Content Harry Potter

Reviews

David posted a comment on Sunday 18th September 2005 4:18am for The Oncoming Storm

EVIL CLIFFY!!!!!

Fabulous chapter, I'd been hoping for a bit more detailed description of what happened in the Great Hall at the end of ch17, but I'll get over it. Harry's response to the Prophet article was priceless, though I really don't see Lucius changing his mind so easily. Really, the man is almost Hufflepuff in his dedication to Voldemort, seeing how unlikely it is that Malfoy Sr will see any benefit from the Dark Lord's rule.

I mean a power-hungry, insane half-blood who lives to cause pain and misery. What does Lucius think his reward will be after all their enemies are crushed? Tom will just start culling the ranks of anybody he sees as a threat (cough-Malfoy-cough)to his power.

Anywayk, I hope that whoever met Harry up in the Astronomy Tower has his medical all paid up... oh wait, britain has socialized health care. he's set :)

Brian McCrary posted a comment on Sunday 18th September 2005 3:42am for The Oncoming Storm

Excellent chapter; I especially enjoyed the Gred and Forge interplay, not to mention Hermione's interesting reaction to rule-breaking. Time for a "good girls of Hogwarts gone bad" video?

Dumbledore seems determined to dig himself ever deeper, though he seems to finally catching a glimmer that his plans are completely FUBARed at this point.

All in all, this is by far one of my favorite ongoing stories, as well as one of the best SuperHarry pieces I've read to date. It also doesn't hurt that you are by far the most prolific writing team I've read to date, given the speed of your updates and the length of the chapters. Great, great work!

vl100butch posted a comment on Sunday 18th September 2005 3:14am for The Oncoming Storm

Your cracks about Old-crow's Yahoo site are a riot......now what is he going to do to Auror cadet Alyx????