Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Lang posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 5:57am

Nice story!

You said in a Mutant Storm chapter than you were tired of writing the traditional Voldemort death stories. Don't you get tired of writing Harry abandons the world stories either?

I was kinda sad there was a 'Fini' at the end. Would've loved a follow-up chapter. Hope to see more of those plot bunnies you've got!

nancy in chicago posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 5:54am

Thanks for the story! I enjoyed it! I was sort of confused as to the letter that Marie got. It would seem to me, if the Muggle-born were kidnapped, then no letters would be sent to them at all... Unless it was to get the willing ones away from their families & then tell them that the family had died, or somesuch -- making it easier for them to integrate into the Wizarding World. But I'd think that less Muggle-born kids would be upset than there were at those tables... Just my one nitpick

nancy in chicago

Chaos_Mancer posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 5:50am

one of the best stories i found so far

corwalch posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 4:59am

I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Will there be more to this series either in form of prequels or sequels? I hope so.

Alcatras posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 4:26am

Another great oneshot.
I realy like all of your stories.But i would be great if you would complete Mutant Storm.

Ankesh Agarwal posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 4:20am

Great story and refreshing...a bit super duper powerful harry...but nicely done!

Jack-A-Roe posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 4:08am

A very interesting plot bunny.

I liked the shamanistic magic of Cyndi. Very inventive use of a different magic.

I liked the confidence Marie shows throughout the story. She never wavers in the belief that her Dad is coming.

The ministry sues for peace:I just loved that.

I was waiting to see if Harry went all medevil on them for taking his daughter. Good thing there was the Ministry of defense keeping him calm.

Great story and very original.

Best of luck in your future writings.

Michael10 posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 4:02am

Wasn't really dark, more of a You pissed off the wrong person. the wizarding world got spanked, it was long over due.
nice little fic and keep up the good work.

Old_Crow posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 3:57am

Hi,

I loved the tale. It was just the right length and was (as always) well thought out. I hope your lives are going well and may good fortune shine on both of you.

Scott

Mcmllnchrstn posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 3:23am

Very good

ching965 posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 2:44am

Very well written. I like the more dark look at what Harry could have been if pushed far enough. Thank you both.

sabitha posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 2:26am

OMG I LOVE THIS!!! You started a completely different idea of Harry Potter and were able to carry it through. Many times a spin off like this doesn't answer all questions, or explain things thoroughly. You, on the other hand, were able to write a complete short story without any issues. I am impressed. Please keep writing! I follow your stories religiously, even if I don't always post. Congrats on the completion of another fic!

Dale Dietzman posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 2:15am

WHAT-T-T-T-T ?????

We all KNOW Dumbels is thick as a brick when it comes to Harry, but SURELY he expected Harry to produce magical children? Or did he think the Mage was sterile?

How then could a policy of stealing ALL magical children NOT eventually result in exactly what we have here?

Armageddon, Wizard-style.

crocket posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 2:13am

not a bad read

Mongo posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 2:13am

Hmmm... Harry "awakens" into a Magus, with a visible purple aura. Nice homage to Awakening of a Magus by The Dreamer, an outstanding story which unfortunately appears to have been abandoned.

Very entertaining story overall, but I must echo an earlier reviewer and ask why in the world Azkaban (which very likely had innocent people imprisoned inside) was destroyed, in a manner which ensured no survivors.

Bobmin356 replied:

Quite simply the muggles had no knowledge of the innocence or guilt of those people contained within the prison. What they did know was that there were less than 100 of them and several hundred nearly indestructible creatures capable of sucking out souls if they ever got free.

The loss of some criminals was deemed a necessary cost to ensure the destruction of the Dementors. And frankly up until the last minute the Muggles had been seriously considering using Nukes.

David Shadel posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 2:03am

Very Good Story

Madame Black posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 1:51am

bloody brilliant!!! although Cyndi's your own creation i did love her kick ass powers...perphaps you could lengthen this, because i would definetly be willing to read more, it was very interesting, if not then i'd just like to thank you for sharing!!

Warrior Priestess posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 12:51am

WICKED! I like so very very much. Hehehehehe. Die Dumblefuck DIE!

Jadzia7667 posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 12:36am

Brilliant. Ron was allowed to live so he can suffer greatly in prison, right? His cellmate is a six foot seven French Purist named Jean Luc, who hasn't seen the light of day since 1962, right?

writerpayne posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 12:13am

wow.just wow, this is your best fic ever, People may not agree with me but its true. I love the way they came, saw and conquered Hogwarts. I am looking forward to your next fic. *Bows to greatness

Laura