Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Rowan Mikaio posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 10:16am for Wizards Fall

mmmm I'm so sadistic and cynical.
I can totally see this happening.

I'd love to see this continue. You two continue to amaze me.

~Rowan

siaru posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 10:14am for Wizards Fall

Interesting. Your early post-Voldemort timeline has a passing resemblance to the one Dr.T used as his pre-jump basepoint for a couple of timejump stories (Re-Ordered, Triwizard Redux). You also noticed JKR plastering up a plot-hole in the Fidelius at Number Twelve and suspect that Dumbledore wasn't hit by an AK, huh...

I'd say that, of course, Harry was enjoying Balkan Sobranie while chatting with Snape (because the Latakia in it triggers some asthmatics when it's thick in the air), but lately Gallaher Ltd have so debased the old formula that the best we can hope for is Balkan... unless Harry somehow laid his hands on a can or two of Warlock and can handle the Perique...

It'll be fun to see where you go with this series. You can title the whole thing
Merlin Shrugged, I suppose,since your premise has some similarity with Rand's final novel. Luna's nanites feel a bit contrived, but I understand that you need a definite terminus to the genetic-deletion agent. In the real world, things are inclined to be messier and Nature to be more profligate, such that Harry's followers might eventually be met by magic-wielders who developed the ability quite independently and thus don't match the targeted genetic sequence at all. Or, perhaps, that'll be the theme of an AU.

minervakitty posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 10:13am for Wizards Fall

A bit disturbing, but all so deserving. How come Snape wasn't rescued? Just how many witches and wizards have truely repent for their actions? Will Hogwarts still be around for Harry and his group? Would any of the witches and wizards that lived through the Potter revenge reincarnated? If that does happen. It would be scary. I do hope that there's enough different races of witches and wizards to repopulate the wizardign world.

patrickokc posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 10:12am for Wizards Fall

WONDERFUL...x-men schexmen...this is great!!! thanks for writing it and i look forward to more in this if it happens...even if it is between other chapters.

cmzanna posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 10:08am for Wizards Fall

with my begging bowl firmly in hand, I say "More please, Sir? Madam, please may I have some more? More, more, more, more!" LOL Amazingly poignant, disturbing and yet hauntingly intriguing and tantazling. I do want to know what happened next, what happens after that, and more!

Yet again, well done!

Chrisyansick@hotmail.com posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 10:07am for Wizards Fall

An amazing story, hopefully a start to a new series. I would love to see what happens when Norman's Cay reappears.

Irezumi posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 10:02am for Wizards Fall

As with everything I have read from the both of you, excellent. I await the next story from your wonderful imaginations.

Tom Mathews posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 10:01am for Wizards Fall

It's an interesting story. I just have some problems with Harry making a decision that affected the whole world, just because of the arrogance of the European wizards(UK, France and Bulgaria for the most part)

That would affect these people: the shamans of the American Indians and some Hawaiian shamans, the Hatian witch doctors, etc. They don't bother with the International Secrecy Act of 1692(note the date)

Nicole Frederick posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 9:58am for Wizards Fall

I vote for more. This was a very interesting, charismatic fic, much like the other one-shots and Sunrise/Sunset.

Chthonius posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 9:53am for Wizards Fall

Ack. I didn't realize I wasn't signed in for the previous review. Also, I'm curious, is the next story in this universe you have underway already a direct continuation, or ...?

Bobmin356 replied:

Nope, the next story in this arc happens about 11 years earlier in the arc.