic. Harry did nothing more than protect his friends and family from criminals. Even when he was reacting at the end of the Voldemart war, that was only in response to how he was treated by those that turned on him. He didn't indiscriminately kill, at least not as you have showed here, he was just fighting a war that the OTHER side had declared on him.

lukeshkothaare posted a comment on Tuesday 12th May 2009 3:05am

One word describes all your work OUTSTANDING!!!
This piece of literary genius is no different.

Mariposa posted a comment on Tuesday 12th May 2009 2:28am

WOW! Just WOW!

Crys posted a comment on Tuesday 12th May 2009 1:28am

*shocked blink*

Wow. That was something completely different.

Good, and a believable mix of several ideas, but different.

Don't know if it was intentional, but Marie's continual, "Wait until my Daddy gets here!" sounded amazingly Malfoy-ish.

Great fun with the chaos that Marie (and Peeves) were spreading.

> "This is so much cooler than a pony," she whispered in awe.
Snerk! With everything going on, THIS is what captures her attention the most?

I noticed that you didn't explain imps, Djinn, and ifret (or whatever that reference was). No real need to for this story, though, so no harm done.

> discovered that Marie was teaching Cally and Katy Shamanism, and they were capable of performing the magic.
Children have the most flexible minds. Harry, since he was already trained as a wizard, couldn't learn new stuff because he "knew" it wasn't possible to mix the magics. I suspect that Jacob and their third child (and all other magical children, regardless of parentage) COULD learn multiple branches of magic simultaneously.

Fun story. Thanks for sharing.

liquidfyre posted a comment on Monday 11th May 2009 9:49pm

Holy Shit that was good.

Not really dark though, kinda dimmish maybe but not dark. I have seen magic exposed stories although not many, but its something I have definately wanted to see from one of my faves and yall did it way cool. Thanks for the story and KEEP WRITING OR ELSE.

*gets naked hairy pics ready for e-mailing.*

Ralph.sj posted a comment on Monday 11th May 2009 7:53pm

Great Story. Not much of a suprise though, coming from you as authors.

pobolycwm posted a comment on Monday 11th May 2009 7:52pm

great story write more (a genereview needed here)

Kasey1 posted a comment on Monday 11th May 2009 5:26pm

That was amazing! Thank you

Carolyn Jinn posted a comment on Monday 11th May 2009 3:26pm


I don't usually read this type of story, but this one was quite interesting.

It was a good read.

lafbnz posted a comment on Monday 11th May 2009 12:06pm

great story = one of my new fav's

thanks for creating an original Harry after Voldie story.

Irezumi posted a comment on Monday 11th May 2009 12:03pm

There is only one word that describes this story:

Incredible

You have done it again. Well done.

AngelaB posted a comment on Monday 11th May 2009 11:13am

My only complaint is that you didn't toy with either Dumbledore, Fudge or Snape nearly enough!

Fabulous story! I hope more bunnies bite you right in your creative spot.