Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Malimber ConDoin posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 5:04pm

Please note this is not a criticism; Bob, Alyx you cannot describe this as a Dark Fic. You have written some fics that was really dark and this one is not. A Dark Fic has certain criterion that usually involves massive amounts of bloodshed in graphic detail, evil dark lords as enemies, evil magics just to name a few.

A Magus, bloody brilliant, a true work of excellence that has no comparison. 5/5 for brilliance, artistic, originality, awesomeness, plot, premise, realism, and inventiveness.

I was hoping that Snape and Dumbledore would have suffered immensely for their actions but it was not to be.

Thanks again for this work of art.

Bobmin356 replied:

Alyx here. You're not the only person to mention that this isn't a dark fic because there wasn't gallons of blood, pounds of entrails, massive battles, etc. That said, you don't think that the wizarding world stealing children is rather dark? We weren't describing Harry, only the environment. The wizarding world is teetering on the edge, they know it, and they're taking desperate measures to ensure their survival. It didn't work, but that's not the point of this response. Harry isn't dark, but the environment his child was abducted into IS. Hope that helps clear things up a bit.

Rufus posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 3:19pm

Loved it...

And we even saw an old friend of ours (Colonel Harding...)

I'm curious about the fate of Ron and Hermione though... I can see Hermione living as a muggle for the rest of her life for her crimes but Ron?

ClaudiaLilly posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 2:35pm

Another fine story,Bobmin. I assume either the bppk failed to list her full surname orboth Hermione and Dumbledore were too arrogant to make sure Miss Anderson-Potter was TRULY a muggle born and not Harry's little girl especially as powerful as Harry is here and as scared of him as they are? At least I assume if Harry was going to hex the book not to list his children he'd have made sure that if their last name was hyphenated they wouldn't be listed under their furture mothers family name either. Of course if the Wizarding World wasn't so inbred their birth rate was at zero growth for purebloods, plus most muggle borns left with their birth parents left graduation they wouldn't have had a problem. Ahd this version of Hermione brings stupidity and hypocrisy to a new level! Unless this one never founded S.P.E.W. how could she justify kidnapping and forcing muggle born children to stay in the wizarding world permanantly without so much as a by your leave? Especially given the purebloods contempt/hatred of muggle borns the 'adoptions' won't work! The children could easily end up in at least emotionally abusive homes.It's at least impkied that many purebloods who while they didn't join the Death Eaters agreed with their views if not theie methods!

Papa MidNite posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 1:11pm

Awesome fic guys, good premise , yall did well with it



pm

Tlcatlady posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 1:08pm

How Cool! I can just picture the wizarding world coming to the conclusion that the only way to preserve their way of life would be to steal children to boost the population numbers. Wonderful story you two :) TLC

Roberta Johnson posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 1:06pm

As usual, wonderful!
I must admit a current enjoyment of "after Voldemort" fics, and find there is nothing like a good bit of revenge. And this has both.
I enjoy a strong and powerful Harry very much and like to see Dumbledore get what he deserves so richly.
Your characters are well drawn and your disclaimers and authors notes are the only ones worth re-reading when I re-read a fic.
Thank you.

Renzo7 posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 12:53pm

Beautiful work, as always. You guys are artists with words and every work you share with us is a masterpiece. Thank you for this fic, it was very interesting to read.

rom969 posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 12:31pm

This story is fabulous... Thanks.

Ailishmckechnie posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 12:24pm

Awesome!

A great piece of work, written smoothly.

001 posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 11:48am

wow that was great. yes some of the people were ooc but it was still very good

Sandra Smith posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 11:37am

I both chuckled and got angry at Dumbledore and the rest of the wizarding world. GO HARRY

jalva200 posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 11:09am

LOVE IT!

Heheh great job i really loved this story, actually i think ill reread most of your storys again keep up the great work update Mut please!

kb0 posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 10:53am

Lovely! Super!Harry stories can be a lot of fun when done right, and you did so here. They are especially fun when he stomps on people who need putting in their place, and Albus is always a good target. :) It's also fun to see a little girl show Albus up. You don't say, but I do hope Snape was mortally injured. Thanks for sharing!

Kevin
(kb0)

Ryan Denton posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 10:05am

Loved it. Turned out soppy in the end per usual

Killedbykarma posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 9:55am

A much more violent way of uniting the two worlds then we see in some other fics. I like. :)

amulder posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 9:17am

Dark? That's not dark.

No one was gutted, very little mayhem, not even some impaling or pillaging.

Now Marie was one scary girl, I must say.

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 9:05am

Intense fic here, and someting to see just how badly the wizarding world was willing to fall before finally being pulled out of it's death throes. Sad to see Hermione in the middle of this, and hope that maybe she may have gotten a bit lighter sentence than some of the others. Well done!

Chares posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 7:38am

hehehehehe. Reaping what you sow stinks some time, well done.

tw posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 7:12am

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phantombrick posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 6:53am

Loved it great story.