Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Nelly posted a comment on Monday 31st October 2005 11:31am for The Breaking Storm

Love your story. I came home and found that you had udated and that had made my day. You both are great writers and can't wait for the rest of the story.

AfterDark posted a comment on Monday 31st October 2005 11:28am for The Breaking Storm

Keeps getting better and better. Love the Pet Peeves at the end and the author notes. Looking forward to the next chapter to see what comes.


Untill the next sunset
Afterdark

FenrisWolf posted a comment on Monday 31st October 2005 11:23am for The Breaking Storm

AHHHH! You vaporized Stonehenge!?! Evil, evil persons! Do you realize just how many good, bad and indifferent fantasy novels are unravelling without the pentultimate Old Magick prop/plot device/backdrop? For shame, for shame! Surely a legion of British 'B' Horror Film actors will come pounding on your door, torches and pitchforks held aloft! ^v^

Siriusly, a great chapter, not that this comes as any surprise to those of us following the story. A very neat trick with the Grim tattoo joining in the fun, and a clever bit of foreshadowing that was, having him nick some roast beef a few chapters back; sort of a pre-emptive strike against the nitpickers saying, "but he's too insubstantial to be ripping out throats!", am I right?

And I definitely enjoyed the "I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm fresh out of bubblegum" Harry, though he did miss a sterling opportunity while facing Moldieshorts at the wards. One, he should've been wearing one of his infamous T-Shirts (the 'Potter 5, Voldemort 0' one springs to mind), and at least once he should've assumed an outrageous French accent and said, "Now run away, you silly half-blood wizard person, or I will taunt you yet again!"

I do hope we're going to get to see lots of Tommy's ranting and raving when he discovers what an empty victory taking Hogwarts will be; no one left behind to torture, no goodies scattered about to stroke his ego, and even Salazar's version of Club 51 denied him. (Come on, all the thing needed was a disco ball and some colored lights)

Interesting times ahead, indeed. I'm curious to see just how much more you'll squeeze into this 'book', and how much you'll save for the sequel(s). Keep up the great work!

Kronos posted a comment on Monday 31st October 2005 11:07am for The Breaking Storm

Wonderful chapter as always.

I'm just more than a little worried about the port key that Harry (and Minerva?) had on them. Was that a port key to Padfoot? Is it encased in rock down on level 3? Or is some smart thinking DE who might have escaped the lava flow, who knows about the items taken from Harry, going to go blasting in an attempt to locate said portkey and gain favoour with Tom?

I'm just rambling now. You probably meant nothing by it

Lord Kronos

Robert Hope posted a comment on Monday 31st October 2005 10:28am for The Breaking Storm

Good chapter, this sort of reminded me of The Battle of Hoth in Star Wars V. Hope to see the next chapter soon. Cheers

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Monday 31st October 2005 10:05am for The Breaking Storm

Brilliant chapter, it should be interesting to see how Harry is recieved after the events portrayed in this chapter. Of all of the bloody cock ups, we've got a base full of planes, and we need to send a bomb over seas? We'll use a truck, I hope Voldemort makes that officer his personal bitch. Thank you for a great read.