Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Hagrid posted a comment on Sunday 16th October 2005 5:22am for Storm Surges at Dusk

Well, i knew right away of course that I was always too much of "Dumbledore's man" to find meself in your story. But its such a good story that I don' mind. Between the openin' scenes of disclaimin'your ownership and the great pet peeves notes is about the finest story I've ever had the joy o' readin'. Send me an owl when you'v written more.hagrid@p2pmyths.com

Jimbocous posted a comment on Saturday 15th October 2005 1:55pm for Storm Surges at Dusk

Bob, Alyx, Thanks for three great reads in a row. I discovered your work by accident, as I make it a habit to check author pages for people who leave reviews and I saw one of your reviews on the late great FFnet. Can't tell you how much I've enjoyed what I've seen of your work so far. The author's notes and chapter intros are often hilarious, and really add to the reading experience for me.
Sadly, I've probably committed many of your pet Peeves in the little I've written, but I read fanfic to learn as well as to enjoy. Anyway, this is really great stuff, and I'll be looking for more. Frankly, I find that the most creative and readable HP stuff out there falls under the AU unbrella. On another note, I really appreciate the handling and emphasis on the abuse aspects of Harry's upbringing. Anyone who ignores that aspect of his character is just writing fluff, but your treatment in the first two pieces was extraordinary. Finally, for my vote, on July 16th last there was a giant sucking sound in Great Britain. I felt the breeze here in Colorado. It was called HBP. It left me feeling like book 7 is written, and JRK needed something in the middle. The substantive content ran to about 3k works. Oh, well, at least with authors like you two out there I can get my HP fix for the next couple years and, perhaps, learn a little craft as well. Thanks!

Erin posted a comment on Saturday 15th October 2005 12:43pm for Storm Surges at Dusk

Im so glad to have found this story here. I was upset when I saw on Fanfiction that there were no updates and then saw the reason why yesterday. Great Job.

Padfoot's Godchild posted a comment on Saturday 15th October 2005 10:50am for Storm Surges at Dusk

I love your story, and I am wondering why it is taking so long for you to update it.

I have never liked Ron. He is too childish. His mother is not a good influence on him. Since when has Harry been a child? Ron was the only child.

I would like to see Harry confront Molly Weasley to put her in her place. Arthur apologized, and I was glad to see that he joins the better part of the family.

I may be evil, but I think Molly and Ron may deserve to be a victim of Voldemort and his minions.

Please update!luccarlme@aol.com

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Friday 14th October 2005 4:38am for Storm Surges at Dusk

Excellent work.

Marikili posted a comment on Friday 14th October 2005 12:32am for Storm Surges at Dusk

i love your story it was on my favorites on ff.net and i've just found out that they cancelled it... sorry if my grammar and spelling is not good but english is not my first language even though i AM studying it at university.
bye
Marikili.

Coolone007 posted a comment on Thursday 13th October 2005 2:19am for Storm Surges at Dusk

Sniff, Sniff. I never thought in my days of writing to get rid of Poppy. Like many people in the books she is a staple of Hogwarts. In you stroy a piece has died. I am not by any means saying it is making the strory bad just really put forth the drama and angst you are presenting. I am so excited to read more of your story. When you get back to a puter. I hope my comments were not anoying or stupid in your standards.

OrionHR posted a comment on Tuesday 11th October 2005 10:41pm for Storm Surges at Dusk

well I've worked hard and long to get through the story and I must say I'm enjoying this one as much as I did DA and SC. I'm going to guess that Harry and the Outcasts will be setting up some form of transportation between Padfoot and the CoS. Otherwise, reclaiming it makes little sense unless you have a means of travel between the two. However I will trust you judgement in this. You haven't disappointed yet. I love the A/N and the FF.N insults.

Michael posted a comment on Tuesday 11th October 2005 8:39am for Storm Surges at Dusk

Incredible chapter, once again you have outdone yourselves. Very exciting, funny, dramatic... the entire spectrum of emotions is displayed in yur writing and you pull it off very well. ~frosty

Sarah Underland posted a comment on Tuesday 11th October 2005 7:18am for Storm Surges at Dusk

I still cant believe this story was taken down off of ff.net. But hey atleast there are updates from your yahoo group. I love this story and cant wait for chapter 21. I had to reread the story again cause i got to involved with WoW. But its always good to go back and read the story again cause it helps refresh the memory and it makes the newest chapter more exciting cause your more into it. And now im rambaling. Oh well cant wait for you to continue soon.

Dave Dishman posted a comment on Tuesday 11th October 2005 3:23am for Storm Surges at Dusk

I just wanted to thank you for your stories, I've enjoyed them very much, I can feel all the emotions you've put into them, from heart breaking sadness to soul ripping anger, I catch alot of your little jokes along the way, makes the story nice and airy, especialy the lemon drops :)

I'm looking forward to finishing this story and finding out how Voldemort gets a power boost or just goes by Harrys power boost inexperence with Voldemorts weaker mo experenced fighting style

I thought I saw a hint in the Professors lecture in the DADA ;)

Lord Dragon the First posted a comment on Sunday 9th October 2005 7:25pm for Storm Surges at Dusk

I love the story keep up the good work.
for what ron did to harmoniny ron needs to become gwaps love toy ouch

noylj posted a comment on Sunday 9th October 2005 7:00pm for Storm Surges at Dusk

Love the story, but it is "another think coming," not "another thing coming."
Super power!Harry stories, where Ginny or Hermy also seem to get lots of powers bug me. Sort of like the HP movies, where Hermy gets all of Ron's good lines.

Puck posted a comment on Sunday 9th October 2005 11:21am for Storm Surges at Dusk

LOVE THIS!!!!! Probably one of the best Super Powered Harry stories yet!!!

Mark posted a comment on Saturday 8th October 2005 6:03am for Storm Surges at Dusk

Hi Bob and Alyx,

I just found your story again. I didn't know you got kicked off of FF.net and I was beginning to worry you either abandoned the story or something happened to you two. Sorry for doubting the two of you. I can't imagine why they pulled the story since the only part of the story that might have gotten it pulled wasn't even posted at FF.net. Anyways, good as always and I look forward to how the rest of the story will play out.

Mark

Obelix72 posted a comment on Friday 7th October 2005 9:09pm for Storm Surges at Dusk

Wow, great story! I like Harry & Hermione, but are Albus and Ron really devils?
Poppy Pomfrey - R.I.P.!

Barkeeper posted a comment on Friday 7th October 2005 4:46pm for Storm Surges at Dusk

Now, the last prophecy sounds a lot like Hogwarts is going to be nuked!

Crys posted a comment on Thursday 6th October 2005 9:50pm for Storm Surges at Dusk

I like how you're portraying the takeover of the MoM. Believable stuff. They're moving kinda fast, but as there is no widespread riots it's slow enough for their purposes.

Loved the funeral description.

Raven S. posted a comment on Thursday 6th October 2005 8:10pm for Storm Surges at Dusk

Yay! I had wondered where you guys had gotten to when my conection to SOB kept failing and the author search on fanfic.net wasn't turning up anything.
I thought they had deleted your account all together, but I'm very thankful that I managed to find the link.
Anyways I just wanted to say kudos to you for continuing this wicked fic and going against the system that has been silencing some truly great pieces such as yours.
Thank you for your dedication
Raven Skyes

beauty0102 posted a comment on Thursday 6th October 2005 4:18pm for Storm Surges at Dusk

yeah great chapter please hurry and finish writing 21 can't wiat to see what happens.