Content Harry Potter

Reviews

vl100butch posted a comment on Tuesday 8th November 2005 10:12am for The Darkest Hours

Alyx and Bob,

Instead of Krispy Kremes, what about some hot Cafe Du Monde beginets covered w/powdered sugar.

You make me very Churchillian after reading your chapters, all I can think of now is something along the line of this is not the beginning of the end, but the end of the beginning.

I have some ideas for some outtakes for what is coming---what about CINCMAGIC (the 10th US Combatant Commander), and the mobilization of the ghosts--from the US cemetary in Cambridge...

this might be a bit far out, but drop me a line if you're interested

now---get back to work,

Butch

Matt posted a comment on Tuesday 8th November 2005 10:02am for The Darkest Hours

One more chapter in this book? Will it be called 'Sunset'?

Anyways, great as usual.

Eliew posted a comment on Tuesday 8th November 2005 9:49am for The Darkest Hours

Heehee..looks like the Weasley twins finally meet their match. Nice to see them attached as well..

Ok, so now we know that Harry's second skin help him against the AK from Dean, but will he be the the only one that can do this, or is that second skin really that strong?

Glad that the house elves have taken everything, leaving Voldie with a clean shell. Just one thing though, is the green house so big that it somehow span a large area of the Forest, why can't the acromantulas get onto the school grounds from the sides of the building instead? Magical fences?

This Albus is getting a little rash...He didn't even stop to think on what could be the reasons for Harry running away. But then it's a AU anyway..and a reckless enemy is usually easier to deal with.

Just hope that all will be well for the next few days as the population of Haven increase, as the coven start on the ritual, as Harry deals with the trouble makers, and as the refugees settle down.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Tuesday 8th November 2005 9:38am for The Darkest Hours

Boy Who Lived walks with pride, indeed (much to *Hermione's* chagrin, both Narcissa *and* her mum notice Harry's armament). Fortunately, Harry has a spare second-skin under-armor. Dumbledore successfully had Snape captured by Tom; however, that plays right into Harry's hands (though, naturally, Albus doesn't know that). UNfortunately, Albus ALSO escaped to muggle Ireland. Everybody is advising Hermione not to let Harry get away (or advising Harry not to let Hermione get away).

I WANT MORE!

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Tuesday 8th November 2005 8:58am for The Darkest Hours

Very interesting chapter, you have there. *snicker* I wonder of the folk going after the "escapees" at Padfoot are going to run into Dumbledore? Meanwhile, Dumbledore appears to be descending more into madness - I use "appears" advisedly. I'm definitely going to be looking forward to the next installment.

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Tuesday 8th November 2005 8:32am for The Darkest Hours

Outstanding chapter! I find Dumbledore's reaction to things quite amusing, he's so worried about Harry fighting Voldemort, but he's quite willing to duck and cover to save his own ass. I'd like to see the reaction if he showed up at Padfoot and tried something, I'd imagine he'd find out his popularity is non-existent at this point. He is a prime example of what happens to a leader more concerned with their historical legacy than doing their job. Can't wait for the next, thank you.

Treck posted a comment on Tuesday 8th November 2005 8:13am for The Darkest Hours

Krispy Kreme Donut's will be delivered with Ch 25. Would a gross be enough? (thats 12 dozen.)

Treck

Kyle Bissett posted a comment on Tuesday 8th November 2005 7:46am for The Darkest Hours

Britain only has about a week left before Riddle's control is absolute... for now.
The ritual of Anthrokrak can equal the powers of Harry and Tom-it can be repeated an indefinate amount of times, and Riddle has millions of muggles and/or political prisoners to use as sacrifices. The only limiting factor is how much of the potion involved can be produced. At least one ingredient has to be hard to acquire, and making it takes time.
AD will undoubtedly go to Haven at some point. I wonder if he'll find out he isn't really welcome there?
I hope the redesign of the school gets rid of the greatest flaw in their system: The Houses. All it accomplishes is to divide the students and pit them against each other in a contest for something ultimately valueless.
In regards to the nuke: nuclear missles are designed to only arm themselves after being accelerated to a predetermined velocity. Otherwise, blowing one up spreads radioactive material around, but doesn't cause fission. Do the Death Eaters have a spell that makes objects go from zero to several hundred (or thousand) miles per hour in under a second? That's the only way the bomb could have gone off. Such a spell would provide a rather spectacular instant death if used on a person.

James Marriner posted a comment on Tuesday 8th November 2005 7:37am for The Darkest Hours

Guys,
Gotta tell you I have enjoyed all of your books so far. Cant really remember if i reviewed the others or not but they were awesome. Its impressive what a little research on your parts can do. I am active duty army and work in the intelligence field. You had me convinced you were former military. Good Job. I could probalbly gush for quite some time about hom much I like this story even if it is a Super Harry and Harry Herminone one. I understand that you needed to challange your skills. dead on target. Please keep up the good work.

Jim

AcceleratedGlass posted a comment on Tuesday 8th November 2005 7:29am for The Darkest Hours

Please rescue the WWN and crew in the next chapter! Thank you.

Update soon!

Artchick posted a comment on Tuesday 8th November 2005 7:10am for The Darkest Hours

Brilliant, of course. You guys do a great job! When i get a little depressed and there hasn't been an update, I scrounge through all the emails from your site and find other authors. Jaconis Rocks by the way! Thanks for using all your play time to keep me entertained! Now! Get back to work!

Joseph Fritz posted a comment on Tuesday 8th November 2005 7:07am for The Darkest Hours

Hey what's wrong with a platypus it's positive proof that god does exist and uses drugs;) Please post more soon!

beauty0102 posted a comment on Tuesday 8th November 2005 7:05am for The Darkest Hours

yeah great chatper can't wait for more.